Which PG do you want the Knicks to sign?

Who should our Knickerbockers sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
We're unable to perform any sign and trades that would bring a player in. We can only sign and trade players out such as Q-Rich

p0nder

Starter
Brooks is still one of the fastest guys in the league, I'm going with him just as an energy guard that can take it to the hole.

tiger0330

Legend
DJ Augustin vet min/1 yr deal with the Raps. The new CBA has put the clamps on teams spending, we should be able to get an experienced PG for the vet min.

New New York

Quiet Storm
DJ Augustin vet min/1 yr deal with the Raps. The new CBA has put the clamps on teams spending, we should be able to get an experienced PG for the vet min.

Yeah read this kinda bothered we didn't make this happen but that does help with market value of remaining PGs my guy still is AJ price as well as Brooks

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Mo Williams! Call em and offer him what we can. Hopefully a player like melo, chandler etc can excite him to want to play for us

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Allen Iverson would make perfect sense if $ was the key issue. SIGN IVERSON NOW!

Iverson, J.R. Smith, and MWP. All as individuals are hard to coach, it would be interesting in more ways than one.

I personally believe the Knicks should look into the availability of Rodrigue Beaubois, could be the next Jeremy Lin. Unappreciated dime in the rough.

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah read this kinda bothered we didn't make this happen but that does help with market value of remaining PGs my guy still is AJ price as well as Brooks
Jordan Farmar 1yr vet min deal with the Lakers. Probably couldn't have signed him because he wanted to go home to LA but another quality PG on the cheap. What are the Knicks waiting for.

CoolClyde

agreed. Knicks need established guard who has shown he can perform. Udrih, AJ Price, Brooks.
Bobby Brown? i don't think so. Toure Murry? not good. c'mon Glenwaldo, do your due diligence,
how do you let DJ Augustin get away?

btw, any thoughts on Baron Davis? in summer league interview, he said his knee's better, he's attempting to get into playing shape by start of regular season. if we've got a spot for him, and a need for PG, I say why not?

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
agreed. Knicks need established guard who has shown he can perform. Udrih, AJ Price, Brooks.
Bobby Brown? i don't think so. Toure Murry? not good. c'mon Glenwaldo, do your due diligence,
how do you let DJ Augustin get away?

btw, any thoughts on Baron Davis? in summer league interview, he said his knee's better, he's attempting to get into playing shape by start of regular season. if we've got a spot for him, and a need for PG, I say why not?
When healthy Baron is great. Would love him back.

I would love Nate back. Very athletic, young, and can take over games.

Iverson, well, you know he'd bring it.

tiger0330

Legend
BDiddy?? U guys are nuts. After having guys with knee problems and guys that are old and past their prime u want to bring back a guy that's both. Smh

p0nder

Starter
BDiddy was one of my favorite PG's for a while. I'd love to have him come back and play a role... 3rd string PG is probably a good place for him right now. depending on how his body is holding up after surgery and a year off.

johnk812

Rookie
The Knicks have Felton, Prigioni, and Shumpert on their roster... all could give you minutes at the PG (Felton 32, Prigioni 13, Shump 3). So why not go for broke and try to find a wild card in FA?

Translation: If it's even a feasible, remote possibility, BRING IN AI. Otherwise, does it really matter who the 3rd string PG is?

If not, I'd take Bynum, assuming he is still a FA

CoolClyde

aaaron brooks signed with houston, 1 year, 1 million.

how about this fu*cker from D-League summer squad? their team is undefeated in summer league

Stefhon Hannah
6-foot-1 / Guard / Santa Cruz Warriors
College: Missouri

Years in NBA D-League: 3

<<The Skinny: Defense. Defense. Defense. That's the name of the game with Hannah. As pesky as the day is long, Hannah has won back-to-back NBA D-League Defensive Player of the Year Awards. He averaged 2.0 steals and 5.1 assists this past season, but shot only 34.3 percent from the floor on the way to averaging 14.0 points per game.>>

c'mon, we need another stefhon. stef hon.