Amare may have 20-min limit, no back-to-backs

knicksince 93

Rotation player
u dont remember what happen the 2 games after JR elbowed Terry in the Boston series ..
Its ashame u dont remember Shump, Felton, and Cope taking control of game 6 in the 4th qtr. in Indiana while Melo was sitting on the bench. Lance Stephenson ate JR.smith up alive for 25 points on 9-13 fg shooting (the icing on the cake not to resign JR).

Boston roster and Bucks roster were not suppose to be in the postseason games, which mean both teams were suppose to be SWEPT in the first round .. not 1-4, and definately not 2-4.
KnicksNOSense93 .. get ur value of NBA B.ball right .. ur a proffessional idiot
if anyone tell u differ they are lieing 2 u
Carmelo Anthony was James Dolan's idea of what the Knicks needed.
James Dolan IQ of a winning NBA basket-ball team is a 23 win season...

Bostons roster wasn't supposed to be in the playoffs but that rosters core was traded to the nets and now they're all of a sudden great again? Kiya don't do this with me. Mentally u can't handle me... why didn't kidd step up in jrs absence from game 4? The person u claim on why we're not good could not be replaced by your beloved vets.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

knicksince 93

Rotation player
90% of the forum is not in a pyscho-award with Melo pic all over the place (like u).

Did the Denver Nuggets get better without Melo?
Have Denver Nuggets been winning more games without Max-money Melo?
Have the Denver Nuggets been playing a more exciting system without Melo?
Have the Denver Nuggets Fan Base increase without Melo?
If u answer YES to all the above questions than u r absolutely right...

The nuggets got better without melo but somehow lose in the same round? In the meantime melo is getting slowly closer to the chip. Thats all facts and totally negates what u just said.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
u dont remember what happen the 2 games after JR elbowed Terry in the Boston series ..
Its ashame u dont remember Shump, Felton, and Cope taking control of game 6 in the 4th qtr. in Indiana while Melo was sitting on the bench. Lance Stephenson ate JR.smith up alive for 25 points on 9-13 fg shooting (the icing on the cake not to resign JR).

Boston roster and Bucks roster were not suppose to be in the postseason games, which mean both teams were suppose to be SWEPT in the first round .. not 1-4, and definately not 2-4.
KnicksNOSense93 .. get ur value of NBA B.ball right .. ur a proffessional idiot
if anyone tell u differ they are lieing 2 u
Carmelo Anthony was James Dolan's idea of what the Knicks needed.
James Dolan IQ of a winning NBA basket-ball team is a 23 win season...

Professional idiot? Is that your idea of an insult? Calling me a professional would imply that I get paid to do or be whatever it is your accusing me of being. In this case that would be an idiot... I would love to get paid to be an idiot.

Kiyaman

Legend
It is without a doubt that Amare is a much better team-winner & team-leader than Melo.
A 20 minute Amare in lineups with Melo or JR is not good.
A 20 minute Amare in lineups without Melo & JR are a winning lineup.
It was the same with raw PG-LinSanity, Lin played poor in lineups with Melo & JR.
Lin & Shump in lineups without Melo & JR they became phenominal winners ..
look at Ty Lawson without Melo & JR in the lineup...

Kiyaman

Legend
Bostons roster wasn't supposed to be in the playoffs but that rosters core was traded to the nets and now they're all of a sudden great again? Kiya don't do this with me. Mentally u can't handle me... why didn't kidd step up in jrs absence from game 4? The person u claim on why we're not good could not be replaced by your beloved vets.

Damn! u really r a proffesional idiot .. Kidd & Terry became very close friends for 5 seasons in Dallas to win a chip together.
JR elbowing Terry in the jaw in the final 5 minutes of a game we had a 14 point lead heading for a 3-0 series, not only infuriated Kidd, but Tyson Chandler too. With Kidd & Tyson upset with Melo's homeboy JR we had NO WINS in the next two games vs a weak Boston club.

It does'nt take a rocket scienctist to figure out when, and who restructured a plan to move "Kidd/Terry/Pierce/and KG" to the Brooklyn Nets on June Draft Night .. Do u really want to watch "HoneynutCheerios" bumb into the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the 2013-14 playoffs?
What do u think the score is going to look like on Dec. 5th at Barkley Center when the Knicks play their first game vs Nets???
ur Damn right I will be there!

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Damn! u really r a proffesional idiot .. Kidd & Terry became very close friends for 5 seasons in Dallas to win a chip together.
JR elbowing Terry in the jaw in the final 5 minutes of a game we had a 14 point lead heading for a 3-0 series, not only infuriated Kidd, but Tyson Chandler too. With Kidd & Tyson upset with Melo's homeboy JR we had NO WINS in the next two games vs a weak Boston club.

