Austin Rivers, Skip Bayless and Stupid A Smith ripping the Knicks

Wargames

Starter
He's just mad we took his daddy's team out of the playoffs and arguably forced pierce to look so bad they are going to waive him....

The kid is an overhyped scrub right now which makes the fact he would say this all the more hilarious. Skip had to search hard to find a hater for this segment....

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Austin Rivers is a silver spoon fed D-Bag who would be working at a construction site if his last name was not Rivers. My mother and I have more in depth conversations then these guys.

Steven A. Smith is such a **** rider it makes me sick.

bigapple

Starter
they discused 4 th quarter 3 to's by melo in passing and they compared rookie Copeland and sophmore Shump to Bosh Miller which r veterans nice compare to flopers.

When the whole fan base and players start talking like they have won so much and act like like this

You better expect some backlash. Idiot knicks.

Wargames

Starter
really ban this dumb ass Mods. If for anything posting offensive videos.... I recommend an IP ban as well

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
They didn't say anything wrong in my opinion. I don't see what the backlash is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiyaman

Legend
They didn't say anything wrong in my opinion. I don't see what the backlash is about.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:agreed:
Skip Bayless was on a roll .... the end of the 3rd quarter I gave the game to my Knicks .. We had 3 HOT players in Shump, Copeland, and JR, who tied the game at the end of the 3rd quarter.
I actually thought we were going to start the 4th quarter with a lineup of Shump, JR, Copeland, Novak, and K-Mart, to outscore the pacers from the perimeter, then slip Felton, Melo, and Tyson in as closers.

Adding a NO facilitating Melo to the lineup at the start of the 4th quarter to dribble dribble then shoot, committing turnover after turnover looking at the Reffs rather than run back on defense .. or rather start the 4th quarter telling his teammates to be ready for his pass bc they are HOT, Melo lets the Pacers get a 8 point lead before he start passing the ball, which none of his teammates are in the game any longer.
Woodson gets 80% blame for the series .. Melo gets 80% blame for losing Game-6
Scoring 35 points in the first 3 quarters dont win games when u can only score 4 points in the final quarter, along with 3 important turnovers...