Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me out knicks fans

Hybrid View

Superstar

Default Help me out knicks fans

So I'm having a debate( this thread can be closed soon) with a co worker and he's saying that if lebron were to opt out and lead us to a chip he would be regarded by knicks nation as the greatest knick ever. Even above pat, I'm telling him that while he is a greater player then our beloved pat. Us knicks will always appreciate pats blood,sweat, guts and tears for eternity over a chip for one year. While a chip would be nice and fantastic knicks nation will still hold him to a higher esteem then lebron playing a few years and winning the chip. Please respond so I can show him the responses from true knick fans. Cuz he's saying that only I have the opinion and I'm saying non that's a knicks fan true opinion any of us
    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

sometimes, it's not the destination. it's the journey that matter most.

everybody loves a underdog story.

and **** leflop.

Superstar

Originally Posted by BananaSauce
    sometimes, it's not the destination. it's the journey that matter most.

everybody loves a underdog story.

and **** leflop.

Your friend sounds desperate

No kidding and Lebron is looking for every corner to cut getting there. As I said in the other thread, which some failed to use a broader base of facts Lebron vs Magic..... Lebron isn't about "THE STRUGGLE" he's about "WHAT I'M OWED, I'M KING JAMES, I AIN'T GOT NO WORRIES CLOWN". He's essentially begged the league to give him a title. Now he has 2 and he's the greatest thing ever according to a large amount of caught up New Yorkers? Get real.

Lebron hasn't gone to war against any great player nor teams. NONE! And what kills me even more is that for almost 3yrs this fan base talked ad nauseum about him coming here. He toyed with us....made a mockery really of this team during the time, especially when we played the Cavs. He would shoot 30ft jumpers like he was out on some playground just bs in games? Anyone remember how he played in games against us? I do, I have the memory of an elephant. He said publicly "WE DON'T PLAY DEFENSE"(even if true it was a slam against us publicly)<-------Did he say that about other teams? I sure don't recall it.

2015 is approaching......AND......HERE......WE.......GOOOO OOOO!!!!!

It's like where is the intelligence and pride in the Knick fan base. Where is it? Really we're trying to relive 2010 over again to lust for him one last time, when we should have been wise enough to tell him go Front Run then? We've won 2 chips without him and one day again we'll win another without him.... because the Knicks are greater than Lebron. You see his playing career may span 15-20yrs and he's done....meanwhile the Knicks go on beyond.

I could care less of his great talents. I never want him to wear a Knick uniform because he's not built to play here. I mean we know what real greatness is about. We've seen it in Jeter/Mo/Manning/Reed/Frazier

He's nothing like them and I agree he's nothing like Patrick either. Patrick wanted to beat Micheal(played big against the Bulls when it was go time) and for that alone the respect level will always remain at an apex for "THE WARRIOR"

LUCK FEBRON!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Lebron hasn't gone to war against any great player nor teams. NONE! And what kills me even more is that for almost 3yrs this fan base talked ad nauseum about him coming here. He toyed with us....made a mockery really of this team during the time, especially when we played the Cavs. He would shoot 30ft jumpers like he was out on some playground just bs in games? Anyone remember how he played in games against us? I do, I have the memory of an elephant. He said publicly "WE DON'T PLAY DEFENSE" (even if true it was a slam against us publicly)<-------Did he say that about other teams? I sure don't recall it.

Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
    The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
    The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.
    Sometimes I can't tell but I seriously hope you are joking. I doubt Lebron needed Walsh's comments to motivate him. FYI that year the Knicks lost two 5 point games to the Cavaliers. I guess I have a different interpretation than you on what a blow out is.

Superstar

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
    Sometimes I can't tell but I seriously hope you are joking. I doubt Lebron needed Walsh's comments to motivate him. FYI that year the Knicks lost two 5 point games to the Cavaliers. I guess I have a different interpretation than you on what a blow out is.
    Kiya makes up stats and everything his can be easily refuted with evidence. Like everything he says.

maybe this scared him

only question which wont be answred ever is in Knicks uni James would be also hated

Melo could simply ended in LA but every1 know that Lakers is Kobe team he will b allways key part of this team thats why D12 left.

If Lebron came to the Knicks,and we won a championship, He'd be a god in NYC.

Superstar

If Melo wins us a title he'll be above Pat to me.

Veteran

That's funny .. I always held Bill Cartwright & Bernard King above Ewing.
    And if Spree & Camby wouldve took us to another FINALS appearance they also wouldve been above Ewing.

Superstar

That's funny .. I always held Bill Cartwright & Bernard King above Ewing.
    And if Spree & Camby wouldve took us to another FINALS appearance they also wouldve been above Ewing.
    Oh gosh kiya. I guess we'll never agree.... spree and camby? More like Houston

Veteran

After 40 years of futility. Lebron shows up and wins a chip, Knicks fans would be like "Patrick who".

Superstar

Idk maybe opinion would change ONCE we win the chip and had that feeling. But pat is the cream of the crop for me.

It's all about champions in NYC. Nothing else matters. If Melo wins a chip here yes, he's the greastest knick ever and I'm a huge Patrick Ewing fan.

Lebron isn't a knick and probably never will be.

Superstar

I guess so. Maybe y'all are right.