Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Beno Udrih To Sign One-Year Deal With Knicks

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    I apologize to MSGhobo247, i stirred up this latest batch of Metro vs Crazy 8's, there's a whole thread dedicated to their flame-throwing in Site Feedback.
    Another weak apology from the guy who doesn't even participate in the forum. Why do you care about anyone leaving or coming to this when you don't even contribute anymore?

You're only to be seen in threads that have drama. What happen to basketball talk?

Why focus on so much drama? Why not just start posting again, like your old self?

You were a better poster when you focused on basketball and not personal relationships on this site. If you're having trouble making friends in the BX and have to seek internet relationships, I understand. But if you're having trouble being an active and unbiased moderator, then I invite you to reconsider your position.

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    To the Mods that run this site this is the only downfall. Good threads that turn to personal battles. I'm not involved in any of this **** and don't care to read about any of it. It happens every season and off season. If it continues I'm done with this site. I'm sure ppl won't really care about me leaving personally but It just sucks cause I joined in 07 and was so excited about it. Now I mostly just sign on to read any breaking news that the major news outlets haven't covered yet.

I love this team and this website is like a Knicks Cafe where you're only allowed in to talk about the team we have all came to love. But this thread (like others) reminds me of the way the Garden use to be when fights broke out almost every game before they cleaned it up and added more security. I understand the Mods have a life outside of this website but the Shine that KO.com has dulls every time a new post is made where men slam each others families and health. Nobody wins and everyone looks a decade or 2 younger.

Grow up........ EVERYONE!

Learn how to argue and disagree like men.
    I wish, but some people can't handle it. See Crazy8's emotional tirade in some threads of the sitefeedback.
    Lucky for him, this is the internet. (no this isn't a personal attack so calm down, just the truth, he would get knocked out into a vegetable state). But since it's the internet, I don't take any offense.

The only problem lies is, if a poster is coming to a website to only insult members, what's the purpose of them being here?

Oh, Crazy posted a video that he spent 72 hours on. What a contribution. Back to trolling the forum.

Ghobo, I been posting on this site with you for years and I know you're all business about strictly discussing basketball. I seek this type of engagement and encourage it.

If someone is going to devote 70% of their post to insults, then why allow it and why would they choose to continue to come back when they have nothing constructive to add to the forum?

These are questions a lot of posters here are afraid to answer without turning the blame to me because of something I did years ago and got banned for already.

This whole thing is figured out, but really.

These things move on because Crazy8 isn't an important figure on this site, he's tried really hard to make himself to be hence why he's engaged in so much fighting for attention and putting a lot of effort into his image, but people will continue to talk about the Knicks.

The 2013-14 season is 2 months away...threads will be made and discussion will continue.

Anyone who brings this nonsense discussion about the drama on the site will just continue to ignite the flame.

Theres nothing else to be said from here.
    I'm done with this.

12th man

and in matter of fact, I'm so disgusted by the softness of Rady and mods in here that I'll take my break from this site for a month to see how things work without me. Since you guys think I'm the problem and want to hold a vendetta on me because you think I roast too hard and have damaged a poster's emotions, well I'll give you the solution. See you in october. I hope the site improves.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    PS: My beef with anyone here isn't personal. If someone is going to attack me, I just happen to know how to trigger them emotional. I hold no emotions here, just been a master of roasting and putting a person in their place. Don't hold that against me just because I hold a strong command of it.

I come here to post and discuss the Knicks. 99% of my post are dedicated to that. If you're going to come down here and act like 80% of my post are devoted to roasting and hurt people's feelings, you seriously need to get yourself checked out and really examine the history of this website again.

Just because someone PM's you, it just means they're hurt emotionally and are unable to handle what they started. I've never baited anyone into a "fight", I respond back to anyone that chooses to attack me. These past two years, I've ignored most of it.

In the beginning, I was a fireball; but it was just for funs and laughs. I got banned for it, and everything moved on.

It's so dumb to assume EVERYONE leaves this site because of a fight.

