Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66

Thread: Amare may have 20-min limit, no back-to-backs

  1. #46
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Damn! u really r a proffesional idiot .. Kidd & Terry became very close friends for 5 seasons in Dallas to win a chip together.
    JR elbowing Terry in the jaw in the final 5 minutes of a game we had a 14 point lead heading for a 3-0 series, not only infuriated Kidd, but Tyson Chandler too. With Kidd & Tyson upset with Melo's homeboy JR we had NO WINS in the next two games vs a weak Boston club.

    It does'nt take a rocket scienctist to figure out when, and who restructured a plan to move "Kidd/Terry/Pierce/and KG" to the Brooklyn Nets on June Draft Night .. Do u really want to watch "HoneynutCheerios" bumb into the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the 2013-14 playoffs?
    What do u think the score is going to look like on Dec. 5th at Barkley Center when the Knicks play their first game vs Nets???
    ur Damn right I will be there!
    I forgot u have exclusive locker room access... you never say any facts to back up your opinions, just history lessons that mean nothing. Infuriated? Sooo then I guess it took kidd of his game, oh and Tyson chandler too? Well they didn't do anything to get us up anyway so another point failed..... who r u rooting for when u go to the game. I guarantee u wont answer this question without some contingencies. Knicks or nets

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #47
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Damn! u really r a proffesional idiot .. Kidd & Terry became very close friends for 5 seasons in Dallas to win a chip together.
    JR elbowing Terry in the jaw in the final 5 minutes of a game we had a 14 point lead heading for a 3-0 series, not only infuriated Kidd, but Tyson Chandler too. With Kidd & Tyson upset with Melo's homeboy JR we had NO WINS in the next two games vs a weak Boston club.

    It does'nt take a rocket scienctist to figure out when, and who restructured a plan to move "Kidd/Terry/Pierce/and KG" to the Brooklyn Nets on June Draft Night .. Do u really want to watch "HoneynutCheerios" bumb into the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the 2013-14 playoffs?
    What do u think the score is going to look like on Dec. 5th at Barkley Center when the Knicks play their first game vs Nets???
    ur Damn right I will be there!
    This is an exactly point, Kiyaman you would make an excellent detective.

  3. #48
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is an exactly point, Kiyaman you would make an excellent detective.
    Detective. All of this he's saying could not way be proven without reasonable doubt. And since u said detective u put it in the realm of court of law and a detectives job is to prove something thats already reasonable doubt into conclusive evidence. And that clearly isnt. So actually he would make a horrible detective. Yall don't match my knowledge combined yall need at least masters degree to do so... I really own you 2. Lets just make a bet on what we think the Knicks will do this upcoming season whoever loses is banned. Me vs yall 2. Heck I'll say we'll get to at least the second round again. If y'all think we won't just bet. Kiya may actually take the bet. But you and your astronomical amount of posts wont because you need this site. 10,000+ posts smh

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #49
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    lol at Kiya's theory. This guy really is something else

  5. #50
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rob Low
    lol at Kiya's theory. This guy really is something else
    Yea him along with metro's empty support of him. Just to find alliance somewhere.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #51
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That's totally your opinion, zero facts. Your mind is too little to understand what I meant.

    A masters degree? I bet 3 G's and crazy8's sons swollen butthole that you're unemployed and still own loans to your school. Don't come up here talking smack when you can't hold down a basketball conversation.

    why are you d*ckriding my post count? It doesn't bother me. I like posting on the forum. I still have more of a life you can imagine...so we could keep going in circles, in the end you'll look like the loser lol.

    Give up on the personal insults because you're really bad at them, but not as bad as your knowledge for the NBA. Your best option would to be stop posting all together. Anyone who has "heck" or "yall" in their vocab should be playing on a banjo and molesting their cousin. This is a Knicks forum, not KKK or Rebels association. Next time you post, present yourself in a more understandable fashion and stop complimenting yourself. It makes you look dumb and extremely low in your self esteem.

    This conversation is done.

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Detective. All of this he's saying could not way be proven without reasonable doubt. And since u said detective u put it in the realm of court of law and a detectives job is to prove something thats already reasonable doubt into conclusive evidence. And that clearly isnt. So actually he would make a horrible detective. Yall don't match my knowledge combined yall need at least masters degree to do so... I really own you 2. Lets just make a bet on what we think the Knicks will do this upcoming season whoever loses is banned. Me vs yall 2. Heck I'll say we'll get to at least the second round again. If y'all think we won't just bet. Kiya may actually take the bet. But you and your astronomical amount of posts wont because you need this site. 10,000+ posts smh

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #52
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    That's totally your opinion, zero facts. Your mind is too little to understand what I meant.

    A masters degree? I bet 3 G's and crazy8's sons swollen butthole that you're unemployed and still own loans to your school. Don't come up here talking smack when you can't hold down a basketball conversation.

    why are you d*ckriding my post count? It doesn't bother me. I like posting on the forum. I still have more of a life you can imagine...so we could keep going in circles, in the end you'll look like the loser lol.

    Give up on the personal insults because you're really bad at them, but not as bad as your knowledge for the NBA. Your best option would to be stop posting all together. Anyone who has "heck" or "yall" in their vocab should be playing on a banjo and molesting their cousin. This is a Knicks forum, not KKK or Rebels association. Next time you post, present yourself in a more understandable fashion and stop complimenting yourself. It makes you look dumb and extremely low in your self esteem.

    This conversation is done.
    You would so lose that bet. Haha. Since you're in a betting mood lets bet on the knicks season since your so pessimistic.... actually you're gonna end up getting banned before this year is out. Now I'd bet anyone that

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #53
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    You would so lose that bet. Haha. Since you're in a betting mood lets bet on the knicks season since your so pessimistic.... actually you're gonna end up getting banned before this year is out. Now I'd bet anyone that

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    I bet you pray every night that I get banned since your weakness is debating is something you can't confront yourself about, so you seek eliminating me from the site.

