Rasheed Wallace Piston Asst Coach

uber

Benchwarmer
Well i definitely can see him yelling "ball don't lie" even as a assistant coach.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Sheed working with J. Smith, Greg Monroe and A. Drummond -- He has some skills to teach this talented trio... They won't be contenders this year but they will cause some havoc...

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Sheed working with J. Smith, Greg Monroe and A. Drummond -- He has some skills to teach this talented trio... They won't be contenders this year but they will cause some havoc...

Totally agree. Especially Drummond. He was hired purely for that. I highly doubt he will ever be a head coach. Also will probably set the record for most technical fouls by an assistant coach.

I like Sheed thou. At least he's with a familiar team. Its weird seeing dudes that did something special with a team then ends up somewhere else at the end of their playing days. Like Ewing to Seattle, Jordan to the Wizards, Pierce to Brooklyn <-- wth....

DrB

Benchwarmer
WALT FRAZIER to CLEVELAND.....

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow .. my 2 yr old Grandson says it best, "All Gone" ....
The Knicks veteran "OLD-HEADS" are all gone ....

Kidd to Brooklyn as HC
Rasheed to Detroit as training-coach
Camby to Toronto as player/coach
Kurt Thomas out West looking for coaching-job

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Wow .. my 2 yr old Grandson says it best, "All Gone" ....
The Knicks veteran "OLD-HEADS" are all gone ....

Kidd to Brooklyn as HC
Rasheed to Detroit as training-coach
Camby to Toronto as player/coach
Kurt Thomas out West looking for coaching-job

Grandson? So you're older and your train of thought it's juvenile like that. Wow

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2