Last roster spot

What should the Knicks do with their final roster spot?

• Sign best FA available before training camp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nixon7

Benchwarmer
With the signings of Beno Udrih and Jeremy Tyler, the Knicks only have one roster slot left (assuming that they will keep CJ Leslie on the roster this season).

What should the Knicks do with the last roster spot?

(vote in the attached poll)

CoolClyde

now that Knicks used vet min on Beno, do they have any more money to sign Ivan "Big" Johnson?

if not, then what do $$ do they have to get anyone of quality? it's gonna have to be a scrub or someone from training camp, or cut from another team. hence, this poll is tricky. tricky poll!

I'd wouldn't mind seeing Earl Barron as backup center, or Terrence Jennings from summer league.
either way, another big to backup the Man Handler is key to rounding out roster, IMHO.

Last edited:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
A lot of people want Toure Murray still but Earl Barron would be a sweet finish to this roster.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
I think we need another PG... Murry or Brown would be acceptable... With TH Jr., Leslie, Tyler, its about thinking to the future...

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I don't know, I think Jerome Jordan should be given at least a shot of another season. I don't have a clue who will get the last spot but Jordan must have some potential value and would be as cheap as they come.

Wargames

Starter
ivan, murray, or keep it open to pick up talent cheap off of waivers like we've done for the last few years.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Another Beno was signed I think the Guard spots are solid, remember that Shump needs more minutes this season and he will be taking a chunk from whatever guard position he can get. I believe we will be signing another big, don't know who but I would like to get Amundson on the vet minimum if possible. Please please do not bring in Jerome Jordan, he looked straight trash during summer league and is just not worth the time.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Full scale rioting broke out in midtown Manhattan today between fans of Wang Zhelin and others who prefer the Knicks sign Hamed Haddadi with their final roster spot.

Folks. It is just a game. No one should get hurt over these roster moves.

The root of the violence may be the vote of confidence in Wang voiced by former Knick point guard Stephon Marbury last February. However, rumors that Marbury would be a part of Zhelin's entourage appear to be greatly exaggerated, and there is absolutely no corroboration of the report that Jeff Van Gundy has been packing heat since the brawl involving Alonzo Mourning.

There does appear to be some truth however to reports that super agent Hassan Rouhani has offered to forgo development of nuclear weapons if the Knicks sign Haddadi.

Tune in to Alan Hahn's radio show for the latest developments.

petescud

Starter
​If not Ivan, then i would wait till some bigs get cut....there will be a few good ones. We're nearly set, so i'll be patient here. Def want a back up for tyson