• Miami in 5

0 0%
  • Miami in 6

1 6.25%
  • Miami in 7

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the 2013 NBA Finals

damn this video + music and that art is just like MJ act amazing.

tru pacers lost thru their TO's i admit that.

Veteran

Originally Posted by clumsy
    I'd probably go for the Spurs. They are the best passing/highest IQ team in the league. Also they will expose the Heat for being undersized better than the Pacers just because they have better players, and better shooters.

Also i think the Heat are too injured. Wade just doesn't look like Wade anymore...his speed has greatly diminished. Bosh hasn't been great either this playoffs, although he's basically a SF game, 18 feet away from the Basket, so he'll probably have a couple games where he catches fire.. I think the x Factor for the Heat is someone like Shane Battier. They can't play him right now cuz his 3 isn't dropping, but if it does that could change the series cuz they need someone with his help defense.

I would like to go for the Spurs too, the Heats biggest weakness are defending opponents bigmen with great passing-skills, and Duncan has been the leagues best passin-bigman in the league for so long.
    Coach Pop got Splitter & Diaw followin Duncan's lead .. with Green followin Parker's lead .. Leonard followin Ginobli's lead .... Coach Pop got a helluva 7-Man rotation that plays at any tempo on offense/defense .. Swept Lakers & Grizz, gave GS Steph Curry 6 games. A+ NBA Basketball Team.
    However .......

I do not SLEEP on D.Wade & Lebron at any level of NBA Basketball, especially in a series .. we all know it was illegal for the two super-stars to be teammates .. one of the super-stars have to play down just to make the game look legal, the 27 win streak, and winning 36 games of the Heats final 38 games of the regular-season were a strong statement to the NBA League Teams and Sterns new CBA rules.
    Swept Bucks, gave Bulls 5 games, and gave Pacers 7 games. A+ NBA Basketball Team.

All the Championship ring players n the super high-ratings are ready for all 7 games to be played ....
    And 7 games favors the HEATS...

Doesnt matter where Spurs are playing game1 they are able to steal ut from U anyway this is the finals.

Look how amazing NBA adenture had POPovich since he started as coach of SPURS 1st pick Duncan then Parker and then Ginobili and then 4 titles

btw heat r 3-4 in last 7 games spurs are current 9-0 streak.

both Duncan Parker r playing their life playoffs if we r talkin about shape and r on roll.

Veteran

If Miami can find 3 more games like yesterday they'll win. Ray Allan with a three from the left side, Mike Miller with a three from the right side and Lebron and DWade in the paint and Bosh scoring. That is tough to beat when all those pieces are going off like yesterday, no way even the best defensive team in the league can defend that.

I may have underestimated Miami's chances because SA had such an easy time in the WC playoffs. The Heat are the toughest team they have faced.

big 3 in game 3 was Neal and Green there should be much more 3s which they miss.

But Parker is factor he is diesel power for this series.

i dont know if Spurs can keep current roster [besides T-Mac] but if some key players will stay it will be Spurs in finals 2014 fur sure.

Veteran

Funny how stars like Melo are called-selfish ball hogs, but now everyone calling Lebron "too passive" "needs to be more aggressive"....hmmm like Melo??? Melo understands that on most nights how he goes, so the team goes. Superstars get that. Not rebounding, "facilitating", defense, getting "others involved and making them better"...lol. A superstars primary responsibility is to put the ball in the hole so his team doesn't get blown out by 30. The rest is icing....

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Funny how stars like Melo are called-selfish ball hogs, but now everyone calling Lebron "too passive" "needs to be more aggressive"....hmmm like Melo??? Melo understands that on most nights how he goes, so the team goes. Superstars get that. Not rebounding, "facilitating", defense, getting "others involved and making them better"...lol. A superstars primary responsibility is to put the ball in the hole so his team doesn't get blown out by 30. The rest is icing....
    well said.

Where is the selection for "My Knicks aren't there. I'm too loyal a Knicks fan to care who's playing now."

basketball has been over. It returns when Knicks preseason begins.

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Lebron will be super aggressive tonight. Let's see if Kawhi and the Spurs help defense can stop him, if they can I would say it's all over for the Heat. Spoe may start Miller tonight to spread the floor, the Heat have the ability to go off like the Spurs did, just look at game 2 so it ain't over.

it was LE WADE BOSH vs Spurs 8 pts diffrences between big 3 and rest of team vs Spurs

Parker no points in 2nd half means game is done

Spurs played just one 7 game series vs Piston

winner of game 5 should be winner of this series

neither Spurs or Heat cant plays twice awful game or outstanding game agaist each other.

proof was already in Indy series.

Originally Posted by bigapple
    it was LE WADE BOSH vs Spurs 8 pts diffrences between big 3 and rest of team vs Spurs Parker no points in 2nd half means game is done Spurs played just one 7 game series vs Piston winner of game 5 should be winner of this series neither Spurs or Heat cant plays twice awful game or outstanding game agaist each other. proof was already in Indy series.
    In the Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili era the Spurs have played 3 game 7s. They lost at home to Dallas, beat NO on the road, and the game 7 clincher against the Pistons at home.

they played only 1 7 game series in Finals not in semis or 1/4

history says no team have won game 7 on road do we see Spurs clincher tuseday?

just read Bosh " Green wont be wide open"

what bout parker neal bonner splitter they will be wide? u cant guard 1 or 2 hot streakers.

Ginobili again in S5?

Veteran

Nba Logo

Game-6 of the FINALS was breath-taking to the final seconds of overtime.
    If u missed GAME-6 of the FINALS .. then u missed exciting top-shelves NBA Basketball.

San Antonio 25 25 25 20 5 100 Final
    Miami .........27 17 21 30 8 103 OT

SA: T. Duncan 30 Pts, 17 Reb, 0 Ast
    MIA: L. James 32 Pts, 10 Reb, 11 Ast
    Series tied 3-3

DAMN! That was a GREAT-GAME .... How the Spurs Loss?
    Ray Allen - Ray Allen - Ray Allen

Veteran

It was a great game. Spurs missed a couple of FT's that would have sealed the game, I saw Ray Allen motioning to the crowd to make some noise before Kawhi shot his FT's and he missed his first attempt perhaps because of nerves and that crowd noise. Manu said he would rather be playing the Pacers because the Spurs would have the home court if they did and I think yesterday's game proved home court advantage can be a huge factor.

Unfortunately for the Spurs, I think the advantage swings to the Heat for game 7. I think the Heat feed off that come from behind victory and blow out the Spurs in game 7.

Leonard was 68 in playoffs thats not big number

Ginobili is almost 36 so worst focus

but they made few mistakes

Bosh made reb and he should be fouled but they let him pass ball to Ray in other way Bosh should be shooting fts

worst thing no call on Ginobili and this security around floor wich making problems for both teams

20 secs remaining and Spurs lost title with 5 pts remaining

now game 7 since 2 3 2 no team win on road Spurs will be 1st? NBA let Spurs win @ Miami floor? Crafword will be main ref?