Vogel : Heat Are Not the Knicks heat r smarter

New New York

Quiet Storm
Not mad at that...truthfully The Heat play smarter than us...if he questioned our hearts I'd be pissed but we played a lot of dumb basketball in that series especially on the offensive end. We takes shots at our team's shortcomings all the time we can't be offended when outsiders make the same observations

metrocard

Legend
I can't wait until Knicks become a #1 team and we just s h i t on these teams lives.

Vogel acts like the Pacers are so much better than the Knicks when the fact is Pacers got a lot of helps from the refs in the series and played the worst version of the Knicks. Screw Indiana and screw Vogel.

Hope they get swept and show they weren't a WORTHY opponent for Miami because Knicks are a better match up vs Miami than Pacers will ever be.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Not mad at that...truthfully The Heat play smarter than us...if he questioned our hearts I'd be pissed but we played a lot of dumb basketball in that series especially on the offensive end. We takes shots at our team's shortcomings all the time we can't be offended when outsiders make the same observations

Agreed, Heat are much smarter when Lebron's in control, he controls the flow of the game, knows how to find players. He has Kidd's mind in terms of basketball IQ, only Kobe can rival it. When your #1 has the high hoops IQ, it makes the game so much easier.

bigapple

Starter
after 7 series in history between P and K P are 4-3 now.

But for now without MELo and JR this team cant compete.Stillk have to improve roster.

Rob Low

Rotation player
It sucks that we lost to a team that we're clearly better than. The difference was they played to their full potential and we didn't

knicksince 93

Rotation player
It sucks that we lost to a team that we're clearly better than. The difference was they played to their full potential and we didn't

Nah they were better imo.... I don't want to say it, it hurts to say it. Going into the series i had us winning in 5. You shouldn't need full potential to beat an inferior team. They were number 1 in guarding the 3 we were first in shooting them. Advantage pacers. They're gonna lose to the heat but we would/could beat the heat in 6 still

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I can't watch these games right now. Is it just me or do any of yall feel like that too. Its sickening cuz i thought we were right there.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Nah they were better imo.... I don't want to say it, it hurts to say it. Going into the series i had us winning in 5. You shouldn't need full potential to beat an inferior team. They were number 1 in guarding the 3 we were first in shooting them. Advantage pacers. They're gonna lose to the heat but we would/could beat the heat in 6 still

Yea, the perimeter defenders were awesome in taking away the 3's. It was a strategy Vogel drew up and took discipline to execute it. No matter Felton or Smith or Carmelo driving, the perimeter defenders stayed at home on the spot up shooters. Vogel bet on Hibbert altering shots at the very least. It was a great game plan and those guys were disciplined enough to execute it.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Yea, the perimeter defenders were awesome in taking away the 3's. It was a strategy Vogel drew up and took discipline to execute it. No matter Felton or Smith or Carmelo driving, the perimeter defenders stayed at home on the spot up shooters. Vogel bet on Hibbert altering shots at the very least. It was a great game plan and those guys were disciplined enough to execute it.

Where was our counter gameplan? Woody never found one and that's what playoff ball is about.

Rob Low

Rotation player

Going into the series who would've though Jr would disappear,Tyson would forget how to play D and rebound, and Kidd would give us nothing? We're more talented than them but some key guys for us just didn't have it for whatever reason. Add in the fact that Woody was completely out-coached and we didn't stand a chance.

metrocard

Legend
Rob is 100% right.
Jason Kidd, JR Smith, Tyson Chandler played their worst basketball of their careers.

These guys came into the season looking like our best guys behind Melo.

Y'know, it's funny, one of Vogel's recent anti-Knicks comments was that the Heat have brought a better gameplan to counter Roy Hibbert than the Knicks did. Well, Hibbert has 25 points in the 3rd quarter against Miami, which is more than he scored in any games against us. Maybe Vogel needs to just stop saying everything that pops into his head. Good coach, why spend all your time trying to convince everyone that you are a douche?

bigapple

Starter
Felton is slowest PG in Knicks JR play dumb basketball awful shoot selection Tyson cant shoot this is weaknes.

btw Barkley just said during tnt halttime that NBA want heat in finals and all those techs fouls its a shame on refs.

bigapple

Starter

that team should now lead vs heat 2-0 last game wining shot from Lebron was travelling also his 3 last possesions from game 1 was travelling.