Who will win the 2013 NBA Finals

Who wins the NBA Finals and in how many games

• Total voters

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
3 years later and people still rave about the refs helping the heat. Did any of you watch the games this year? can Yall at least provide factual evidence to support the claims?

Anyhow, this was an amazing finals series. Back and forth action and game 6 was a total classic. Im really proud of my team and everything they accomplished this year. I expect a much tougher road next season. Miami has to get some front court size. Teams will be coming after us. Chicago and Indy are a big scare for me if we keep the same unit with now changes, even if the changes are minor.

I hope any criticism regarding Lebron are finally buried 6 feet under now. He's doing every to prove the naysayers wrong. 2x NBA champ, 2x Finals MVP, 4x League MVP, Gold Medal Olympian and numerous other accolades. Those same people who were killing LEbron need to focus their attention on Melo, CP, DH12 and KD now.

tiger0330

Legend
3 years later and people still rave about the refs helping the heat. Did any of you watch the games this year? can Yall at least provide factual evidence to support the claims?

Anyhow, this was an amazing finals series. Back and forth action and game 6 was a total classic. Im really proud of my team and everything they accomplished this year. I expect a much tougher road next season. Miami has to get some front court size. Teams will be coming after us. Chicago and Indy are a big scare for me if we keep the same unit with now changes, even if the changes are minor.

I hope any criticism regarding Lebron are finally buried 6 feet under now. He's doing every to prove the naysayers wrong. 2x NBA champ, 2x Finals MVP, 4x League MVP, Gold Medal Olympian and numerous other accolades. Those same people who were killing LEbron need to focus their attention on Melo, CP, DH12 and KD now.
What's the word on trading Bosh? I know you just won two straight Finals but Bosh is making way too much money for what he contributes and is Bosh really happy with his role on the team?

Kiyaman

Legend
What's the word on trading Bosh? I know you just won two straight Finals but Bosh is making way too much money for what he contributes and is Bosh really happy with his role on the team?

I would hate to b the one to question Chris Bosh A+ effort in the regular or Postseason games vs Noah / Hibbert / and Duncan .. Chris Bosh 2012-13 performance as C/F has to b the 2nd or 3rd best Bigman this season...

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer

I really don't what the deal is. My take is that they keep the 3 together until theyre taken out. I've heard some rumbling about Bosh to the BCats for the 4th pick and stuff but Idk. I guess we gotta see. I personally would like to see him stay

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
I would hate to b the one to question Chris Bosh A+ effort in the regular or Postseason games vs Noah / Hibbert / and Duncan .. Chris Bosh 2012-13 performance as C/F has to b the 2nd or 3rd best Bigman this season...

I totally agree. His post season numbers havent been so stellar but as you pointed to, he had the defensive assignments of some of the toughest bigs in the game. Noah and Boozer in round 2, Hibbert and West was just a total drain, and playing the HOF and best PF in TD as to top it off. It would be alot to ask the 3rd best player who is forced to sacrifice the most out of the 3 of them to have to guard all those guys and score 18 a game. I'd be lying if I sat here and said I wasnt angry at times with his play but I actually appreciate him more and what he brings. Hes a stretch 4 who can create needed space for Wade and Bron to attack. All he really needs is a C who can compliment his game and places him back at the 4 where hes most comfy. I have total faith in Riley and I think he will do what it takes to get Miami the bigs they need without blowing up the core.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I totally agree. His post season numbers havent been so stellar but as you pointed to, he had the defensive assignments of some of the toughest bigs in the game. Noah and Boozer in round 2, Hibbert and West was just a total drain, and playing the HOF and best PF in TD as to top it off. It would be alot to ask the 3rd best player who is forced to sacrifice the most out of the 3 of them to have to guard all those guys and score 18 a game. I'd be lying if I sat here and said I wasnt angry at times with his play but I actually appreciate him more and what he brings. Hes a stretch 4 who can create needed space for Wade and Bron to attack. All he really needs is a C who can compliment his game and places him back at the 4 where hes most comfy. I have total faith in Riley and I think he will do what it takes to get Miami the bigs they need without blowing up the core.

we dont care about the heat or what riley does... melos coming for yall...