View Poll Results: Who should our Knickerbockers sign?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Telfair

    1 4.17%
  • Brooks

    7 29.17%
  • Bynum

    6 25.00%
  • Billups

    1 4.17%
  • Others

    9 37.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Which PG do you want the Knicks to sign?

  1. #16
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    1. Allen Iverson
    2. Nate Robinson

  2. #17
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    1. Allen Iverson
    2. Nate Robinson
    What would a.I bring to this team.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Have you seen Lucas III?? Def not an assist first Pg way more of a scorer. Wanabe Nate.

    i really wanted Shaun Livingston to bad he went to BK.

    Scott Machado! Iona!!!!! lol hes the one who threw that pass a couple weeks ago leadingg to Lin getting dunked on.
    I know, LoL. I meant JL3 over the guys that are being mentioned. I don't have any idea where to find a pass first PG these days.

  4. #19
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    What would a.I bring to this team.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    nightly spots on TMZ

  5. #20
    Member uber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    nightly spots on TMZ

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    What would a.I bring to this team.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    A few points off the bench..... But I'd go with Brooks.

  7. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Smithtown
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    None of them.

    They provide more negative than positive.
    Help me out PLEASE....METROCARD. Is it not a waste of time in all these post to speculate on what the KNICKS might do when they are so limited in money. Until Stat is finished IMHO the Knicks are finished in what they can do trade wise or re siging wise. Do you agree? And yes these choice all suck.

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Knicks are a team in desperate hope of career-best seasons by their "Big 3"

    Can Chandler make a comeback and play like how he did in 2011-12?

    What kind of miracle will it take for Amare to start blocking shots, grabbing rebounders and setting good picks? His offensive is okay, but he provides so much negatives with it.

    Melo had a great season in 12-13...finished 3rd in MVP voting.
    Can he do it again at a more efficient rate and stay healthy throughout the season?

    Will Mike Woodson run Melo out and have a 70% Melo for the playoffs?

    We put ourselves in a bad situation because I don't see Chandler making a comeback and Amare doing what he's suppose to do.

    That leaves Melo's sidekicks to be JR Smith and Raymond Felton...who really pose no threat to teams like Indiana and Chicago....and now the Nets with their upgraded roster.

  9. #24
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Pistons snatched up both Billups and Bynum (for prices we could done if we don't bring back Pablo)

    Leaving Brooks and AJ Price from my list

  10. #25
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Pablo was an absolute must to bring back.

  11. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Knicks are a team in desperate hope of career-best seasons by their "Big 3"

    Can Chandler make a comeback and play like how he did in 2011-12?

    What kind of miracle will it take for Amare to start blocking shots, grabbing rebounders and setting good picks? His offensive is okay, but he provides so much negatives with it.

    Melo had a great season in 12-13...finished 3rd in MVP voting.
    Can he do it again at a more efficient rate and stay healthy throughout the season?

    Will Mike Woodson run Melo out and have a 70% Melo for the playoffs?

    We put ourselves in a bad situation because I don't see Chandler making a comeback and Amare doing what he's suppose to do.

    That leaves Melo's sidekicks to be JR Smith and Raymond Felton...who really pose no threat to teams like Indiana and Chicago....and now the Nets with their upgraded roster.
    Hey don't forget Shump just got back from injury and will contribute, not to mention Bargi will produce, especially since the pressure is not all on him.

    We can't count Stat to ever be 100% but i believe he will contribute next season.

  12. #27
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Mo Williams or Nate Robinson.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #28
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Mo Williams or Nate Robinson.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Both guys are wayyyyy out of our price range. Unless they really wanna play with the Knicks. We need a miracle bargain to snatch up a serviceable player.

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hey, just read on hoopshype that kim english got released by detroit. I don't know jack about the dude but i remember his name from posts here on knicksonline that alot of people wanted the knicks to draft him. Anyone thinks he would still be a good pick up?

  15. #30
    Member TruOrngnBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Jamal tinsley or Beno Udrih would be good 3rd stringers for the min.

Similar Threads

  1. Lin may not re-sign with the Knicks
    By tiger0330 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: May 28, 2012, 20:57
  2. Knicks Will Not Sign Iverson
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 25, 2009, 07:34
  3. Knicks sign four
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Oct 05, 2007, 04:45
  4. Knicks sign four
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 02, 2006, 17:20
  5. Knicks sign Ariza
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug 08, 2004, 17:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •