Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Breaking news:Miami Heat acquire Dwight Howard

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Breaking news:Miami Heat acquire Dwight Howard

    Not really but my prediction after Miami loses this playoff series to the Spurs. We all know Riles likes to have a dominant Center and anyone who is going to compete with Indiana in the East is going to need a Center. Actually Bosh would be a perfect fit for Damnphony: he shoots to much, to deep, plays no defense and doesn't rebound to boot. Match made in heaven

  2. #2
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    i tot that they have no cap space

    +

    they cant keep current roster for 13/14.

  3. #3
    Member bluechox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    if your argument is that pringles wants a non-rebounding pf, then amare is way better

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by bluechox2
    if your argument is that pringles wants a non-rebounding pf, then amare is way better
    We could only be so lucky to pawn STAT off for Paul/Dwight or whomever on the Lakers. I am just scared did you see the look on Riles face after game one....it wasn't his normal fingers on chin pensive look....it was a forlorn look of resignation like:" how am I going to blow up and rework this team....Pat knows Championship teams and this current Heat team isn't one lol

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,667
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    We could only be so lucky to pawn STAT off for Paul/Dwight or whomever on the Lakers. I am just scared did you see the look on Riles face after game one....it wasn't his normal fingers on chin pensive look....it was a forlorn look of resignation like:" how am I going to blow up and rework this team....Pat knows Championship teams and this current Heat team isn't one lol

    Bosh for Howard
    Stat for Pao

    Stat becomes true center and Bosh PF

    On paper its a dantonio dream......on the court its a weak-ass joke

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Bosh for Howard
    Stat for Pao

    Stat becomes true center and Bosh PF

    On paper its a dantonio dream......on the court its a weak-ass joke
    Don't forget trading for his godson Gallinari ....that would make his Damnphonies's weak ass frontcourt complete. BTW...Bosh house for sale in Miami

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,667
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Don't forget trading for his godson Gallinari ....that would make his Damnphonies's weak ass frontcourt complete. BTW...Bosh house for sale in Miami
    Stat for Pao
    Bosh and Battier for Howard.........and Artest/Hill for Gallo...................Nash, ?, Gallo. Bosh and Stat.....Would be fun to watch,.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Stat for Pao
    Bosh and Battier for Howard.........and Artest/Hill for Gallo...................Nash, ?, Gallo. Bosh and Stat.....Would be fun to watch,.
    That would be a blockbuster three-way-trade and the funny thing is its in the realm of possibility

  9. #9
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    some sources says that D12 CP3 will be 1 team and who know about DIRK + Igoudala all in Atlanta Houston is also hunting

  10. #10
    Nein, Mann! Lercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    There will be plenty rumors and speculations as we're approaching the upcoming FA window... most of them based on "multiple sources". I'm not really interested in any kind of made up stories that are going viral just to create more hits. The only reliable source of FA news I'll be using is that Wojnarowski guy from Yahoo, most of his trade/signing rumors appeared to be true.

  11. #11
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    We actually could get him and paul( i know we're not gettin either) feel free to correct my assessment but if we could buy Dallas pick. Package the pick with another pick that we could get by trading chandler to a low lottery team along with amare and felton and shump for paul(pending the clippers amnestying stat) and then sign d howard. we could have melo d12 and paul. Not saying i want to actually anyone would do that. However i know this isn't nba live or 2k

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Has Andrew Bynum surpassed Dwight Howard?
    By KingStarbury3 in forum NBA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 12, 2012, 00:39
  2. Dwight Howard has Opted IN!!! LOL
    By miked1958 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2012, 10:46
  3. If we could swap Amare for Dwight Howard should we do it?
    By AmareForPresident in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Apr 08, 2011, 00:13
  4. happy birthday dwight howard!
    By welcometonycity in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Dec 09, 2010, 11:55
  5. Eddy Curry Dwight Howard Rivalry
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Mar 02, 2008, 08:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •