Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Pierce: 'Hate' for Knicks Has Grown, Time for Nets to 'Start Running' NY

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by DrB
    But Garnett is a dirty player. I can easily hate Garnett but Piece was never dirty.
    Pierce became dirtier when Allen and Garnett came to Boston.

Veteran

Originally Posted by petescud
    I'm not fearing the Nets....I think the Pacers and the Heat will be our nemisis this year (as well as last)

I finally took the time to look at the Nets & Bulls roster for the 2013-14 season .. they are the tougher team to beat in the regular season having outstanding talent under a strategic (keep the ball moving) Headcoach.
    Defense will be there #1 allied.

No matter how I match it up Felton/Shump/JRsmith vs Deron/JJ/Terry, or Tyson/K-Mart/Melo vs Noah/Boozer/Deng in a postseason series .. we seem to come out as the underdog in a series.

HC Woody will have to do some heavy overtime coaching to get 8 players GELLIN this upcomming season.
    Detroit & Cavs upgraded over the offseason, no tellin about some of the other Eastern conference teams.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Pierce became dirtier when Allen and Garnett came to Boston.

Yeah their entire defensive system was to be as dirty as possible and get away with it based on their name recognition and star status, intimidating the refs and being braggarts and basically just ****ty people. Go watch some of the 09-10 season and check out how they play defense. it's not effort, it's thuggery. there's a major difference between being a tough guy with honor and being a thug that gets away with murder.

I put it like this vs the other 14 teams in the East when we play anyone but the Heat we have the best player on the floor and that right there is the key to it all

The Nets dont have that, the Bulls do but he's gonna need some time, the Pacers have a nice 1-2 punch

No one should write us off, the fact that our fans are is just stupid

Originally Posted by CA7
    I put it like this vs the other 14 teams in the East when we play anyone but the Heat we have the best player on the floor and that right there is the key to it all

The Nets dont have that, the Bulls do but he's gonna need some time, the Pacers have a nice 1-2 punch

An excellent point Mr CA7 - green coming your way Sir.

Never write us off - When Melo is on he is ON

Veteran

Originally Posted by CA7

After our Postseason performance which showed a very low headcoach to veteran player confidence in both series ..
    it takes a while to build up confidence in a HC that showed no strategic ability with a Knicks team roster that had a huge edge (70-30) over Boston, and a decent edge (60-40) over Indiana in a postseason series.

Having the winning players is one thing .... having a HC that run the same-play throughout a game, game after game for the entire season, expecting his players to be creative or drop a 3-ball shot, takes away a fans optimism for the next season.
    It was alright when he was an interim HC (u get a pass), when he did it for a full season ....
    I am not happy about Woody's extension contract...

Paul "Inglewood" Pierce vs Metta "Queensbridge" World Peace. East coast all day Pauly!

Originally Posted by CA7

This!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

Paul Pierce and Lebron went at it for 26 minutes in a preseason game .. I thought the two were going to throw punches at each other.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Paul Pierce and Lebron went at it for 26 minutes in a preseason game .. I thought the two were going to throw punches at each other.
    I wish they had. Paul Pierce end up in the hospital and LeBron in jail. Both suspended for the entire season and the Knicks win it all...