Originally Posted by gmf1369
To me Jeremy Tyler is a younger more athletic version of Kenyon Martin... Looking at what Knicks are focusing on, PG, F, C...

Also, management keeping the door open to add one or two point guards... Especially if they decide to play Prigioni at 2G, would be smart to have two backups at the point...

The two point guards are the question??? Toure Murry??? Bobby Brown??? Any others that could compete???

Leslie likely to make the final cut...
I like the idea of having two backup points, but i really think that Shump will take alot of those 2G minutes this year, so most likely only one will make it. Plus we still got JR.

I would love for Martin to sign back but i understand he is testing the waters to see if he can land more money. We can only hope and wait as I really think we need a veteran big to back up Chandler, if Martin and Stat pulls some of those backup minutes we will be straight. Tyler is worth a few minutes too, but would be for his length in defense and rebounding. Can the dude set a pick? that would be my next question.