Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Pierce: 'Hate' for Knicks Has Grown, Time for Nets to 'Start Running' NY

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Paul Pierce: 'Hate' for Knicks Has Grown, Time for Nets to 'Start Running' NY

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"I think the hate [for the Knicks] has grown a little. Everybody knows how much I disliked the Knicks when I was with the Celtics, but I think it's grown to another level. I think it's time for the Nets to start running this city."

What a clown!

Reggie Miller
    Jordan
    Hakeem

all those above listed players killed title hopes and tormented us...Pierce had beat us in the regular season at times in the past and absolutely sucked against us in the playoffs this year!

Where is his lengendary Garden performance in the playoffs? Doesn't even know what it takes to be a hated player by us

Whats the matter being a Brooklyn Net not enough of a status sympbol for you? But just like any other Net you come to NY and hop on the Knicks nuts! Pathetic

Dude is trying make a name for himself...did MJ or Miller ever claim this? He's basically admitting that being a Knick nemisis is a praise worthy title and he wishes to be one

He wants to be booed loudly by us because he wants/needs the hate, sadly we hate you because you not because what you do on the court but because you're a chump off the court! Get a life

sorry Paul we just don't care that much about you!
    Last edited by New New York; Aug 09, 2013 at 12:50.

Well! My hate for Paul Pierce has grown A LOT. It's at an all-time high.

Default Paul Pierce signing with the Nets makes him #1 rival

From the level of Mike Dunleavy to the once in a lifetime talent in Michael Jordan, I am faced with the reality of how much I might dislike Paul Pierce. Knicks rivals come one by one, with their daggers and lethal injection of something that turns their veins into ice. One of those men is Paul Pierce and I despised him. The feeling was felt when he was in Boston, and now he will try to run the Knicks out of Manhattan faster than the Penn Station train station expansion will. The Nets are built for now, but injuries might take a toll. However, the results won't change what is soon to come. Those results will be an upgrade to # 1 Knick Villain of all time, starting this year as a Brooklyn Net. Let the rivalry commence.

Here is Pierce: "I think the hate [for the Knicks] has grown a little. Everybody knows how much I disliked the Knicks when I was with the Celtics, but I think it's grown to another level," Pierce said on ESPN NewYork 98.7 FM's "The Michael Kay Show" on Thursday. "I think it's time for the Nets to start running this city."

Is he #1 on your villain list?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Superstar

He has been for a while and this just takes it to another level. There's no one on this earth I hate more than Paul Pierce and his patchy beard.

It has just been confirmed that Pierce will be introduced at all Knick games at the Barclay's Center by Paul Heyman.

I'm not fearing the Nets....I think the Pacers and the Heat will be our nemisis this year (as well as last)

Video Paul Pierce hates the Knicks - The Video!

Great video....i'm psyched for the season

Veteran

Old man Pierce grade F for game 6 of the playoffs. Hopefully he plays like that all of 2013-2014.

wish Knicks can do these moves against heat

+ i will never forget 4th quarter game 6 almost 30 pts overturn.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by petescud
    I'm not fearing the Nets....I think the Pacers and the Heat will be our nemisis this year (as well as last)
    I believe they all will be very hard teams to compete against. I do believe Knicks can pull out a win against these squads, but I'm not sure in a 7 game series. We shall see.

I think if Melo could be more a team player, and not play off so obvious with his iso play, we beat a lot of these teams in 7...The Beno/Metta pickups helps quite a bit

WRESTLEMANIA 2014

PAUL PIERCE vs. THE ROCK

with special guest referee

TIM DONAGHY

Default Piece is a muvafuka

But Garnett is a dirty player. I can easily hate Garnett but Piece was never dirty.