Do the Knicks have enough to make it out of the second round?

bigapple

Starter
that could b changed if Knicks will start to play fast break after rebound when times Duhon and now Felton its just pathetic dribbling.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
:agreed:
I have to agree with u on the Knicks poor-poor mismanagement for 14 years, and the huge load of tourist still filling all the seats in the Knicks n Rangers games each season, plus the Big-Apple media getting all their propaganda imformation about the Knicks/Rangers from James Dolan News 12, and Newsday paper.

The Knicks had the chance in 2012-13 to go to the ECF with no problem, but HC Woody gave the reigns of the offense to two Halfcourt-set players (Melo & JR) who walk the ball up court on offense for 48 minutes per game for 82 games, only developing a ISO-offense n a 3-ball shooting team.
HC Woody denied Amare & Camby playingtime throughout the regular-season n postseason for some reason of his own, plus Woody would never put any winning veteran PF (Rasheed, K.Thomas, K-Mart) in a line-up with C-Tyson Chandler throughout the season.

The Knicks played 12 postseason games, and only 6 Knicks players played in all 12 games.
RED FLAG on HC Woody!
Take a good look at our bigman rotation for the 2012-13 postseason games ....
C-Tyson Chandler avg 29 min in all 12 games.
PF-Kenyon Martin avg 21 min in all 12 games.
6.9 Copeland avg 10 min in just 9 games.
6.10 Novak avg 5 min in just 9 games.
F/C-Amare avg 8 min in just 4 games.
F/C-Camby avg 1 min in just 3 games .. Camby was healthy to play 16 min per since December.
Camby & Amare became healthy to play the same week in December, yet HC Woody refuse to put the two bigmen in the same lineup .. Camby never became Tyson backup, and Amare never became Melo backup. WHY?

Im still trying to figure-out why Meta World Peace sign with the Knicks?
The Knicks are a 6 or 7th seed team in 2013-14 with Melo & JR having the Green-Light.
1) Brooklyn Nets
2) Heats
3) Pacers
4) Pistons (Josh & Jennings)
5) Bulls (Noah/Booz/Deng/and 2011 MVP)
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???

Thats being a real optimistic Knicks fan...

U said he gave the greenlight to jr and melo. The same ones who had it all season, hello??? We won 54 games moron... how can anyone take u serious u just put the pistons in 4th wow, wow, wow. I wish this site was like survivor and u could be voted off. You'd be first to go, u know nothing...
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Kiyaman

Legend
U said he gave the greenlight to jr and melo. The same ones who had it all season, hello??? We won 54 games moron... how can anyone take u serious u just put the pistons in 4th wow, wow, wow. I wish this site was like survivor and u could be voted off. You'd be first to go, u know nothing...

Yeah, but Im that guy who knew our roster were going to win the Atlantic Division Title during the preseason games.
Which was a helluva lot more than u knew by midseason.

Dont sleep on the 2013-14 Pistons, who signed a great assistant-coach in Billups, to tutor a raw dynamic PG-Jennings performance up a level or 2 to get C-Greg Monroe & All-Star Josh Smith gellin on the same-page. The Pistons might have the fastest 3-guard offense/defense in our conference this season.

Kiyaman

Legend
that could b changed if Knicks will start to play fast break after rebound when times Duhon and now Felton its just pathetic dribbling.

That is what bothered me the most about our team lastseason, we had some of the NBA best lob-passing bigmen off of a defensive-rebound on our roster in K-Mart, K-Thomas, Camby, Rasheed, Amare, and Tyson .. all had great careers from their passing IQ off of their defensive-rebounds.
But lastseason we refuse to run-run on a transition-rebound to beat our oponents back on offense before they could set up their defense.
We looked pitiful running a fastbreak basket lastseason...

metrocard

Legend

Actually you would be the first to go.
Kiyaman is a legendary poster on this site.
It doesn't matter if the Knicks won 54 games jackass.
Kiyaman is pointing out how Woodson failed miserably in the playoffs to adjust the Knicks style and they got exposed.

Knicks won 54 games under gimmick basketball and got exposed by a real basketball team like the Pacers.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Actually you would be the first to go.
Kiyaman is a legendary poster on this site.
It doesn't matter if the Knicks won 54 games jackass.
Kiyaman is pointing out how Woodson failed miserably in the playoffs to adjust the Knicks style and they got exposed.

Knicks won 54 games under gimmick basketball and got exposed by a real basketball team like the Pacers.

Go be a pacers fan then....

Kiyaman

Legend
You're really really dumb.

Dont mind Knicksnonsense93 .. he just likes to post and call peeps out of their name when they dont agree with his theories.

Metro .... Knicksnonsense93, did not bother to look at the improvement of the EC teams this offseason, so for him to comment on the topic of this thread is to far a reach for him to grab.