Some people do, some people don't.
    People get older and don't find time to post on forums, ever think of that?
    Some people couldn't handle the Isiah years and gave up beating themselves up over the Knicks.
    Others just enjoyed reading the forum rather than posting.

Fact is, your entire approach to this situation is one dimensional. It's been that way and you even admit you feel like your repeating yourself. "Blame metrocard" mentality hasn't done anything for you or this forum. You've assigned inactive posters as moderators and expect the forum to get better. Talk about wasting your money. It's up to you. Don't even come at me telling me what I'm doing wrong when you're not innocent yourself in ignoring threads, attacks on members and not taking responsibility for it as an admin.
    I don't have no inbox message. With kiya I don't attack him as a person. Maybe idiot or stupid but that's nothing compared to you saying peoples moms suck testicles. Fact is we all want you gone. You're not wanted and shunned everyone away. You are a fireball and fire has no direction while this site does have direction. Give us all your resignation notice please.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I've never been a fan of these non-basketball fights on this forum. Sometimes maybe it was entertaining, but most of the time it's always been childish to me. I don't like insults in basketball arguments, but that's the diversity on this forum, so whatever (except when it's personal).

We're Knicks fans. This is sad. I'm not saying fans of the same team have to get along, but is ANY of these fights reasonable? Jeez.

Take all this garbage to the PMs. I'm not giving second chances. The only man who might is rady, which I'd respect, because without him, there would be no KnicksOnline. If he doesn't like I how I'll be modding, then I know he'll respectfully discuss it over with me. If see the slightest thing start, I'm giving the poster a warning that if it happens again I'll either lock the thread or talk to rady about some sort of ban, or even erasing a post that has no value whatsoever to this site.

I'd lock this thread, but I want every poster here to step up and stay on topic. Locking threads haven't prevented these arguments. Nothing's going to be perfect just like most things and people, but I'm not confident something like this won't happen again. I'm leaving the arguments with the insults in this thread as is. I'm asking all of you to stick to what makes this forum great. Keep repeating "Knicks" in your head, go make a Knicks thread, do whatever takes your mind off these kind of posts. If you can see those insulting posts in a thread and stick to the Knicks or whatever topic we're supposed to be talking about, it'll show that those arguments aren't worth it and they will fade.

metro, don't leave. Leaving this forum, even if it's not that long, won't help this forum grow.

8s, you should have never left. Again, leaving isn't progressing.

To the others involved in fights or spoke out against them, same thing.

Can you just ban metro and be done with it, sure traffic to the site might drop, but as Rady showed, he's the common denominator in every fight.

Superstar

Originally Posted by 21 Shump Street
    Can you just ban metro and be done with it, sure traffic to the site might drop, but as Rady showed, he's the common denominator in every fight.
    The traffic won't drop. As we've both said common denominator. Every body that rady said in his feuds are all gone. So obviously he's pushing people away. He gets banned he won't push anymore away and maybe they come back. He lied to rady saying that he private messaged me talking about a truce(idk what for because I don't war with him like he does with me) in which he didn't so he is showing that he also lacks integrity.can we petition. I second the metro banning. Voices speak up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Fact is, your entire approach to this situation is one dimensional. It's been that way and you even admit you feel like your repeating yourself. "Blame metrocard" mentality hasn't done anything for you or this forum. You've assigned inactive posters as moderators and expect the forum to get better. Talk about wasting your money. It's up to you. Don't even come at me telling me what I'm doing wrong when you're not innocent yourself in ignoring threads, attacks on members and not taking responsibility for it as an admin.
    Can you believe the arrogance of this dude? My goodness.

He makes KnicksOnline look ridiculous with his behaviour, and then blames you for it, Rady.

Veteran

My two cents. Like Rady mentioned other sites have rules and if Metro broke the rules around here he should be banned but if he hasn't he should be able to stay. I don't think there are any rules on this site but maybe there should be and if and when rules are made and members break the rules they should be banned.

