Shump shuts down scorers by Day, Rumors by Night!!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I don't know what it is about Iman that people keep attaching him to these rumors, first he's getting traded to The Suns because he hates playing SF

Then he is getting traded for not playing in Summer League (that just sounds dumb typing)

Now he does not like his team's off season moves (even though Metta sighted Shump as a player he most wanted to play with)

well Shump blows off some steam about the two most recent rumors

https://twitter.com/I_Am_Iman/status/359079205406912515

tiger0330

Legend
Welcome to NY Shump.

The rumor mill always runs full blast in NYC.

As an aside what worries me also is Knicks fans and the media are hard on players that don't perform. Can Bargnani take the heat in NYC, this ain't Toronto.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
i wouldnt doubt him going up to someone saying something along the lines of "i wish we would have gone out and had been more aggressive this offseason" and then the someone spreading it and it being blown up. with that said everyone knows how much shump loves new york and loves the knicks. He is our voice in my opinion. he says it how it is. this is why he is loved by the knicks community. Woody wouldnt allow shump to be traded for anything, he is just to valuable to the chemistry this team has.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Someone made a Twitter account named "Amarknee" making fun of Amare and Shump sent him a message:
1070049_504309386308275_1836638167_n.png

Kiyaman

Legend
Havnt been followin the Knicks movement this offseason after the draft of Hardaway Jr. (Shump & JR.smith replacement), then the foolish trade of Bargani as if he can replace any of the bigmen we had this past season (he cant).

The summer rumors of Shump may have some truth to it .. the Knicks did not get a bonafide decent PG from the D.League or draft for the summer-League team so Shump could play at his natural position (defensive-SG) to relay his style of play at G/F to Hardaway Jr. so the two could GELL in the same lineup.

Im sure if the Knicks Summer-League team backcourt of guards (SG-Shump & SG-Hardaway) had two PG in the rotation leading the point with Shump as their leader at GF, the team wouldve started pre-Gelling in the first game, Shump wouldve been happy to play all the Knicks Summer-League games.
Putting a 2nd season defensive SG-Shump at the PG to run the offense on the summer league team, is the same as the OKC Thunder puttin their defensive SG-Selflosha at PG to run the offense of their summer league team (not a wise move).

Kiyaman

Legend
Meta just went through a full season of a No-Defensive lineup of "D.Howard, Gasol, Kobe, and Nash", being lead by a NO-Defensive strategy HC Dantoni ....

I dont know how Meta is going to react when he find himself in another NO-DEFENSIVE lineup of "Felton, JR, Melo, Meta, and Bargani" the majority of his 30 minutes of each game this upcoming season. Which lead to the question ..
Will Meta become "injury-prone" during the season when he find out that he will b Shump's backup n Tyson's backup?

Will HC Woody build a strong defensive-lineup with "Tyson, Meta, Shump" callin the shots?
I doubt it, after Woody refuse to put Tyson, K-Mart, and Shump in the same lineup throughout the midseason, or a lineup of Camby. K-Mart, and Shump.