He also dont understand the "power-move" the Miami Heat made in the midseason games (26 game win-streak) to all the GREEDY owners that voted heavy for the new CBA rule. Now they all are willing to spend money this offseason. so all the money they thought they would be robbing from the players are now going to the new CBA luxury-tax rules. Greedy owners that refuse to see the future impact of the 2010-11 Miami Heat.
There are 30 teams in the league, the NBA wouldve been embarrassed if the Miami Heat went on a 30 game win streak...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Dont mind Knicksnonsense93 .. he just likes to post and call peeps out of their name when they dont agree with his theories.

Metro .... Knicksnonsense93, did not bother to look at the improvement of the EC teams this offseason, so for him to comment on the topic of this thread is to far a reach for him to grab.

He also dont understand the "power-move" the Miami Heat made in the midseason games (26 game win-streak) to all the GREEDY owners that voted heavy for the new CBA rule. Now they all are willing to spend money this offseason. so all the money they thought they would be robbing from the players are now going to the new CBA luxury-tax rules. Greedy owners that refuse to see the future impact of the 2010-11 Miami Heat.
There are 30 teams in the league, the NBA wouldve been embarrassed if the Miami Heat went on a 30 game win streak...

Actually I address u within your name. I address u as kiya and proceed to insult your intelligence. However I don't call u out your name, actually calling me knicksnonsense (which is a pretty good insult) is calling me outside my name. You're a victim of your own accusations. And metro actually does that the most.

Kiyaman

Legend
Actually I address u within your name. I address u as kiya and proceed to insult your intelligence. However I don't call u out your name, actually calling me knicksnonsense (which is a pretty good insult) is calling me outside my name. You're a victim of your own accusations. And metro actually does that the most.

u like to insult members opinions to much, i dont give a F bout that as long as u have input on their opinion.

Insulting my intelligence with I dont belong, and Im not a Knicks-fan is nonsense to me (so thats where the name came from).
Hell No! I dont agree with Owner Dolan's decision-making on the clubs GM, HC, and franchise players.
I was pissed at Dolan for firing GM Grunfield in 1999.
Our top assistant HC Herb Williams had 6 different HC bosses in the past 12 years.
It makes me curious about Herb's (real) role in the Knicks organization.

I mention my dislike of certain players, HC, and GM, before we sign or trade for them.
And yes, I made alot of K.O. members angry throughout the years mentioning the FLAWS of players, coaching-staff, and clueless GM's.

Metro will say some crazy things when the team or player does something crazy or we lose a winning game, but Metro dont insult a member until after that member insult him. Thats why I didnt get into the Metro & Crazy-8 feud, which I shouldve before the **** started flying...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
u like to insult members opinions to much, i dont give a F bout that as long as u have input on their opinion.

Insulting my intelligence with I dont belong, and Im not a Knicks-fan is nonsense to me (so thats where the name came from).
Hell No! I dont agree with Owner Dolan's decision-making on the clubs GM, HC, and franchise players.
I was pissed at Dolan for firing GM Grunfield in 1999.
Our top assistant HC Herb Williams had 6 different HC bosses in the past 12 years.
It makes me curious about Herb's (real) role in the Knicks organization.

I mention my dislike of certain players, HC, and GM, before we sign or trade for them.
And yes, I made alot of K.O. members angry throughout the years mentioning the FLAWS of players, coaching-staff, and clueless GM's.

Metro will say some crazy things when the team or player does something crazy or we lose a winning game, but Metro dont insult a member until after that member insult him. Thats why I didnt get into the Metro & Crazy-8 feud, which I shouldve before the **** started flying...

Listen the Knicks nonsense name is amazing. Yeah you can not like moves they made but you still should hope for the best instead of waiting for them to fail and say I told you so. Also your opinions seem like something out of wwe saying stat is only injured cuz of iso melo(which was the 3rd best offense last year) as far as our beloved metro go your way off. He insults all the time. I said pablo won't start over Felton in a malice-less comment and was called an idiot but hey thats him. I just wonder If we all went to a game would u be high fiving us as melo and co gets buckets

Kiyaman

Legend
I worked in MSG graphic department in the 80's n 90's, now my son and niece work there as the camera-crew for Knicks / Rangers games.
And NO! I dont celebrate anything Melo do when Im in the Garden. I wore my David Lee N Landry Fields jersey in the Garden this past season rooting for Kidd, Pablo, Copeland, Rasheed, and K-Mart.

u got me all wrong .. "Im not the I told u so" .. I never bring up old threads.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I worked in MSG graphic department in the 80's n 90's, now my son and niece work there as the camera-crew for Knicks / Rangers games.
And NO! I dont celebrate anything Melo do when Im in the Garden. I wore my David Lee N Landry Fields jersey in the Garden this past season rooting for Kidd, Pablo, Copeland, Rasheed, and K-Mart.

u got me all wrong .. "Im not the I told u so" .. I never bring up old threads.

