Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Copeland signs a 2-year deal with Indiana

Hybrid View

Default Copeland signs a 2-year deal with Indiana

@WojYahooNBA 39s

Indiana is finalizing agreement on a two-year deal with Knicks free agent Chris Copeland, league sources tell Y!

Superstar

Peace

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Damn...I'm disappointed. Even worse that he signed with the Pacers (not because they get better, but they've been the Knicks' rival since the '90s).

We have no $$$ so i'm not gonna get upset....kudos to the heat organization for managing their $$$

Can't blame the guy, we're talking about a 2 years $6M deal here, twice as much as we could offer. All best to you Cope!

Superstar

We lost Chris Copeland and people are acting like its the end of the world... but we gained bargnani and people are acting like its the end of the world. Bargnani is the same player but significantly better... it's Chris Copeland come on now guys

Superstar

He was like our 9th most important player

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    He was like our 9th most important player

who was the 8 most important players again lol

Veteran

Whats up with Granger???

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    who was the 8 most important players again lol
    Melo, shump, t.c., jr, felton,stat, kidd, kmart,pablo, cope.... ooops guess that's puts him at 10th....

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Melo, shump, t.c., jr, felton,stat, kidd, kmart,pablo, cope.... ooops guess that's puts him at 10th....

Sorry to inform u .. we didnt need a 40 minute Melo, his slow halfcourt ISO-Melo-offense of walking the ball is only good for 30 minutes per game.
    The other 18 minutes belong to Copeland, which makes Copeland apart of a 8-Man rotation.
    Amare & K-Mart are PF that perform better with Copeland at SF, and no ISO-Melo in the lineup.
    Next season looks like a diasaster waiting to happen with no "Old-Heads" input before each game, and ISO-Melo forcing bigmen to sit on the bench for his 40 minutes of playingtime at the PF spot.

Copeland's raw skills will be able to mix it up well at both forward spots in Pacers bigman rotation with Hibbert/West/Hansbro/Plumlee, being another top-3 rebounding team next season.

Copeland is 28 he needed the $ cant hate him for that. Both games I was at this year he got mad love from the fans I was sure he was going to be a Knick for a long time. Hurts to see him go more then Novak that's for sure. We lost a streaky scorer/ spot up shooter, his defense usually sucked.

I dont think the Knicks are done with free agency at all. There is still abut 40-50 serviceable dudes out there.

I personally like Shaun Livingston, Corey Brewer, Ivan Johnson, Will Bynum, Speights, Blair, Hickson
    I doubt we can afford most of those guys.

Some other names might be cheaper scoop...
    Pachulia, Pargo, Telfair, Jermaine Oneal?, Mullens, Kaman, Foye, Ebanks, Dalembert, Beaubois, Ayon, Barnes

Idk just throwing around names...

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Sorry to inform u .. we didnt need a 40 minute Melo, his slow halfcourt ISO-Melo-offense of walking the ball is only good for 30 minutes per game.
    The other 18 minutes belong to Copeland, which makes Copeland apart of a 8-Man rotation.
    Amare & K-Mart are PF that perform better with Copeland at SF, and no ISO-Melo in the lineup.
    Next season looks like a diasaster waiting to happen with no "Old-Heads" input before each game, and ISO-Melo forcing bigmen to sit on the bench for his 40 minutes of playingtime at the PF spot.

Copeland's raw skills will be able to mix it up well at both forward spots in Pacers bigman rotation with Hibbert/West/Hansbro/Plumlee, being another top-3 rebounding team next season.
    Doesn't matter we need its what we had... you're so stupid. Old head input before the game.... u take kidd, camby and pablo off the team and give them 3 replacements they still make it to the second round... They're PROFESSIONALS! They don't need any old head input. Where was that old head input in game 6 vs indy when melo netted 39? Ok then so where did u rank cope. And this is where I always own you at because you'll once again neglect the answer because its a lose lose for u. You state the obvious truth but it will hurt you're argument ire your answer something completely preposterous and lose credibility. So where do you rank cope on our past years team. 2 through 15. I'll spare you having to say melo is first because that's a complete obvious...

Veteran

We didn't pay Cope 12M. Bargnani is a bust, people describing him as liking the game of bball but loving the perks that come with being an NBA player. NY fans are going to hate this guy when they see how soft he is.

Superstar

I don't really mind losing him but how can you go to the team that eliminated us from the playoffs? What happened to all that loyalty him and his agent were talking about?