Marbury's status All-Star Voting

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Lol, I just realized for all of the Eastern positions. Everyone in the Pistons starting lineup is in the ballot counting..

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
what you people dont realize is that the starters r a lock rite now, itll be lebron and iverson, the rest is up to coach brown (coaches select bench players for all star games and votes have no effect on who they select), and i dont think hed take billups cuz he isnt having a great year, hed prolly take wade, marbury, and pierce
thats just what i think, l8r

nyk35

Benchwarmer
I reckon if starbury gets his stats up to 20 points 10 assists 3 rebounds and 1.5 steals that will give him back his all star status.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i dont think he really needs to do that .....hoagies is prob right only thing that might influence his decision is hes going to favor his own player/ nba finals mvp over marbury[hr:a1c752099b]

Blumatic

Rotation player
I dont think Mabury will get in. His season has been quiet. The knicks are not making any noise. I think he'll have a better chance next year. if only the kniks have better success through the rest of the season and go more than one round in the playoffs.

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Hey peeps, I think we should take Steph's word on his future performances. In the newspaper articles after he dropped 34 on the Magics, he said that's how hes gonna play for the rest of the season. He said he's gonna be aggressive, and drive to the basket to create for others and score more points. I think he's gonna start looking for his shot now. Also after Zeke chewed him out on playing bad defense I think he's gonna step that up 2.
Before All-Star weekend I can see Steph averaging: 20pts-9asts-4rebs-1.5stls
If he can do that, he should atleast make it as a reserve. And maybe L.Brown will look at the person with more All-Star experience. Let's not forget what Starbury did for the East in his first All-Star game..

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
after tonites game vs the twolves, if marbury doesnt make the all star game, im gonna boycott ever watching anymore nba games
make the bench?!?! this cat should start in the damn all star game, he was brilliant tonite and will hopefully continue this, thats all, l8r