Metro is one of the oldest members and a very active poster and contributor so his contributions would be missed imo.

I hope we are not at the point of banning anyone.

To me the feuds are funny, albeit a bit childish. If there were no basketball analysis involved, I could see the complaint.

IMHO, they add some humor to the mix, so long as they do not dominate or squeeze out the analysis, which I value.

My apologies for the instances in which I may have fanned any flames. My intent was to be funny. Hopefully, everyone can move on.

Lurker

You'll get some Rebounding from Bargnani but he needs a lot of help on defense. I hope the help defense is configured to make up for his poor defensive performance, and that will be on Amare, Tyson, and Melo's shoulders.

It shouldn't be too bad.

Why Beno Udrih Is Extremely Valuable to the New York Knicks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Can you believe the arrogance of this dude? My goodness.

He makes KnicksOnline look ridiculous with his behaviour, and then blames you for it, Rady.
    u know what bothers me the most .. is members who take stuff out of text plus always want to have the last-word. DAMN!

Myself, I bashed Knicks owners, management, coaches, and players for 8 years on this site, and on several other Knicks site to the point where I probably have double the insults of any poster in this forum.
    I recall on several occasions I bashed the "No-Defense" Isiah/Marbury/Crawford trio so hard for two seasons, then went on to bashing the "Clueless" Walsh/Dantoni/Gallo 2010 Plan, that several members formed groups to insult Kiya .. while I LMAO
    Certain posters insults does not deserve any response, especially when ur going to stick with ur original post.
    Some folks have to learn how to accept the "agree to disagree" response on anything u write or post.
    Feeding a fire with more wood only makes the fire bigger.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Why Beno Udrih Is Extremely Valuable to the New York Knicks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I can only hope that HC Woody play Beno to Beno's best talent correctly, by given Beno the same bench-player lineup to gell throughout the season. Beno is like Felton/Pablo (backup PG) on a new team, Beno dont need to be put in a million different lineups the first 25 games of the season.
    The Knicks roster have two decent "units" of players to have a 9 to 11 rotation throughout the season.
    Having 3 PG gives us the benefit of using a 2 unit lineup rotation to get players on the same-page in their unit.
    Beno & Shump could become a dynamic backcourt pair to bring off the bench in a lineup with Amare & K-Mart.

Having a healthy Tyson/ Bargani, Amare/ K-Mart/ and Meta means there is no room for Melo at the 4 spot, or for Melo to receive above 32 minutes per game. Melo's defensive talent and rebounding STINKS. This will be proven when we watch a 14 yr vet MWP man-up the 3 and 4 spot without breaking a sweat.

P.S. For Melo to start the season at PF .. guess who have to get injured in training-camp or preseason?
    take ur pick .. Tyson/Barg/Amare/K-Mart/Meta ???

12th man

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u know what bothers me the most .. is members who take stuff out of text plus always want to have the last-word. DAMN!

Myself, I bashed Knicks owners, management, coaches, and players for 8 years on this site, and on several other Knicks site to the point where I probably have double the insults of any poster in this forum.
    I recall on several occasions I bashed the "No-Defense" Isiah/Marbury/Crawford trio so hard for two seasons, then went on to bashing the "Clueless" Walsh/Dantoni/Gallo 2010 Plan, that several members formed groups to insult Kiya .. while I LMAO
    Certain posters insults does not deserve any response, especially when ur going to stick with ur original post.
    Some folks have to learn how to accept the "agree to disagree" response on anything u write or post.
    Feeding a fire with more wood only makes the fire bigger.
    Sadly Kiyaman, some people struggle to act half their age and move on from a dead past.

Especially since the person is a piece of **** themselves who's a closet racist against minorities, apparently has a tendency to pick race wars on YouTube.

Originally Posted by 21 Shump Street
    Logically, it would be the best choice to ban you. Zero contributions and unknown to the forums. I don't start fights here, I just end them well.

Why isn't this thread locked? lol, Mods be sleeping.
    Last edited by metrocard; Sep 08, 2013 at 01:19.