Lebron/Melo/Chandler Knicks froncourt in 2015?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Didn't he consider us in 2010? Where is he playing now?

1. I'm not guaranteeing Lebron will join us just merely responding to the notion that a poster made that wanting Lebron here is pathetic and I assume he felt like that because he thought it was far fetched

2. I have outlined why our chances are greater now than 2010...still not saying it would happen... But this go around there is a much much better core of players...yet again not trying to predict what he will do

3. You were complaining in The Bobby Brown thread how you feel no one wants to come to NY and then downplay the notion that Lebron is giving consideration to playing for The Knicks

Lastly...Lebron choosing MIA over us in 2010 was not personal, he wanted a title and frankly Heat gave him a better chance to win...lets get over it!

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
when i see this

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knic...LdbPlfuENwJ?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Knicks

i am thinking is this upcoming season is last season playoffs for Knicks and last season for MELO

such articles only proofs that Lebron allways have stronger company to play than MELO.

Mark Berman is Charles Barkey with a column in The Post

the question is asked of Melo would the success of this team this year determine his choice to sign here long term and he replied something to the affect that it was too hard to call or whatever...basically what he was saying was that his future is not going to be decided based on how this team does this year...Fatboy Berman just twisted what he was saying..he complemented The Nets (as he did last year) and it gets interpreted like he's not content w Knicks (although he praised our additions too)

He already shutdown Laker rumors for next year and we have a chance to build something special in 2015 while being a legit team all the while (unlike 2010 where we just around mounting losses for 2 years hoping for a savior)

This story is inflated

Last edited:
I've always wondered if the option of a team up with Wade and Bosh had not emerged, would Lebron have considered us his next option or gone back to Cleveland. If the former, we might have a shot at him, however I think a return to Cleveland is the more likely move, if any. The largest fanbase in the league would love him if he won here, but going back to Cleveland, and winning, would exorcise much bigger ghosts.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Didn't he consider us in 2010? Where is he playing now?

It's different then 2010. I really don't wanna speculate this as its an injustice to melo imo who WANTED to be here... but if bosh and more importantly wade conTinues to decline why wouldn't he think about leaving? I mean the knicks as is could be enticing. Add to that the birthing season of shump and possibly all star caliber play. Our big 3 could be melo, shump and lbj. What if bargs plays nice for us thats another piece as well and more enticing then an aging roster in mia or a young roster in cle. If lebron leaves mia and the championship follows him to ny it will catapult him to top 3 discussion easily maybe top 2, strong debate for best ever without passing him in rings. I'm sure he knows that. So the allure of that has to be going through his head. Now how would we make that happen, I'd foresee a melo and lebron taking pay cuts to accommodate the situation, of course we'd need more then just them accommodating. How bout this stat knows this is his last contract and anything else after this one ends would be vet minimum so what about stat opting out of his 20 mil deal and re signing to a 3 year dear to equal the same amount that hes getting now. He's getting the same money he would be getting if he just got it in one year. Even after that year a team could offer him a vet minimum but he could easily get his money over 3 years. He'd only lose 1 mil or whatever his vet minimum was to be if he played through his contract and and signed elsewhere for the vm.... stats a team player and warrior, I'm positive stat would opt out and restructure if melo and lebron were thinking about campaigning together. Not likely imo but there's reason to think he's thinking differently then 10'

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter
Mark Berman is Charles Barkey with a column in The Post

the question is asked of Melo would the success of this team this year determine his choice to sign here long term and he replied something to the affect that it was too hard to call or whatever...basically what he was saying was that his future is not going to be decided based on how this team does this year...Fatboy Berman just twisted what he was saying..he complemented The Nets (as he did last year) and it gets interpreted like he's not content w Knicks (although he praised our additions too)

He already shutdown Laker rumors for next year and we have a chance to build something special in 2015 while being a legit team all the while (unlike 2010 where we just around mounting losses for 2 years hoping for a savior)

This story is inflated

i am also not thinking bout FA 2014 but it will b huge not BIG

petescud

Starter
I wish....btw did you hear Shaq, he said LBJ will either re-sign with Heat or Knicks if he had to guess

bigapple

Starter
I see MELO close with Wade than James. I see it each time when there are game Heat @ Knicks each times Dwane is coming to Melo and talkin with him i dont see than with James.

+ James wana be NBAPA

most interesting IF's what reaction will be for refs IF Lebron wana b with MELO in 1 team. We know that refs helping Heat.

point me this article bout Shaq said

coz i also watched that Shaq said that Kobe is still better than LBJ directly to Steven [banned as Knicks fan] A Smith.

Paul1355

All Star
Lebron didnt come before and he wont come now. He has 2 rings already and might get a 3rd by the time contracts expire.

The only thing that might make him bolt is Dwayne Wades health but Lebron was loyal by staying in cleaveland for 7 or 8 years with no help so expect him to end his career in Miami.

We need to focus on locking up Melo and then letting Amare, CHandler, and Bargnani contracts expire for a Free Agent splash

Kiyaman

Legend
We need to focus on locking up Melo and then letting Amare, CHandler, and Bargnani contracts expire for a Free Agent splash

As a Knicks Fan who like to win postseason games im hoping Melo depart from the Knicks asap.
The only person who is focus on locking Melo to a longer contract is no-B.ball knowledge Dolan to fill seats in 41 games at MSG.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
As a Knicks Fan who like to win postseason games im hoping Melo depart from the Knicks asap.
The only person who is focus on locking Melo to a longer contract is no-B.ball knowledge Dolan to fill seats in 41 games at MSG.

I'm pretty sure the only isolated opinion of locking melo up is yours and not dolan.... I'm pretty sure its dolan, all of ny, all of this site and basically every knicks fan that want him locked up and just u that doesn't.... stop calling yourself a fan your not a fan. You're an anti fan. You never ever ever have 1 positive thing to say so how is that a fan. Its an anti fan. Fans cheer their teams. And lift them up, u do neither.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter

who will be scoring machine for Knicks?

there is only Kobe Bron KD Melo if we are talkin about championship level. 3 of them was in finals.
And there is only 1 Spurs team which dont need scoring machine but playing like team.