Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

Dockers' winning streak continues! 5-0!

Thanks metro and welcometony much appreciated

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I just wanna vomit. In a close game, Im currently up by 20 points in my other league. Anthony Davis gets hurt against the Knicks and Im praying to god he comes back on the floor because I need his production to secure the W.

I already lost against Scorgasms, too many injured guys on my team, I gotta revamp my roster.

12th man

How about that upset over Scorgasms? my team has been struggling all week with injuries and no shows...still manages to score 1054 points for the win.

Hold my giant Puerto Rican nuts Scorgasms, a win over you is always bitter sweet.

My team is 5-0 and I scored 820 points last week..... Be glad I did not play with you guys This lineup is superb!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Mil SG[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 22
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Wsh C[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 91
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], OKC SF[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 99
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Cha PG[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 58
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Uta PF, C[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 48
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Orl C, PF[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 76
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], NY PF, C[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 84
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Atl PG[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 50
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Mia SG[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 96
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Por PF, C[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 70
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Phi PG[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 46
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Den SF, SG 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 19
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Dal SF, PF[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 4: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 61
    Total 820

12th man

we may need you to substitute, because someone has been inactive from their team and it's hurting the competition in the league, I've noticed some teams got some free wins these past 3 weeks.

12th man

In fact, if NJC doesn't set his lineups by tomorrow...I gotta give his team away to a more active and serious owner, I understand if he's been busy but everyone in this league is trying to play and it's not fair to other owners who don't get free victories for the week.

Knickfanatic, let me know if you're interested still and have enough time for another league. I wanted you in this league but there was a league limit.

IMO you should PM him, better chance of him actually reading your message.

I'll take it.... I can handle both as my football season is virtually over anyway. Let me know.

12th man

I'd like to congratulate [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for becoming the new owner of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Currently 0-5 in the very tough Western Conference.
    Toons has been 100% inactive all season and I had to make the move urgently before the team would have been eliminated of any playoff chance.

It'll be interesting to see what the team name will be changed to and how GA will manage this team.

This is the current roster:

PG [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Bos - PG,SG)
    • [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

SG [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Den - SG,SF)

G [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Hou - PG,SG)
    • INJ

SF [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Mia - SF,PF)

PF [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Bos - PF)

F [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Chi - PF,C)

C [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Pho - PF,C)

Util [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (SA - SG,SF)

• (Mil - SF,PF)

• (Mia - PG,SG)
    • INJ

BN [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

• (Bkn - PG,SG)
    • INJ

• (Mia - SG)

• (LAC - PG)

• (LAL - PF,C)
    • INJ

• (Pho - PG,SG)

Not really a reason why a team like that should be 0-5 with that much talent.

12th man

New Jack City's team is still up for sale.

If you guys know any serious fantasy players that can help turn that team around, please send me their email address so I can make them owner ASAP to stop the bleeding.

First things first.... Need to clean house a bit. Any and all trades will be looked at with all seriousness!

@metro: I asked my mate Lennox if he's interested in taking over the NJC, he said he'll check the team later and let me know.

12th man

Originally Posted by Lercher
    @metro: I asked my mate Lennox if he's interested in taking over the NJC, he said he'll check the team later and let me know.
    Thanks Lerch, even though the team is 0-5 it'll be helpful to have someone who can set their lineups and make trades.

Alright, so the NJC have a new manager! Lennox is basically a rookie in the fantasy world, so don't be to hard on the moves he makes. He gotta figure how it all works.