Which PG do you want the Knicks to sign?

Who should our Knickerbockers sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrB

Benchwarmer
None of them.

They provide more negative than positive.
Help me out PLEASE....METROCARD. Is it not a waste of time in all these post to speculate on what the KNICKS might do when they are so limited in money. Until Stat is finished IMHO the Knicks are finished in what they can do trade wise or re siging wise. Do you agree? And yes these choice all suck.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks are a team in desperate hope of career-best seasons by their "Big 3"

Can Chandler make a comeback and play like how he did in 2011-12?

What kind of miracle will it take for Amare to start blocking shots, grabbing rebounders and setting good picks? His offensive is okay, but he provides so much negatives with it.

Melo had a great season in 12-13...finished 3rd in MVP voting.
Can he do it again at a more efficient rate and stay healthy throughout the season?

Will Mike Woodson run Melo out and have a 70% Melo for the playoffs?

We put ourselves in a bad situation because I don't see Chandler making a comeback and Amare doing what he's suppose to do.

That leaves Melo's sidekicks to be JR Smith and Raymond Felton...who really pose no threat to teams like Indiana and Chicago....and now the Nets with their upgraded roster.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Pistons snatched up both Billups and Bynum (for prices we could done if we don't bring back Pablo)

Leaving Brooks and AJ Price from my list

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Knicks are a team in desperate hope of career-best seasons by their "Big 3"

Can Chandler make a comeback and play like how he did in 2011-12?

What kind of miracle will it take for Amare to start blocking shots, grabbing rebounders and setting good picks? His offensive is okay, but he provides so much negatives with it.

Melo had a great season in 12-13...finished 3rd in MVP voting.
Can he do it again at a more efficient rate and stay healthy throughout the season?

Will Mike Woodson run Melo out and have a 70% Melo for the playoffs?

We put ourselves in a bad situation because I don't see Chandler making a comeback and Amare doing what he's suppose to do.

That leaves Melo's sidekicks to be JR Smith and Raymond Felton...who really pose no threat to teams like Indiana and Chicago....and now the Nets with their upgraded roster.

Hey don't forget Shump just got back from injury and will contribute, not to mention Bargi will produce, especially since the pressure is not all on him.

We can't count Stat to ever be 100% but i believe he will contribute next season.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Hey, just read on hoopshype that kim english got released by detroit. I don't know jack about the dude but i remember his name from posts here on knicksonline that alot of people wanted the knicks to draft him. Anyone thinks he would still be a good pick up?

metrocard

Legend
Hey, just read on hoopshype that kim english got released by detroit. I don't know jack about the dude but i remember his name from posts here on knicksonline that alot of people wanted the knicks to draft him. Anyone thinks he would still be a good pick up?

We got like 4 SG's on the roster.
English isn't a strong prospect.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Devin Harris won't be signing with the mavs cause of a toe injury. I don't see why we can't offer em a mle or min. And have em play for us. At this point his options are slim and his are slim and he can control tempo a former allstar. I'm all for it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Was Nolan Smith ex-Trail Blazer signed by Boston or just invited to Summer League??? This kid can ball, and could be a solid steal for third string...

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Devin Harris won't be signing with the mavs cause of a toe injury. I don't see why we can't offer em a mle or min. And have em play for us. At this point his options are slim and his are slim and he can control tempo a former allstar. I'm all for it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same thing of Harris when I heard about the toe. We could play conventional 1pg line-up (which I prefer) til he heals. I gotta say though, If I'm him, I just sit tight and remain patient. Some one will come along offering better money.

XMII

Rookie
I don't think we'll be able to afford Undrih either. I still haven't heard Darius Morris's name anywhere. We should be able to get him fro the min and he may even have some long term upside. Nolan Smith wouldn't be bad either. A third name is Toure Murry in the Summer league. He's listed as a Forward on the D-League site but they actually let him play point in the playoffs last year and he played great. I think he had a triple double in one game or close to it. Tommy Dee was pimping him a little on his site also...might be the sleeper.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Mizzou fan here: Kimmy is not a point, more like a stretch two or three; Kim pretty much played the same position for Mizzou as Tim Jr did for Michigan. Brandon Jennings anyone?

petescud

Starter
a sign and trade for Brandon Jennings would be nice.....offer either Felton or Prig and pick/s.....they want to move him