Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do the Knicks have enough to make it out of the second round?

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u like to insult members opinions to much, i dont give a F bout that as long as u have input on their opinion.

Insulting my intelligence with I dont belong, and Im not a Knicks-fan is nonsense to me (so thats where the name came from).
    Hell No! I dont agree with Owner Dolan's decision-making on the clubs GM, HC, and franchise players.
    I was pissed at Dolan for firing GM Grunfield in 1999.
    Our top assistant HC Herb Williams had 6 different HC bosses in the past 12 years.
    It makes me curious about Herb's (real) role in the Knicks organization.

I mention my dislike of certain players, HC, and GM, before we sign or trade for them.
    And yes, I made alot of K.O. members angry throughout the years mentioning the FLAWS of players, coaching-staff, and clueless GM's.

Metro will say some crazy things when the team or player does something crazy or we lose a winning game, but Metro dont insult a member until after that member insult him. Thats why I didnt get into the Metro & Crazy-8 feud, which I shouldve before the **** started flying...
    Listen the Knicks nonsense name is amazing. Yeah you can not like moves they made but you still should hope for the best instead of waiting for them to fail and say I told you so. Also your opinions seem like something out of wwe saying stat is only injured cuz of iso melo(which was the 3rd best offense last year) as far as our beloved metro go your way off. He insults all the time. I said pablo won't start over Felton in a malice-less comment and was called an idiot but hey thats him. I just wonder If we all went to a game would u be high fiving us as melo and co gets buckets

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran

I worked in MSG graphic department in the 80's n 90's, now my son and niece work there as the camera-crew for Knicks / Rangers games.
    And NO! I dont celebrate anything Melo do when Im in the Garden. I wore my David Lee N Landry Fields jersey in the Garden this past season rooting for Kidd, Pablo, Copeland, Rasheed, and K-Mart.

u got me all wrong .. "Im not the I told u so" .. I never bring up old threads.

Superstar

I worked in MSG graphic department in the 80's n 90's, now my son and niece work there as the camera-crew for Knicks / Rangers games.
    And NO! I dont celebrate anything Melo do when Im in the Garden. I wore my David Lee N Landry Fields jersey in the Garden this past season rooting for Kidd, Pablo, Copeland, Rasheed, and K-Mart.

u got me all wrong .. "Im not the I told u so" .. I never bring up old threads.
    Well u are the I told u so person. Its just that unfortunately nothing you says come to fruition and how can u be a fan and not cheer for the main reason we are good. It makes no sense. U admit u don't cheer for them but you're a fan? Your an anti fan.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Well u are the I told u so person. Its just that unfortunately nothing you says come to fruition and how can u be a fan and not cheer for the main reason we are good. It makes no sense. U admit u don't cheer for them but you're a fan? Your an anti fan.

You can't really question Kiyaman's fanship when you're 1/100th the fan he is. Dude's been following the Knicks longer than your mom has been sucking penis.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You can't really question Kiyaman's fanship when you're 1/100th the fan he is. Dude's been following the Knicks longer than your mom has been sucking penis.
    Metro who asked you. You have 10,000 post more then like everyone combined and only 26 rep power. Meanwhile I only have like 5 percent of the posts you make and your rep is only like 2/3rds more. You may not know math but that means you get rep or approval to a very very very low amount of posts and I get approval or rep at a very good amount. Thats the truth however way u slice it. I promise I'm not responding after this.... like someone said about u a couple months ago, you're not relentless your stupid.

Superstar

Just please make the bet(both of you) that if the knicks make it passed the first round like both of u don't believe that u and kiya agree to be banned on the terms of faulty fans. Yeah yeah yeah I know u know a bluff when u see one. But I don't need this site, I don't even think kiya needs this site but you and your insane excessive posting needs this side. So put your name where your mouth is. I'm game and mods can bookmark this and soon as we clinch the second seed and move on in the playoffs we can say bye. Well for you metro I'll say adios amigo

Veteran

Just please make the bet(both of you) that if the knicks make it passed the first round like both of u don't believe that u and kiya agree to be banned on the terms of faulty fans. Yeah yeah yeah I know u know a bluff when u see one. But I don't need this site, I don't even think kiya needs this site but you and your insane excessive posting needs this side. So put your name where your mouth is. I'm game and mods can bookmark this and soon as we clinch the second seed and move on in the playoffs we can say bye. Well for you metro I'll say adios amigo

Im glad u did mention we would make it to the 2nd seed which is valid for the topic of this Thread ....
    Why u get personal with members I dont understand .. ur input on this site is just as valuable as the next member.
    agree to disagree is what all sites are about .. now if u are looking for some yessum-sites there are many of them too.
    However, they are boring untill a troll come along to bring drama-excitemite.

Superstar

Im glad u did mention we would make it to the 2nd seed which is valid for the topic of this Thread ....
    Why u get personal with members I dont understand .. ur input on this site is just as valuable as the next member.
    agree to disagree is what all sites are about .. now if u are looking for some yessum-sites there are many of them too.
    However, they are boring untill a troll come along to bring drama-excitemite.
    Now that was a true statement. My opinion and posts carry the same weight as yours. But agenda based posts come across to me as trolling

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Metro who asked you. You have 10,000 post more then like everyone combined and only 26 rep power. Meanwhile I only have like 5 percent of the posts you make and your rep is only like 2/3rds more. You may not know math but that means you get rep or approval to a very very very low amount of posts and I get approval or rep at a very good amount. Thats the truth however way u slice it. I promise I'm not responding after this.... like someone said about u a couple months ago, you're not relentless your stupid.

Are you really calculating your worth by rep power?
    You seem to have a little man complex.
    You leave this site, no one remembers you.
    I leave, guaranteed a thread will be made about me within 5 months of time.

You're not even a D level poster and most of your opinions are weak, uninformed and easily conditioned by the media. You basically send the messages that are conditioned into your little head.

Guys like me and Kiyaman think outside the box, think critically and actually got balls to say the truth. People will like it, some people won't, but people will read it. Your post are boring and stale, not worth a read, I actually 80% of the time skim through your post unless you're quoting me or hating on Kiya in the saddest way. This guy Kiya throws an encyclopedia of information and all you can come back with is a worthless insult. That's the different of levels between you and Kiya. It's not about Rep Power, it's about how you impact the ready.

Kiya and I probably got a lot of negative reps, but the reader respects how much information we bring to the table normally. The past year I haven't brought that type of information I use to bring nor am I consistent as Kiya, but when I have to I will dominate any debate or any jealous punk like yourself.

I don't let these guys get to me, and you guys shouldn't either. We all have our opinions. Crap, i piucked the Celtics to make the playoffs this year - before all the lastest trades went down. Don't see me frettin'. Please stop bickering, its really lame on all counts. And mods, can you please delete the threads that are useless (like get Oden, telfair, Delonte West etc)...I've been a Knicks fan since i was 10 (1967), so i was there for the championships, and the great battles. Lets cut the drama, and hope for a great season. GO Kniicks