It does'nt take a rocket scienctist to figure out when, and who restructured a plan to move "Kidd/Terry/Pierce/and KG" to the Brooklyn Nets on June Draft Night .. Do u really want to watch "HoneynutCheerios" bumb into the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the 2013-14 playoffs?
What do u think the score is going to look like on Dec. 5th at Barkley Center when the Knicks play their first game vs Nets???

I forgot u have exclusive locker room access... you never say any facts to back up your opinions, just history lessons that mean nothing. Infuriated? Sooo then I guess it took kidd of his game, oh and Tyson chandler too? Well they didn't do anything to get us up anyway so another point failed..... who r u rooting for when u go to the game. I guarantee u wont answer this question without some contingencies. Knicks or nets

metrocard

Legend

This is an exactly point, Kiyaman you would make an excellent detective.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
This is an exactly point, Kiyaman you would make an excellent detective.

Detective. All of this he's saying could not way be proven without reasonable doubt. And since u said detective u put it in the realm of court of law and a detectives job is to prove something thats already reasonable doubt into conclusive evidence. And that clearly isnt. So actually he would make a horrible detective. Yall don't match my knowledge combined yall need at least masters degree to do so... I really own you 2. Lets just make a bet on what we think the Knicks will do this upcoming season whoever loses is banned. Me vs yall 2. Heck I'll say we'll get to at least the second round again. If y'all think we won't just bet. Kiya may actually take the bet. But you and your astronomical amount of posts wont because you need this site. 10,000+ posts smh

metrocard

Legend
That's totally your opinion, zero facts. Your mind is too little to understand what I meant.

A masters degree? I bet 3 G's and crazy8's sons swollen butthole that you're unemployed and still own loans to your school. Don't come up here talking smack when you can't hold down a basketball conversation.

why are you d*ckriding my post count? It doesn't bother me. I like posting on the forum. I still have more of a life you can imagine...so we could keep going in circles, in the end you'll look like the loser lol.

Give up on the personal insults because you're really bad at them, but not as bad as your knowledge for the NBA. Your best option would to be stop posting all together. Anyone who has "heck" or "yall" in their vocab should be playing on a banjo and molesting their cousin. This is a Knicks forum, not KKK or Rebels association. Next time you post, present yourself in a more understandable fashion and stop complimenting yourself. It makes you look dumb and extremely low in your self esteem.

This conversation is done.

Detective. All of this he's saying could not way be proven without reasonable doubt. And since u said detective u put it in the realm of court of law and a detectives job is to prove something thats already reasonable doubt into conclusive evidence. And that clearly isnt. So actually he would make a horrible detective. Yall don't match my knowledge combined yall need at least masters degree to do so... I really own you 2. Lets just make a bet on what we think the Knicks will do this upcoming season whoever loses is banned. Me vs yall 2. Heck I'll say we'll get to at least the second round again. If y'all think we won't just bet. Kiya may actually take the bet. But you and your astronomical amount of posts wont because you need this site. 10,000+ posts smh

knicksince 93

Rotation player
That's totally your opinion, zero facts. Your mind is too little to understand what I meant.

A masters degree? I bet 3 G's and crazy8's sons swollen butthole that you're unemployed and still own loans to your school. Don't come up here talking smack when you can't hold down a basketball conversation.

why are you d*ckriding my post count? It doesn't bother me. I like posting on the forum. I still have more of a life you can imagine...so we could keep going in circles, in the end you'll look like the loser lol.

Give up on the personal insults because you're really bad at them, but not as bad as your knowledge for the NBA. Your best option would to be stop posting all together. Anyone who has "heck" or "yall" in their vocab should be playing on a banjo and molesting their cousin. This is a Knicks forum, not KKK or Rebels association. Next time you post, present yourself in a more understandable fashion and stop complimenting yourself. It makes you look dumb and extremely low in your self esteem.

This conversation is done.

You would so lose that bet. Haha. Since you're in a betting mood lets bet on the knicks season since your so pessimistic.... actually you're gonna end up getting banned before this year is out. Now I'd bet anyone that

metrocard

Legend
You would so lose that bet. Haha. Since you're in a betting mood lets bet on the knicks season since your so pessimistic.... actually you're gonna end up getting banned before this year is out. Now I'd bet anyone that

I bet you pray every night that I get banned since your weakness is debating is something you can't confront yourself about, so you seek eliminating me from the site.

Keep hoping chico.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I bet you pray every night that I get banned since your weakness is debating is something you can't confront yourself about, so you seek eliminating me from the site.

