Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Help me out knicks fans

  1. #16
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,821
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Kiyaman, i have to disagree with you...Just as the Knicks made Melo their 2nd option, i believe the Heat would had too. Difference is the Heat organization wouldn't put up with Melo's ball hog play. Riley, Spolstra and Wade would see to it. Melo would be forced to be more of a team player. Less points, more assist....imo

  2. #17
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by BananaSauce
    sometimes, it's not the destination. it's the journey that matter most.

    everybody loves a underdog story.

    and **** leflop.

    Your friend sounds desperate

    No kidding and Lebron is looking for every corner to cut getting there. As I said in the other thread, which some failed to use a broader base of facts Lebron vs Magic..... Lebron isn't about "THE STRUGGLE" he's about "WHAT I'M OWED, I'M KING JAMES, I AIN'T GOT NO WORRIES CLOWN". He's essentially begged the league to give him a title. Now he has 2 and he's the greatest thing ever according to a large amount of caught up New Yorkers? Get real.

    Lebron hasn't gone to war against any great player nor teams. NONE! And what kills me even more is that for almost 3yrs this fan base talked ad nauseum about him coming here. He toyed with us....made a mockery really of this team during the time, especially when we played the Cavs. He would shoot 30ft jumpers like he was out on some playground just bs in games? Anyone remember how he played in games against us? I do, I have the memory of an elephant. He said publicly "WE DON'T PLAY DEFENSE"(even if true it was a slam against us publicly)<-------Did he say that about other teams? I sure don't recall it.

    2015 is approaching......AND......HERE......WE.......GOOOO OOOO!!!!!

    It's like where is the intelligence and pride in the Knick fan base. Where is it? Really we're trying to relive 2010 over again to lust for him one last time, when we should have been wise enough to tell him go Front Run then? We've won 2 chips without him and one day again we'll win another without him.... because the Knicks are greater than Lebron. You see his playing career may span 15-20yrs and he's done....meanwhile the Knicks go on beyond.

    I could care less of his great talents. I never want him to wear a Knick uniform because he's not built to play here. I mean we know what real greatness is about. We've seen it in Jeter/Mo/Manning/Reed/Frazier

    He's nothing like them and I agree he's nothing like Patrick either. Patrick wanted to beat Micheal(played big against the Bulls when it was go time) and for that alone the respect level will always remain at an apex for "THE WARRIOR"

    LUCK FEBRON!!

  3. #18
    Member KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    A hypothetical that wouldve never happen, Pat Riley was set on selecting D.Wade in the 2003 draft over every pick except Lebron James. NBA draft annalysis had D.Wade as a late 10th round pick.

    When knowing the career of Pat Riley as a super-star player & winning coach/GM, plus D.Wade's high expectation of teammates. The two are the sole recruiters for the Miami Heats organization, and Melo's one-dimension performance wouldve never been accepted by the two decision-makers of the Heats organization.

    Recall .. HC Pat Riley took us to the FINALS by recruiting two great defensive players from the CBA League in John Starks & Anthony Mason, making both 30 minute players that season.
    And our next trip to the Finals were on the sole strength of Sprewell, Camby, and Houston's last second shot.
    Pat only played one game in the 2nd round, and we lost that game.
    Kiya I am pretty sure Riley was not set on selecting Wade. In fact there was a lot of speculation that if Bosh had been available then he would have selected him over Wade.

  4. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,177
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Lebron hasn't gone to war against any great player nor teams. NONE! And what kills me even more is that for almost 3yrs this fan base talked ad nauseum about him coming here. He toyed with us....made a mockery really of this team during the time, especially when we played the Cavs. He would shoot 30ft jumpers like he was out on some playground just bs in games? Anyone remember how he played in games against us? I do, I have the memory of an elephant. He said publicly "WE DON'T PLAY DEFENSE" (even if true it was a slam against us publicly)<-------Did he say that about other teams? I sure don't recall it.

    Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
    The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.

  5. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,177
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by petescud
    Kiyaman, i have to disagree with you...Just as the Knicks made Melo their 2nd option, i believe the Heat would had too. Difference is the Heat organization wouldn't put up with Melo's ball hog play. Riley, Spolstra and Wade would see to it. Melo would be forced to be more of a team player. Less points, more assist....imo

    Melo has never been a 2nd option since High School .. thats why Pat Riley would never take that chance with a 7 or 8 season veteran Melo. Plus Melo & fastbreaks dont go together, and that would piss-off D.Wade like it pissed-off Iverson, Kenyon Martin, and Amare.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,177
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
    Kiya I am pretty sure Riley was not set on selecting Wade. In fact there was a lot of speculation that if Bosh had been available then he would have selected him over Wade.
    D.Wade was the best college draft pick in the 2003 draft class, but D.Wade came with an already made family from his HS daze which dropped him from being a top HS candidate for college. D.Wade was the next Kobe with extrodinary defensive talent back then.

  7. #22
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    D.Wade was the best college draft pick in the 2003 draft class, but D.Wade came with an already made family from his HS daze which dropped him from being a top HS candidate for college. D.Wade was the next Kobe with extrodinary defensive talent back then.
    No way he would have taken wade if melo was available smh

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #23
    Member KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
    The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.
    Sometimes I can't tell but I seriously hope you are joking. I doubt Lebron needed Walsh's comments to motivate him. FYI that year the Knicks lost two 5 point games to the Cavaliers. I guess I have a different interpretation than you on what a blow out is.

  9. #24
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
    Sometimes I can't tell but I seriously hope you are joking. I doubt Lebron needed Walsh's comments to motivate him. FYI that year the Knicks lost two 5 point games to the Cavaliers. I guess I have a different interpretation than you on what a blow out is.
    Kiya makes up stats and everything his can be easily refuted with evidence. Like everything he says.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #25
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by petescud
    Wonder if we got LBJ 3 years ago instead of Melo - and Melo went to the Heat, and the Heat won 2 with Melo, if we'd hear all this LBJ garbage....
    u think that would b done with Dantoni? dont u remember Knicks roster in 2010? no STAT no Chanlder it was only 1 worth player
    Wilson Chanlder and this team was just 29-53

    only "workable" way could be N8 Robinson with James but that wasnt franchise for James.

  11. #26
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
    The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.


    maybe this scared him



    only question which wont be answred ever is in Knicks uni James would be also hated

    Melo could simply ended in LA but every1 know that Lakers is Kobe team he will b allways key part of this team thats why D12 left.

Similar Threads

  1. Its over knicks fans!!
    By WVKnickfan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: Apr 08, 2013, 08:55
  2. Sh*t Knicks fans say
    By KnicksWillRiseAgain in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 09, 2012, 13:16
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 09:41
  4. Knicks Fans
    By nyKnicks126 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2007, 16:47
  5. Knicks Fans
    By CrossYaOva3 in forum NBA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2005, 21:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •