Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: World Peace signs 2 year deal with NYK

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

that would be ONLY marketing move IF that WILL happen

he already got title with Lakers dont forget b4 he joined Lakers he got fight with Kobe and hit Harden this is only negative things about MWP.

Morales also said money is not a factor in World Peace's next destination

Who are the teams under cap because that's our only threat if he is not signed July 12th he is a Knick

Again Dallas seems to be the only legit scare yet I can't see them doing it

i can see dallas going after artest if they can get bynum and ellis to commit

He wants the Knicks, so we have the best shot....i'm sure he'll dig playing opposite melo too

Originally Posted by New New York
    Who are the teams under cap because that's our only threat if he is not signed July 12th he is a Knick

Again Dallas seems to be the only legit scare yet I can't see them doing it

I concur. I think Dallas is our legit threat to getting MWP on this roster. I think he'll be a intricate part of our team if he does make it. Remember Woodson is good at handling the bad boy persona. Think he can do the same with him. On another note, Metro don't think we will get both Brand and K-Mart. Most likely K-Mart is coming back. The reports are Brand is falling off our radar and will likely go somewhere else. I think we should go for K-Mart. Rebounding and defense is what he brings and we need that to off set what Stoudemire and Bargs brings. Which is offense.

Veteran

Meta-Ron fiinally in a Knicks Jersey would b great .. Tyson /K-Mart /Meta /Shump in a 8 man rotation gives us a winning DEFENSE. However ............

Some how i see, Meta-Ron followin D. Howard to Houston to put Meta's ex-Rockets team on the contenders level...

Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    I concur. I think Dallas is our legit threat to getting MWP on this roster. I think he'll be a intricate part of our team if he does make it. Remember Woodson is good at handling the bad boy persona. Think he can do the same with him. On another note, Metro don't think we will get both Brand and K-Mart. Most likely K-Mart is coming back. The reports are Brand is falling off our radar and will likely go somewhere else. I think we should go for K-Mart. Rebounding and defense is what he brings and we need that to off set what Stoudemire and Bargs brings. Which is offense.
    Ron and Kmart puts me at ease w this offseason

We would have 2 units that are stater worty

Felton
    Shump
    Artest
    Melo
    TC

and

Priggs
    Jr
    Andrea
    Stat
    Kenyon

our 2nd unit would beat The Magic, Suns and Wizards in a 3 game series

2 new tidbits that make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,
    and the hairs on my balls tingle with anticipation:
    [Only registered and activated users can see images. ] Jul 09, 2013 4:32 PM EDT

<<The New York Knicks are interested in signing Metta World Peace if he clears waivers.
    The Knicks could offer World Peace the veteran's minimum.
    The Los Angeles Lakers intend to amnesty World Peace.>>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Metta World Peace's father told SNY.tv his son said he'll retire if he's amnestied by the Lakers.

<<We find this a little hard to believe for the time being. For one, World Peace proved he can still contribute to a playoff team last season. Also, he would reportedly have at least seven contenders interested in his services if the Lakers decide to buy him out. Although nothing is ever certain with World Peace, we still think he'll be in the NBA next season.>>

perhaps Metta World Pops wants his son to return to NYC, and throw off the other teams who may be interested? just hearing that the Knicks are interested is fu*cking great!

I'm happy to see most comments by KO members are positive about Ron Artest returning to his city, the town of the St. John's Redmen, Queens, NY, where he was a college hero. what better place to play your last year(s) of basketball and contribute to another championship?

if Knicks get Raja Bell, Ron Artest AND Kenyon Martin, this will be a helluva formidable squad, and will be Metrocard approved at that (not that i give a flying fu*ck, but I agree).

Can Glenwaldo pull this off? He'll be executive of the year in my book if he does...

btw, fu*ck Jason Kidd and Chris Nopeland. give me Peace!
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Jul 09, 2013 at 23:52. Reason: Metta World Fu*ck!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde

if Knicks get Raja Bell, Ron Artest AND Kenyon Martin, this will be a helluva formidable squad, and will be Metrocard approved at that (not that i give a flying fu*ck, but I agree).

Can Glenwaldo pull this off? He'll be executive of the year in my book if he does...

btw, fu*ck Jason Kidd and Chris Nopeland. give me Peace!
    I agree 100%, that would be a hellava squad.
    add in Billups with a prayer and it's gold

Prigs/Billups/Felton
    Shump/Jr/Bell
    Melo/MWP/Hardaway/Leslie
    K-Mart/STAT/Bargs
    Tyson/Jordan

That's a nice mix of offense, some badass defense, veteran knowledge, and athletic talent.

Knicks would be dangerous.....HEALTHY

Overall, we can make this happen, but can the Knicks?

still possible to sing both? K-Mart and Ron Ron?

he is just wearing Knicks hat nothing special Spike is also visible @ Staples center

SNoop Dogg is visible with Barca and Spain shirts

i like Raul Gonzales and Iker even as they r Madritistas

Tyrus Thomas just got released, word is Knicks want him too.

New Concerns and New sign of Hope

1st the concern. I do not know how valid a claim is that Lakers are going to go after Melo in 2014 ( I mean after all that would no doubt spell the ending for Dantoni) but if it is true they will be rooting against us worst than Nets fans this season. So the notion that they release Ron Ron (his NY Name) now just to see him join us to help us win big next season seems a little less appealing if they are going after Melo. Plus they still have 6 days to decide and can choose not to....and Steve Blake is an option too and they did just resign Jordan Farmar. But Dantoni does like him and he fits more his style than Ron and again he saves them far less than cutting Ron would

Encouraging sign: Ron Artest will cost The Lakers 20+ million dollars if they decide to keep him on the roster next year! Now while this does not to Ron's pockets its costing The Lakers just the same. 20+ million is a lot for a player who averaged career lows last season and is not ideal to your coaches system. Not to mention even if he signs w us for just minimum that does offset what they owe him meaning they would owe him only 5.9

20+million is more than 5.9

Also, word has it they really were pushing him to opt out and become a FA and he may have upset some by not doing so (although I am sure they understand his F.U. pay me stance).

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by dasilva1079
    Tyrus Thomas just got released, word is Knicks want him too.
    Well, we do need a shot blocker and some youth.

Thomas' shot selection and low level in intangibles and being in the right position does hurt.

Man, this sucks to be this desperate as a team.

We should of never let Anthony Randolph go...he could of been our Camby.