Bold Predictions for 2013 - 2014 NBA Season

Slow work day today, so I'm going to make some bold predictions whenever I can't take the boredom of the day.

#1 - Brooklyn's KG, Pierce, Joe Johnson, and Brooke Lopez will combine to miss at least 100 games this coming season.
#2 - Either Amare or J.R. Smith will be in the starting lineup by season's end.
#3 - Boston will remain a playoff contender well into the season, until they trade away Rondo right before the deadline for picks.

petescud

Starter
I agree with everything above... but Melo finishing 2nd for MVP....On a side note, i'm predicting Tyler and Hardaway to have nice rookie seasons and show promise.

Nice , nice. Here's a couple more from me.

#4 - The Bulls will struggle all season to maintain their tough guy, workman-like aura with a Derrick Rose operating at 80% at the point. Rumors will fly for weeks of potential trade, but he will go nowhere.
#5 - A player not currently signed to our roster will get at least 10 starts this year.

#6 - We will win at least one game this season where Chandler, KMart, and MWP lead the team in frontcourt minutes, the final score will be 74 - 71.
#7 - There will be at least one altercation for us this season where a fired up Shump will need to be restrained by MWP.
#8 - Phil Jackson will coach again either during this year as a midseason replacement or be hired at season's end by an underperforming major market club.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Lets go really BOLD:

#9 - JR Smith retires after signing his payday.
#10 - MWP will knock his own teammate out with an elbow.
#11 - STAT has a better season than Carmelo.
#12 - Pablo steals Felton's cookies from the locker room and Felton actually plays better.
#13 - Chandler returns to the player he was the year before last.
#14 - Barganani becomes our new JR Smith with the clutch shots.
#15 - SOMEONE on the team actually rebounds...
#16 - I get banned from Knicksonline for ****ting on Mike Woodson's stubborn ass coaching habits.
#17 - Knicks go all the way to the Finals, once there i'll leave it in God's hands.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Lets go really BOLD:

#9 - JR Smith retires after signing his payday.
#10 - MWP will knock his own teammate out with an elbow.
#11 - STAT has a better season than Carmelo.
#12 - Pablo steals Felton's cookies from the locker room and Felton actually plays better.
#13 - Chandler returns to the player he was the year before last.
#14 - Barganani becomes our new JR Smith with the clutch shots.
#15 - SOMEONE on the team actually rebounds...
#16 - I get banned from Knicksonline for ****ting on Mike Woodson's stubborn ass coaching habits.
#17 - Knicks go all the way to the Finals, once there i'll leave it in God's hands.
Whatever you are SMOKING send some my way..LOL.

DrB

Benchwarmer
I predict the Bulls beat the Heat in the PLAYOFFS and the KNICKS beat INDIANA . The 800 lbs. gorilla are the BKNETS...either they are the new old age home or the next CHAMPIONS.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I predict the Bulls beat the Heat in the PLAYOFFS and the KNICKS beat INDIANA . The 800 lbs. gorilla are the BKNETS...either they are the new old age home or the next CHAMPIONS.

Good pick. Was thinking the same thing.....

Knicks will beat Indiana in a playoff series (and also Brooklyn if they meet).

Shumpert will average at least 6 more ppg this season than his career average of 8.3ppg.

Stoudemire will play in over half the Knicks games this season.

Carmelo will average 4 assist per game for first time in his career.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Kiyaman

Legend
PG is a grade C
SG is a grade C
SF is a grade C
PF is a grade C
and our center is not happy

There (really) is not much to predict on a Half-court performance team, other than Knicks fans flooding Barkley Center.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
What is the worlds obsession with the Chicago Bulls?

The Bulls will not beat the Heat in the playoffs.

Save this,do whatever you want, it's not happening.