New York @ Boston 12/22 Game Thread (L 114-109)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_logo.gif
@
celtics_logo.gif

Possible Starters:

New York Knicks (13-12) :: 5-8 On Road
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg

Boston Celtics (11-13) :: 6-5 At Home

gary_payton.jpg
paul_pierce.jpg
mark_blount.jpg
jiri_welsch.jpg
raef_lafrentz.jpg

Game Time: 7:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap:
Knicks 109 - Celtics 114

jayp

Benchwarmer
lets hope we bounce back from that humiliating game.. it was probably the worst game i have ever seen in my life..

6thman

Benchwarmer
:ignore: :td: :shrug: :machinegun: :jawsdown: :fury: :fury: :fury:
Can somebody explain me what happened?????
we are 0-2 vs Boston! that's awful!!
I'm really disgusted by this game, what the hell can we do to win games and to play like a good team! i say FIRE WILKENS!!!

Men , if we lose against Charlotte :gony: :machinegun:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well, we only lost by 5 so.. in comparation with the mavs game.. we played really well!

honestly.. we need to change something. if lenny can't change the mentality, let someone else please
i don't think we're gonna lose with charlotte. it happened once. it won't happen again

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
well, we only lost by 5 so.. in comparation with the mavs game.. we played really well!

That's not an excuse! They were blown out by them previously and the Mavs the other night! A 5 point loss to a crappy team like Boston is like a 14 point loss to the Mavs! There in the same division! Last time I checked, the Atlantic SUCKS! They should be dominating! The Celtics SUCK! So what is going on!? I have no idea!! But I will say I will give them more time before any roster of coaching changes. I think that would be over reacting, we've seen what happens when this team does play well.....

But if this crap continues, then my first thought is it's Lenny Wilkens.....

(I hope Isiah doesn't trade Houston!! Kurt Thomas is a maybe, it would really depend on who we get!)

O well....... @ least it's not over yet...... (at least I'm hoping so.....)

And if you didn't notice I've hated Boston and still do to this very day, and most-likley always wilL!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i wasn't trying to find any excuses, i was just being sarcastic. a loss is a loss and must be treated as one. i'd also plead for replacing the head-coach, i was against bringing him and i think all of us would have preferred mike fratello instead of him. well.. now he's not available anymore

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
So is there anyone else worth looking @ available? I doubt Phil Jackson would come, he needs a mega-star before he goes with a team.....

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
madskillz7312 said:
So is there anyone else worth looking @ available? I doubt Phil Jackson would come, he needs a mega-star before he goes with a team.....

Not really a MEGA-star. I mean when he first came to the Lakers the only star they had was Shaq.... wait, nevermind. I see your point. :lol: And plus P.Jackson would bring in that whole triangle offense and that would probably take the Knicks out of their regular offense right now. I dont think P.Jackson would stress defense more than Wilkens does even though I think we need a new head coach. One thats REAL strict.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
and much to JaDaMeL05's displeasure, I still think Tim Thomas is a problem. He doesn't fit. Also Kurt has been having issues as of late. I wonder what move Isiah has in mind. I just really don't want to see Houston go if any changes are made....

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
madskillz7312 said:
and much to JaDaMeL05's displeasure, I still think Tim Thomas is a problem. He doesn't fit. Also Kurt has been having issues as of late. I wonder what move Isiah has in mind. I just really don't want to see Houston go if any changes are made....

:cry: Hey, I think TT is gettin better. He had 19 points in the Boston game and he's starting to make play's defensively. If Marbury had fouled Pierce earlier and didnt let so much time come off the clock, we might have been able to send the game into overtime. TT hit a clutch 3 towards the end, but we didnt have enuff tyme.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
madskillz7312 said:

tt is definentely getting better his shot selection is much betetr his fg% is going up hes getting more involved big props to tt , butmy main thing that makes me want to trade tt and kt is there are rookies behind them that need to eventually be getting big minutes
if we can trade tt and kt and get a real good player sf in exchange i would definentely be in favor of that because ariza needs a bit more time to develop then sweetney. or even if we didnt get a star somethign that opens up cap room is good too