Originally Posted by knicksince 93
Bargs isn't a bust and hes actually adding more rebounding to our starting unit then the people he's replacing from last year.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Not a bust, you should read this. What bothers me is this excerpt from the article which confirms what I read about the guy that what he likes the most about the NBA is the perks like the money, fame and endorsements and not the competition and winning.

He never played the game of basketball with any pride. As the years progressed, it was starting to become more apparent that he didn't care anymore. His passion was fading, if it was even there in the first place. Bargnani rarely presented the work ethic it took to get better and help lead this team back to the postseason. It's as if he never wanted the responsibility that came with being "the guy."

New York idolizes its tough-minded players who have a winning attitude and play with heart and the love for the game. Bargnani possessed none of those qualities as a Toronto Raptor, so I can only imagine what he's going to be like as a Knick.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]