Sick Knicks Alternative Jersey

metrocard

Legend
other style

LL

Broadway

All Star
Nicely done, you almost ruined it with the Chris Duhon cameo but I'll black it out and pretend I didn't see that.

So this was done as part of what? A marketing project for school, do you work as an intern in fashion? Whatever it was I hope you were somehow compensated for your efforts or heavily recognized for them.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I appreciate the amount of work that's been done during this project, but those designs would make the Knicks look worse than medicore, like Bobcats or Wizards. IMO the current style/design/whatever you'd call is a perfect fit for this team, gives the Knicks a classy look,

metrocard

Legend
I appreciate the amount of work that's been done during this project, but those designs would make the Knicks look worse than mediocre, like Bobcats or Wizards. IMO the current style/design/whatever you'd call is a perfect fit for this team, gives the Knicks a classy look,

I think the current Jerseys don't look classy at all. They almost look bootleg...no meaning instilled into the design. Charlotte will get a jersey change since they're becoming the Hornets again and Wizards have totally different jersey schemes.

If you think about it, this is a rare jersey color combo, especially in the NBA.

Orange Blue Black White should always be on our jerseys, but bright orange and generic blue can't beat Navy Blue and this Bronx flag orange

BronxFlag.jpg

Nicely done, you almost ruined it with the Chris Duhon cameo but I'll black it out and pretend I didn't see that.

So this was done as part of what? A marketing project for school, do you work as an intern in fashion? Whatever it was I hope you were somehow compensated for your efforts or heavily recognized for them.

That's not me.
That's Jay Rivera.
I am J. Hyland

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
$(KGrHqR,!jgE95PIkZT)BPiZ!ngK!Q~~60_35.JPGgrant_hill_pistons_dribble.jpg

The one shown the most reminds me of these, especially the Pistons ones. It being so similar to the Pistons one makes me not want to see this happen. The circular one with the apple on top is pretty good. That'd be a good alternate. The main logo now stays for me.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Yeah I gotta say I'm not feeling these all that much. I like some of the logos but I like our old school feel and color scheme especially with the jerseys we have now. The colors look too similar to Indy or Golden State's colors for me.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

i like the fact this guy had unlimited access to MSG, locker room, etc; he's got mad graphic skills, and is able to do so many things from taking pics, cutting logos, ironing on clothes, etc. not too crazy about the final product, but hey, like an a$$hole, everyone's got an opinion. good video find.

metrocard

Legend
Yeah I gotta say I'm not feeling these all that much. I like some of the logos but I like our old school feel and color scheme especially with the jerseys we have now. The colors look too similar to Indy or Golden State's colors for me.

Colors are totally different from Ind and GS.

It's a different shade of blue and it's a different color of orange, not golden yellow.

I love the creativity and the fact that you thought outside the box on the logo, but I'm not really feeling it. I'm a fan of the classic jerseys and logo. I would much rather we use the 70's, 80's logo.

I do like the addition of an apple. That might make a good secondary logo, similar to the subway token logo we had a while back.

Mike

metrocard

Legend
I love the creativity and the fact that you thought outside the box on the logo, but I'm not really feeling it. I'm a fan of the classic jerseys and logo. I would much rather we use the 70's, 80's logo.

I do like the addition of an apple. That might make a good secondary logo, similar to the subway token logo we had a while back.

Mike

I agree, I feel the current jerseys are missing something.