Carmelo lists in Big -Time Sports Stars Who Just Aren't Clutch.

On one hand, there is no denying that the New York Knicks' resurgence as a playoff-caliber NBA franchise is in large part due to the addition of Carmelo Anthony in 2011; leading the Knicks to the playoffs after a six-year drought.
On the other, how will history look back on the trade if he vastly improved the team but never moves past his own postseason failures?
After the Knicks were eliminated in the conference semifinals by the Indiana Pacers this year, Melo?s postseason career record now stands at 23-42. It?s an improvement?dropping Anthony from the top spot in the list of the worst NBA postseason records in the last 20 years, to the fourth-worst spot (minimum 50 games played).
Melo has had some big performances in playoff games over his career, but he has struggled mightily as well?including critical stretches of the series against the Pacers this year.
Though Melo hasn?t had the greatest stable of talent around him over much of his career with the Nuggets and Knicks, as a nine-year veteran, the window is starting to close?ever so slightly?on Anthony?s opportunity to change the narrative.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1651862-big-time-sports-stars-who-just-arent-clutch/page/10

knicksince 93

Rotation player
On one hand, there is no denying that the New York Knicks' resurgence as a playoff-caliber NBA franchise is in large part due to the addition of Carmelo Anthony in 2011; leading the Knicks to the playoffs after a six-year drought.
On the other, how will history look back on the trade if he vastly improved the team but never moves past his own postseason failures?
After the Knicks were eliminated in the conference semifinals by the Indiana Pacers this year, Melo?s postseason career record now stands at 23-42. It?s an improvement?dropping Anthony from the top spot in the list of the worst NBA postseason records in the last 20 years, to the fourth-worst spot (minimum 50 games played).
Melo has had some big performances in playoff games over his career, but he has struggled mightily as well?including critical stretches of the series against the Pacers this year.
Though Melo hasn?t had the greatest stable of talent around him over much of his career with the Nuggets and Knicks, as a nine-year veteran, the window is starting to close?ever so slightly?on Anthony?s opportunity to change the narrative.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1651862-big-time-sports-stars-who-just-arent-clutch/page/10

This is silly nonsense... When melo was the higher seed in the playoffs they won. When they were the lower seed they lost.... The media will find fault for everything. But the higher seeds were supposed to win and they did in the first round.... Go away. Please can we ban him.... This is a joke of a poster

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

This is silly nonsense... When melo was the higher seed in the playoffs they won. When they were the lower seed they lost.... The media will find fault for everything. But the higher seeds were supposed to win and they did in the first round.... Go away. Please can we ban him.... This is a joke of a poster

Ummm yeah because Melo lead them to the lower seed. Idiot. He sucks, just like the Knicks this year.

Ummm yeah because Melo lead them to the lower seed. Idiot. He sucks, just like the Knicks this year.

Seriously, dude, your go-to move just now was to call someone an "idiot" and literally say Melo "sucks". That's the best you got? A link to a Bleacher Report article and saying that one of our players and our team "sucks"? This is weak. We are a top notch fan website for a huge market professional franchise, how can we not get a better troll than this?

knicksince 93

Rotation player

You just said a perennial all star. All nba second teamer. Nba scoring champ sucked.... Calling me an idiot was your response to my comment? That was your come back? How does that help your arguement in any way? Ruthless aggression in debates is normally the result of not having a counter in which u clearly don't. u really don't have anything else to do in life??? Get a career.

metrocard

Legend
93, that dude had a brain defect when he was born. Logic and critical thinking are not things available in his functions as a human beings.

Bleachersreport is the worst sports website on the net.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
93, that dude had a brain defect when he was born. Logic and critical thinking are not things available in his functions as a human beings.

Bleachersreport is the worst sports website on the net.

At least it isn't just me who think br is a complete joke....

smokes

Huge Member
Seriously how is this guy not banned yet. The only reason he's here is to troll. Every post is a troll. Mods do your job.

metrocard

Legend
Only if I was still a mod. Most of the mods (CoolClyde especially) are inactive, don't participate and kill activity of the forum. They're useless mods.

Rady should reassign mod roles.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
No worries, the troll is out. I'm not thinking about any mod changes (at least) during the off-season but once the new season closes in, if this forum gets crowded again i'll consider it.