Keep hoping chico.
lets see if your post count can reach 20000 before the season starts... i'll put my profile on the line that we will finish at least 2nd. you and kiya can make the bet 3rd and below i will be banned if they are second or first yall will be banned. you have been ducking the question. you respond to every ones post at least twice and you always respond to mine but you are ducking this one. just say you value you name here to much being though thats all you have. just make the bet kevin martin. oh you're not because your heart is to frail. you dont box you're a towel boy. boxers man up and take all challenges

metrocard

Legend
lets see if your post count can reach 20000 before the season starts... i'll put my profile on the line that we will finish at least 2nd. you and kiya can make the bet 3rd and below i will be banned if they are second or first yall will be banned. you have been ducking the question. you respond to every ones post at least twice and you always respond to mine but you are ducking this one. just say you value you name here to much being though thats all you have. just make the bet kevin martin. oh you're not because your heart is to frail. you dont box you're a towel boy. boxers man up and take all challenges

You're really in love with my post count.
You type a lot, say very little.
I don't care if you get banned.
What's the bet about again? I don't even know what you're talking about. I skim thru the majority of your post. Your writing style bores me, sorry dude.

Boxers take an online challenge to be considered a boxer? LoL Are you trying to insult me or yourself? You come off very inexperienced in insulting someone. If you want to see me box, come by Jerome Ave and 205th Street in the Bronx at Pops Gym. I'll teach you a thing or two. That's if you go outside.

You reply to post within a 5-10 minute frame. You seem to never walk away from your computer.
I can't hate though. It's keeping the site alive I guess. Keep posting bro.

petescud

Starter
If Amar'e can last the entire season, i'd be happy with 10Pts 3 Reb per 15 minutes per game...if he can give us 1.0 blocks a game that would be cool too....I'd rather these numbers then play half the season with better numbers

nixon7

Benchwarmer
If Amar'e can last the entire season, i'd be happy with 10Pts 3 Reb per 15 minutes per game...if he can give us 1.0 blocks a game that would be cool too....I'd rather these numbers then play half the season with better numbers

Hard to argue with any of that.

Of course, we hope for a bit more than that, but those are very reasonable goals, given the last two seasons.

More to the point, it will be best for all if Stat builds sustainably over the course of the season, even if this means we are a bit disappointed in the early results.

I'd be comfortable with Amare playing only 20 minutes if that is the best way to use him. If for example it was all in the first half on a close game, then there is obviously some issues with how the team is using him.

20 minutes is a lot of time in the nba and he can do a lot to positively effect the team.

I don't agree with the 'no back-to-back's statements though. Back-to-Back games are important to the integrity of playing. If he was pulled out in the 2nd game.. That's a shame, and it highlights Amare as a weakness rather than a strength.

just my 2 cents.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'd be comfortable with Amare playing only 20 minutes if that is the best way to use him. If for example it was all in the first half on a close game, then there is obviously some issues with how the team is using him.

There have to be a helluva lot of issues on "how the team change a 21 pt, 8.5 reb, $100M Amare into a 14 pt, 5 rbd 100M excuse" .. Now the team has turned Amare into a 20 minute $100M injury. Very expensive issue.

20 minutes is a lot of time in the nba and he can do a lot to positively effect the team.

20 minutes is only great when u are gellin a unit of bench-players, which is not Woody style anymore.

I don't agree with the 'no back-to-back's statements though. Back-to-Back games are important to the integrity of playing. If he was pulled out in the 2nd game.. That's a shame, and it highlights Amare as a weakness rather than a strength.

That will b interestin on how Woody chose to play Amare in back to back

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Theory or coincidence ???

lol at Kiya's theory. This guy really is something else

Yeah, that was a helluva theory I came up with on the Boston Celtic series, especially the first 3 games we held the Rondo-less Celtics under 80 points in all 3 games:

First Game: 85-78 Knicks win
Second Game: 87-71 Knicks win
Third Game: 90-76 Knicks win

The 3rd game the Knicks had a 16 point lead entering the 4th quarter with the chance to beat the Celtics by 20 plus points in Boston Garden, untill JR.smith elbow Terry in the face for a flagrant-2 and ejection, sending Terry to the foul line for 3 points, and the ball. That Elbow to the face woke the Celtics up as a team.

The Forth Game: The Rondo-less Celtics scored 97 points to our 90 points for a OT win.
The Fifth Game: The Rondo-less Celtics scored 92 points to our 88 points for the win.

A helluva theory (coincidence) when our best frontcourt defensive-player (Tyson), and our best backcourt defensive-player (Kidd) played their defensive role well to keep the Celtics scoring under 80 points for 3 straight games.

:smokin::gony: :smokin: