Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lebron/Melo/Chandler Knicks froncourt in 2015?

Originally Posted by New New York
    Mark Berman is Charles Barkey with a column in The Post

the question is asked of Melo would the success of this team this year determine his choice to sign here long term and he replied something to the affect that it was too hard to call or whatever...basically what he was saying was that his future is not going to be decided based on how this team does this year...Fatboy Berman just twisted what he was saying..he complemented The Nets (as he did last year) and it gets interpreted like he's not content w Knicks (although he praised our additions too)

He already shutdown Laker rumors for next year and we have a chance to build something special in 2015 while being a legit team all the while (unlike 2010 where we just around mounting losses for 2 years hoping for a savior)

This story is inflated
    i am also not thinking bout FA 2014 but it will b huge not BIG

I wish....btw did you hear Shaq, he said LBJ will either re-sign with Heat or Knicks if he had to guess

I see MELO close with Wade than James. I see it each time when there are game Heat @ Knicks each times Dwane is coming to Melo and talkin with him i dont see than with James.

+ James wana be NBAPA

most interesting IF's what reaction will be for refs IF Lebron wana b with MELO in 1 team. We know that refs helping Heat.

point me this article bout Shaq said

coz i also watched that Shaq said that Kobe is still better than LBJ directly to Steven [banned as Knicks fan] A Smith.

Veteran

Another 2010 Plan .... LMAO

Lebron didnt come before and he wont come now. He has 2 rings already and might get a 3rd by the time contracts expire.

The only thing that might make him bolt is Dwayne Wades health but Lebron was loyal by staying in cleaveland for 7 or 8 years with no help so expect him to end his career in Miami.

We need to focus on locking up Melo and then letting Amare, CHandler, and Bargnani contracts expire for a Free Agent splash

Veteran

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    We need to focus on locking up Melo and then letting Amare, CHandler, and Bargnani contracts expire for a Free Agent splash

As a Knicks Fan who like to win postseason games im hoping Melo depart from the Knicks asap.
    The only person who is focus on locking Melo to a longer contract is no-B.ball knowledge Dolan to fill seats in 41 games at MSG.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    As a Knicks Fan who like to win postseason games im hoping Melo depart from the Knicks asap.
    The only person who is focus on locking Melo to a longer contract is no-B.ball knowledge Dolan to fill seats in 41 games at MSG.
    I'm pretty sure the only isolated opinion of locking melo up is yours and not dolan.... I'm pretty sure its dolan, all of ny, all of this site and basically every knicks fan that want him locked up and just u that doesn't.... stop calling yourself a fan your not a fan. You're an anti fan. You never ever ever have 1 positive thing to say so how is that a fan. Its an anti fan. Fans cheer their teams. And lift them up, u do neither.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    who will be scoring machine for Knicks?

there is only Kobe Bron KD Melo if we are talkin about championship level. 3 of them was in finals.
    And there is only 1 Spurs team which dont need scoring machine but playing like team.