What's next for Knicks? Free agency

petescud

Starter
Maybe Grunny will surprise us with another D Leaguer/foriegner will to play on the cheap (this years Cope)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I think grunny already found that player in one C.J. Leslie I've watch his videos and the dude has potential and he can ball! Definitely can contribute.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

petescud

Starter
Yeah, i def would not trade Leslie. I too think he's gonna be a good one. BTW we can mark off Garcia now. He signed with the Rockets

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I personally like Shaun Livingston, Corey Brewer, Ivan Johnson, Will Bynum, Speights, Blair, Hickson
I doubt we can afford most of those guys.

Some other names might be cheaper scoop...
Pachulia, Pargo, Telfair, Jermaine Oneal?, Mullens, Kaman, Foye, Ebanks, Dalembert, Beaubois, Ayon, Barnes

Watch out for A.j Matthews hes signed to our summer league team.

Also i love Cj Leslie i remember watching him in college. We got a steal with him. Reminds me of tall Lance Stephenson with a post game!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Now that Copeland is not on the team, T-Mac? I'd be worried about his health though.

HELLL NOOO. Love Tmac but he might be more passed his prime then Kidd was with us this year. He looked old on the Spurs everytime he stepped on the court. Not to say i wasn't cheering for him though. You must be joking because Tmac is clearly not the piece were looking for...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
As an insurance for the SF/SG/PG spot. He doesn't need regular minutes. It'd be nice to get a nice young player like Copeland, but if we don't, yeah.