Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prigioni signs with Knicks for 2 years

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by BananaSauce
    dammit, ooh wells. hmmmm. unless hardaway jr learns and becomes a defensive phenom during this summer. hah, nah.
    I guess its evident that we drafted hardaway to replace Novak. Consistent 3 point shooter that adds other dynamics to our team. I like the pick still and I think hell be an important piece moving forward

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    The Knicks gave up on Cope if they gave Prigs 2M of the MLE, that would leave about 1.2M to sign Cope so I doubt it.

I'm worried about KMart signing with his buddy JKidd for the vet's min instead of the Knicks, he would get more playing time here but you can see the Nets trotting out the come to Brooklyn if you want to win a ring like they do in Miami.
    My thoughts exactly. I really hope we resign KMart. If we do, I'd call this free agency a complete success, regardless of what happens with Cope and all the vet min's we will sign.

Default PABLO has some good things but OFFENSE is not one of them

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This guy is easily our starting PG.
    Let me understand you? You are starting Pablo over Felton. Ok Pablo is good defense but he drives to the basket ala MANU GINOBLI but can't finish and kicks it out all the time. He can't jump shoot or create offense off the dribble so he must develop the tear drop, continue to work on his 3 point shooting and will be a good back up for Felton.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

True, Pablo did want to see if he can play on the NBA level, which he did very well at age 35 as a rookie.
    Pablo playing 2 to 3 more years in the NBA will look good on his resume to become a HC in the Euro-League.
    The question lies in whether Pablo want to be a part of ISO-Melo for the next 2 years at a minimum salary he can get from over half of the NBA teams?
    Did the Knicks give Pablo a offer bc they plan on keeping Bargani?

Truth b said .. I thought rookies "Pablo & Cope" would b ink to resign on the same day...
    What ISO melo offense ????? can we please stop with the ISO melo crap the guy went out of his way in the playoffs to move the ball every game, he passed and passed and passed and you know what happened. every one except Copeland Bricked and BRICKED and BRICKED and BRICKED. lol, unreal, the ball flew around the corners half of melos shots were wide open mid range shots, got to the foul line or wide open threes, every thing else was a jr smith brick, an amare miss, a chandler miss right under the hoop, or a kidd air ball. no one made shots, at all; had nothing to do with ISO melo ball you weirdo.

Superstar

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    What ISO melo offense ????? can we please stop with the ISO melo crap the guy went out of his way in the playoffs to move the ball every game, he passed and passed and passed and you know what happened. every one except Copeland Bricked and BRICKED and BRICKED and BRICKED. lol, unreal, the ball flew around the corners half of melos shots were wide open mid range shots, got to the foul line or wide open threes, every thing else was a jr smith brick, an amare miss, a chandler miss right under the hoop, or a kidd air ball. no one made shots, at all; had nothing to do with ISO melo ball you weirdo.
    Thank you thank you thank you. Kiya looks at stats and says his assists are low so iso. Not the role players bricking

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I think we have a good chance at Delfino by signing Prigs...hope so

Lurker

If Delfino signs then there are definitely a lot of people to stretch the floor.

Originally Posted by drunkmunky
    If Delfino signs then there are definitely a lot of people to stretch the floor.
    He's a Buck

Lurker

bugger.... I didn't check the post date. my bad.