• Miami in 5

0 0%
  • Miami in 6

1 6.25%
  • Miami in 7

3 18.75%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the 2013 NBA Finals

Def one of the better Finals in a long time....I hate the Heat even more then these Spurs though

but i dont hate Spurs just dont like them there is no highlight in their basketball but

i disagree with Kenny Smith who says there is no better team in this planet than Spurs and heat

Pacers forced game 7 lost game 7 just only by To's what if they won game 1 what if there would be no game winner by lebron

they got problem with Big Guys

Sopelstra says Spurs should already celebrating 5th title and this camera view on Riley 20secs b4 overtime when Spurs was up by 5.

most beautifull in this game was Duncan destruction of Bosh.

Veteran

I wonder if Pop starts Ginobli in game 7? Dude was Jekyll and Hyde in game 5/6 and I wouldn't want to bet he plays like the Manu of old in game 7 so I would have him come off the bench and depending on how Green is shooting let that dictate how many minutes he gets.

more % from Tony more from Danny danny shot 1 3 and that was done for game 6.

all i want is pull away by Spurs in 4th q heat will be in scary mood.

Superstar

Melo is the man to dethrone the king.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Spurs were 5.2 seconds away from their 5th titile

no Green no Neal so ucant win with $tern's heat

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Melo is the man to dethrone the king.

Till $tern is there refs will be allways against Knicks and no calls under the glass and will be calling everything 4 Lebitch

he earns tons of steel from Bron.

But anyway Melo need better company he cant do everything alone with Felton JR these arent finals level players

Originally Posted by bigapple
    But anyway Melo need better company he cant do everything alone with Felton JR these arent finals level players
    Melo isn't a finals level player either.

Superstar

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    Wow

So Juwon Howard is right? and Eddy Curry too.

pathetic

3 years later and people still rave about the refs helping the heat. Did any of you watch the games this year? can Yall at least provide factual evidence to support the claims?

Anyhow, this was an amazing finals series. Back and forth action and game 6 was a total classic. Im really proud of my team and everything they accomplished this year. I expect a much tougher road next season. Miami has to get some front court size. Teams will be coming after us. Chicago and Indy are a big scare for me if we keep the same unit with now changes, even if the changes are minor.

I hope any criticism regarding Lebron are finally buried 6 feet under now. He's doing every to prove the naysayers wrong. 2x NBA champ, 2x Finals MVP, 4x League MVP, Gold Medal Olympian and numerous other accolades. Those same people who were killing LEbron need to focus their attention on Melo, CP, DH12 and KD now.

Veteran

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    3 years later and people still rave about the refs helping the heat. Did any of you watch the games this year? can Yall at least provide factual evidence to support the claims?

Anyhow, this was an amazing finals series. Back and forth action and game 6 was a total classic. Im really proud of my team and everything they accomplished this year. I expect a much tougher road next season. Miami has to get some front court size. Teams will be coming after us. Chicago and Indy are a big scare for me if we keep the same unit with now changes, even if the changes are minor.

I hope any criticism regarding Lebron are finally buried 6 feet under now. He's doing every to prove the naysayers wrong. 2x NBA champ, 2x Finals MVP, 4x League MVP, Gold Medal Olympian and numerous other accolades. Those same people who were killing LEbron need to focus their attention on Melo, CP, DH12 and KD now.
    What's the word on trading Bosh? I know you just won two straight Finals but Bosh is making way too much money for what he contributes and is Bosh really happy with his role on the team?

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    What's the word on trading Bosh? I know you just won two straight Finals but Bosh is making way too much money for what he contributes and is Bosh really happy with his role on the team?

I would hate to b the one to question Chris Bosh A+ effort in the regular or Postseason games vs Noah / Hibbert / and Duncan .. Chris Bosh 2012-13 performance as C/F has to b the 2nd or 3rd best Bigman this season...

Veteran

All Knicks-Fans kno Melo's level .. we also kno what level the 3rd top NBA HC Sloan put his star PG Deron on too.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I really don't what the deal is. My take is that they keep the 3 together until theyre taken out. I've heard some rumbling about Bosh to the BCats for the 4th pick and stuff but Idk. I guess we gotta see. I personally would like to see him stay