Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone is getting better, except the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    HELL NO! I was mad as HELL when we made that Melo-Trade, u dont recall.
    u still dont understand what Kidd and the OLD-HEADS brang to the Knicks (Superiority).
    We are left with ISO-ISO-Melo calling all the shots ..
    Stat will not b Stat untill Melo is out of the rotation ..
    so will stat be able to play at least 70 games a season and average 35 minutes a night? NO.

HELL NO! I was mad as HELL when we made that Melo-Trade, u dont recall.
    u still dont understand what Kidd and the OLD-HEADS brang to the Knicks (Superiority).
    We are left with ISO-ISO-Melo calling all the shots ..
    Stat will not b Stat untill Melo is out of the rotation ..
    STAT won't get healthy til we trade Melo WTF is wrong with you

Superstar

He's so delusional he's blaming another man being injury prone on melo haha. That was the nail that took away all your credibility... can we ban him for stupidity

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Superstar

Kiya isnt a knicks fan, he is an anti-fan. Look it up

Lurker

If Barg's is playing poorly he'll be able to get in 10 pts a night.
    If he's on, look for 20-25 pts.

If he's healthy he can maybe give you 10-20 for the entire season and that's already a very positive sign in the offense.

What happens if the Cavs sign Bynum this week?

Jarret Jack - Earl Clark - Kyrie Irving - and a 50/50 Bynum.

Instead of just Kyrie Irving.

Regardless of whether Bynum makes it or breaks it ~ The Cavs are a much better roster now.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    If they're 5th then we're are we? We're still superior to them therefore they aren't a factor... so did you cheer for the knicks? Did you cheer for melo?

Superior how?

Detroit's front court ****s on us.

Josh Smith/Greg Monroe/Drummond >>> Melo/Stat/Chandler

We're a gimmick team, make the playoffs and get exposed. So are the Pistons. We're on the same boat. We don't have a team built for a championship.

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    Maybe i'm looking at things through Rose colored glasses (I don't think I am tho) but people who agree with this thread must not have seen all the things written last season about Nets being such a good team, and Celtics winning the division and the Knicks being a 6 or 7 seed in the East etc. "Il Mago" is an upgrade from what Camby and Novak brought to the Knicks last season, it just is, whoever believes its not doesn't know basketball. Unlike some of you, I think JR Smith will get better this season, Shumpert will get better, I think Stat will get better. and I think Woodson was humbled in the playoffs getting out coached by Rivers and Vogel, and I hope he gets better and smarter with his subs and hopefully hires an "offensive coordinator" . But, reports of the Knicks demise is greatly exaggerated.
    Do you understand what ball movement and defense is?

Explain clearly how the Knicks improved these two basketball components with the addition of Andrea Bargnani.

adding more talent doesn't equate to winning.
    understand that.

Knicks have glaring weaknesses...that haven't been addressed.

Andrea Bargnani
    Tim Hardaway Jr.
    CJ Lelsie...

not ball movers.
    not defenders.

Knicks didn't improve, and if you think they did because they dropped crap for a streaky inefficient 7 footer then you need to recharge your mind.

12th man

Kiya isnt a knicks fan, he is an anti-fan. Look it up

Kiyaman been a Knicks fan longer than the date your mom got her cherry popped. He's an OG Knicks fan. He's just not blind like some people.

12th man

Originally Posted by CA7
    STAT won't get healthy til we trade Melo WTF is wrong with you
    Kiyaman is saying STAT can't produce on the same floor as Melo.

This is obvious. They clutter the offense and kill ball movement. Having them on the same team was mindless.

I rather dead STAT than Melo. Melo is a top 5 talent easily, as good as Kevin Durant.

STAT is a shade of his former self...not as confident and mean as he use to be on offense. Very soft on defense. Atleast Melo is physical at times, even though Melo does show softness often on the defensive end.

I think alot of the defensive and rebounding problems we had last season was due to Woodson's rotation. He gave Camby no burn, whatsoever and Chandler was hurt and trying to hold **** down by himself. Kmart came in and defense improved.

If we get KMart and can keep him healthy as well as pick up MWP, then our D will be fine....hopefully MWP plays better D then he did last year...His defensive numbers were similar to Melo's last year (could be the i don't want to play for D'Antoni factor though)

Was reading that beat writers in MIL feel a S+T for Brandon Jennings is "inevitable," and that they will be looking for a "starting caliber PG" in return.

How about S+T, Felton/Bargnani/Draft Pick for Jennings??

MIL:
    Felton
    Mayo
    Ilyasova
    Bargnani
    Sanders

NY:
    Jennings
    Shump
    Smith
    Melo
    Chandler

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Josh Smith to Detroit
    Andrew Bynum to Cleveland
    Andrei Kirilenko, Pierce, Garnett to Brooklyn
    OJ Mayo/Jeff Teague to Milwaukee
    Al Jefferson to Charlotte

smh...
    And the Knicks still finished higher than all of those teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran

He's so delusional he's blaming another man being injury prone on melo haha. That was the nail that took away all your credibility... can we ban him for stupidity

Knicksnonsence .... If u wasnt a daily member in KO I wouldve snatched ur self-esteem so fast u would b sittin on da corner wearin a size to small shorts n Don King hair-do.

Some Melo history ....
    Recall the season the Denver Nuggets sign Nene to a 5 yr $50M contract, at the time they had Camby & K-Mart on their roster (a win-win bigman frontcourt) Nene became injured the first 2 season of that contract. then K-Mart became injured for two seasons, when Nene became healthy after 2 injury seasons the Nuggets traded the NBA top-3 rebounder n shotblocker Marcus Camby for nothin in return to the Clippers .. bc Camby made a comment during the postseason about a (40 minute) Mello lack of defense in a first round SWEEP by Lakers.

Superstar

Knicksnonsence .... If u wasnt a daily member in KO I wouldve snatched ur self-esteem so fast u would b sittin on da corner wearin a size to small shorts n Don King hair-do.

Some Melo history ....
    Recall the season the Denver Nuggets sign Nene to a 5 yr $50M contract, at the time they had Camby & K-Mart on their roster (a win-win bigman frontcourt) Nene became injured the first 2 season of that contract. then K-Mart became injured for two seasons, when Nene became healthy after 2 injury seasons the Nuggets traded the NBA top-3 rebounder n shotblocker Marcus Camby for nothin in return to the Clippers .. bc Camby made a comment during the postseason about a (40 minute) Mello lack of defense in a first round SWEEP by Lakers.
    What does that mean. How is melo responsible for they're injuries