Well u are the I told u so person. Its just that unfortunately nothing you says come to fruition and how can u be a fan and not cheer for the main reason we are good. It makes no sense. U admit u don't cheer for them but you're a fan? Your an anti fan.

metrocard

Legend
Well u are the I told u so person. Its just that unfortunately nothing you says come to fruition and how can u be a fan and not cheer for the main reason we are good. It makes no sense. U admit u don't cheer for them but you're a fan? Your an anti fan.

You can't really question Kiyaman's fanship when you're 1/100th the fan he is. Dude's been following the Knicks longer than your mom has been sucking penis.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
You can't really question Kiyaman's fanship when you're 1/100th the fan he is. Dude's been following the Knicks longer than your mom has been sucking penis.

Metro who asked you. You have 10,000 post more then like everyone combined and only 26 rep power. Meanwhile I only have like 5 percent of the posts you make and your rep is only like 2/3rds more. You may not know math but that means you get rep or approval to a very very very low amount of posts and I get approval or rep at a very good amount. Thats the truth however way u slice it. I promise I'm not responding after this.... like someone said about u a couple months ago, you're not relentless your stupid.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Just please make the bet(both of you) that if the knicks make it passed the first round like both of u don't believe that u and kiya agree to be banned on the terms of faulty fans. Yeah yeah yeah I know u know a bluff when u see one. But I don't need this site, I don't even think kiya needs this site but you and your insane excessive posting needs this side. So put your name where your mouth is. I'm game and mods can bookmark this and soon as we clinch the second seed and move on in the playoffs we can say bye. Well for you metro I'll say adios amigo

Kiyaman

Legend
Just please make the bet(both of you) that if the knicks make it passed the first round like both of u don't believe that u and kiya agree to be banned on the terms of faulty fans. Yeah yeah yeah I know u know a bluff when u see one. But I don't need this site, I don't even think kiya needs this site but you and your insane excessive posting needs this side. So put your name where your mouth is. I'm game and mods can bookmark this and soon as we clinch the second seed and move on in the playoffs we can say bye. Well for you metro I'll say adios amigo

Im glad u did mention we would make it to the 2nd seed which is valid for the topic of this Thread ....
Why u get personal with members I dont understand .. ur input on this site is just as valuable as the next member.
agree to disagree is what all sites are about .. now if u are looking for some yessum-sites there are many of them too.
However, they are boring untill a troll come along to bring drama-excitemite.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Im glad u did mention we would make it to the 2nd seed which is valid for the topic of this Thread ....
Why u get personal with members I dont understand .. ur input on this site is just as valuable as the next member.
agree to disagree is what all sites are about .. now if u are looking for some yessum-sites there are many of them too.
However, they are boring untill a troll come along to bring drama-excitemite.

Now that was a true statement. My opinion and posts carry the same weight as yours. But agenda based posts come across to me as trolling

metrocard

Legend
Metro who asked you. You have 10,000 post more then like everyone combined and only 26 rep power. Meanwhile I only have like 5 percent of the posts you make and your rep is only like 2/3rds more. You may not know math but that means you get rep or approval to a very very very low amount of posts and I get approval or rep at a very good amount. Thats the truth however way u slice it. I promise I'm not responding after this.... like someone said about u a couple months ago, you're not relentless your stupid.

Are you really calculating your worth by rep power?
You seem to have a little man complex.
You leave this site, no one remembers you.
I leave, guaranteed a thread will be made about me within 5 months of time.

You're not even a D level poster and most of your opinions are weak, uninformed and easily conditioned by the media. You basically send the messages that are conditioned into your little head.

Guys like me and Kiyaman think outside the box, think critically and actually got balls to say the truth. People will like it, some people won't, but people will read it. Your post are boring and stale, not worth a read, I actually 80% of the time skim through your post unless you're quoting me or hating on Kiya in the saddest way. This guy Kiya throws an encyclopedia of information and all you can come back with is a worthless insult. That's the different of levels between you and Kiya. It's not about Rep Power, it's about how you impact the ready.

Kiya and I probably got a lot of negative reps, but the reader respects how much information we bring to the table normally. The past year I haven't brought that type of information I use to bring nor am I consistent as Kiya, but when I have to I will dominate any debate or any jealous punk like yourself.

petescud

Starter
I don't let these guys get to me, and you guys shouldn't either. We all have our opinions. Crap, i piucked the Celtics to make the playoffs this year - before all the lastest trades went down. Don't see me frettin'. Please stop bickering, its really lame on all counts. And mods, can you please delete the threads that are useless (like get Oden, telfair, Delonte West etc)...I've been a Knicks fan since i was 10 (1967), so i was there for the championships, and the great battles. Lets cut the drama, and hope for a great season. GO Kniicks