0 0%
  • Miami in 6

1 6.25%
  • Miami in 7

3 18.75%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who will win the 2013 NBA Finals

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I would hate to b the one to question Chris Bosh A+ effort in the regular or Postseason games vs Noah / Hibbert / and Duncan .. Chris Bosh 2012-13 performance as C/F has to b the 2nd or 3rd best Bigman this season...

I totally agree. His post season numbers havent been so stellar but as you pointed to, he had the defensive assignments of some of the toughest bigs in the game. Noah and Boozer in round 2, Hibbert and West was just a total drain, and playing the HOF and best PF in TD as to top it off. It would be alot to ask the 3rd best player who is forced to sacrifice the most out of the 3 of them to have to guard all those guys and score 18 a game. I'd be lying if I sat here and said I wasnt angry at times with his play but I actually appreciate him more and what he brings. Hes a stretch 4 who can create needed space for Wade and Bron to attack. All he really needs is a C who can compliment his game and places him back at the 4 where hes most comfy. I have total faith in Riley and I think he will do what it takes to get Miami the bigs they need without blowing up the core.

Superstar

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    I totally agree. His post season numbers havent been so stellar but as you pointed to, he had the defensive assignments of some of the toughest bigs in the game. Noah and Boozer in round 2, Hibbert and West was just a total drain, and playing the HOF and best PF in TD as to top it off. It would be alot to ask the 3rd best player who is forced to sacrifice the most out of the 3 of them to have to guard all those guys and score 18 a game. I'd be lying if I sat here and said I wasnt angry at times with his play but I actually appreciate him more and what he brings. Hes a stretch 4 who can create needed space for Wade and Bron to attack. All he really needs is a C who can compliment his game and places him back at the 4 where hes most comfy. I have total faith in Riley and I think he will do what it takes to get Miami the bigs they need without blowing up the core.
    we dont care about the heat or what riley does... melos coming for yall...

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    we dont care about the heat or what riley does... melos coming for yall...
    ......ok, cool