    Keep hoping chico.

  9. #54
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I bet you pray every night that I get banned since your weakness is debating is something you can't confront yourself about, so you seek eliminating me from the site.

    Keep hoping chico.
    lets see if your post count can reach 20000 before the season starts... i'll put my profile on the line that we will finish at least 2nd. you and kiya can make the bet 3rd and below i will be banned if they are second or first yall will be banned. you have been ducking the question. you respond to every ones post at least twice and you always respond to mine but you are ducking this one. just say you value you name here to much being though thats all you have. just make the bet kevin martin. oh you're not because your heart is to frail. you dont box you're a towel boy. boxers man up and take all challenges

  10. #55
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    lets see if your post count can reach 20000 before the season starts... i'll put my profile on the line that we will finish at least 2nd. you and kiya can make the bet 3rd and below i will be banned if they are second or first yall will be banned. you have been ducking the question. you respond to every ones post at least twice and you always respond to mine but you are ducking this one. just say you value you name here to much being though thats all you have. just make the bet kevin martin. oh you're not because your heart is to frail. you dont box you're a towel boy. boxers man up and take all challenges
    You're really in love with my post count.
    You type a lot, say very little.
    I don't care if you get banned.
    What's the bet about again? I don't even know what you're talking about. I skim thru the majority of your post. Your writing style bores me, sorry dude.

    Boxers take an online challenge to be considered a boxer? LoL Are you trying to insult me or yourself? You come off very inexperienced in insulting someone. If you want to see me box, come by Jerome Ave and 205th Street in the Bronx at Pops Gym. I'll teach you a thing or two. That's if you go outside.

    You reply to post within a 5-10 minute frame. You seem to never walk away from your computer.
    I can't hate though. It's keeping the site alive I guess. Keep posting bro.

  11. #56
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,825
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    If Amar'e can last the entire season, i'd be happy with 10Pts 3 Reb per 15 minutes per game...if he can give us 1.0 blocks a game that would be cool too....I'd rather these numbers then play half the season with better numbers

  12. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Greenwich Village
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by petescud
    If Amar'e can last the entire season, i'd be happy with 10Pts 3 Reb per 15 minutes per game...if he can give us 1.0 blocks a game that would be cool too....I'd rather these numbers then play half the season with better numbers
    Hard to argue with any of that.

    Of course, we hope for a bit more than that, but those are very reasonable goals, given the last two seasons.

    More to the point, it will be best for all if Stat builds sustainably over the course of the season, even if this means we are a bit disappointed in the early results.

  13. #58
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'd be comfortable with Amare playing only 20 minutes if that is the best way to use him. If for example it was all in the first half on a close game, then there is obviously some issues with how the team is using him.

    20 minutes is a lot of time in the nba and he can do a lot to positively effect the team.

    I don't agree with the 'no back-to-back's statements though. Back-to-Back games are important to the integrity of playing. If he was pulled out in the 2nd game.. That's a shame, and it highlights Amare as a weakness rather than a strength.

    just my 2 cents.

  14. #59
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,303
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by drunkmunky
    I'd be comfortable with Amare playing only 20 minutes if that is the best way to use him. If for example it was all in the first half on a close game, then there is obviously some issues with how the team is using him.
    There have to be a helluva lot of issues on "how the team change a 21 pt, 8.5 reb, $100M Amare into a 14 pt, 5 rbd 100M excuse" .. Now the team has turned Amare into a 20 minute $100M injury. Very expensive issue.

    20 minutes is a lot of time in the nba and he can do a lot to positively effect the team.
    20 minutes is only great when u are gellin a unit of bench-players, which is not Woody style anymore.

    I don't agree with the 'no back-to-back's statements though. Back-to-Back games are important to the integrity of playing. If he was pulled out in the 2nd game.. That's a shame, and it highlights Amare as a weakness rather than a strength.
    That will b interestin on how Woody chose to play Amare in back to back
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Aug 19, 2013 at 00:11.

  15. #60
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,303
    Rep Power
    20

    Question Mark Theory or coincidence ???

    Originally Posted by Rob Low
    lol at Kiya's theory. This guy really is something else
    Yeah, that was a helluva theory I came up with on the Boston Celtic series, especially the first 3 games we held the Rondo-less Celtics under 80 points in all 3 games:

    First Game: 85-78 Knicks win
    Second Game: 87-71 Knicks win
    Third Game: 90-76 Knicks win

    The 3rd game the Knicks had a 16 point lead entering the 4th quarter with the chance to beat the Celtics by 20 plus points in Boston Garden, untill JR.smith elbow Terry in the face for a flagrant-2 and ejection, sending Terry to the foul line for 3 points, and the ball. That Elbow to the face woke the Celtics up as a team.

    The Forth Game: The Rondo-less Celtics scored 97 points to our 90 points for a OT win.
    The Fifth Game: The Rondo-less Celtics scored 92 points to our 88 points for the win.

    A helluva theory (coincidence) when our best frontcourt defensive-player (Tyson), and our best backcourt defensive-player (Kidd) played their defensive role well to keep the Celtics scoring under 80 points for 3 straight games.


Similar Threads

  1. Mike Antoni fires a shot back at Amare/Woodson
    By KingStarbury3 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Jan 07, 2013, 23:58
  2. Amare Back Monday...
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2012, 02:06
  3. Amare Stoudemire : The Beast is Back !!
    By Scipio in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2012, 22:06
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jun 18, 2011, 18:12
  5. Deep Fry's The Limit
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2010, 11:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •