Thread: Why was my thread closed?

Question Mark Why was my thread closed?

I had a thread about a Brandon Tierney Article that had good comments and then all of a sudden hours later it is closed. Someone explain this to me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It was closed because while the Knicks were having their best season in 16 years you posted like 2 or 3 times on this forum. But when the Knicks were garbage you would post here everyday.

Veteran

Thumbs down How many teams will score 130 points on the Knicks in 2013-14?

Plus there is no justification for the STUPID trade of the 2013 offseason.
    Brandon Tierney Article is looking for points in high places in the BIG APPLE.
    When u read between the article its about the history of the 30 win Knicks team with poor effort players like Bargani.
    A Knicks roster of NO DEFENSIVE Bigmen (depending on Chandler to play defense for Melo/Amare/and Bargani.).
    Where's the part of the article of what Bargani did to make the Toronto Raptors a better team?

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Plus there is no justification for the STUPID trade of the 2013 offseason.
    Brandon Tierney Article is looking for points in high places in the BIG APPLE.
    When u read between the article its about the history of the 30 win Knicks team with poor effort players like Bargani.
    A Knicks roster of NO DEFENSIVE Bigmen (depending on Chandler to play defense for Melo/Amare/and Bargani.).
    Where's the part of the article of what Bargani did to make the Toronto Raptors a better team?
    bargnani didn't make the raptors better, but he's not being asked to do the same things here he did in toronto. like tierney said he's a 3rd or 4th option here regardless of what others want to believe.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    It was closed because while the Knicks were having their best season in 16 years you posted like 2 or 3 times on this forum. But when the Knicks were garbage you would post here everyday.
    Bro you are the biggest troll and stalker I have ever messaged on this website....get a life.

And who really cares?

I post more in the off season loser

Still waiting for someone to give me an answer that makes sense