Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ariza got me nearly 70 points last night and keeps the mice alive for the last two days of the intense matchup vs the SoupaStars
The G-Men after getting a new manager are trying to get their first win, it's going to be tough but if they don't get blown out by UBER tonight they might just come out with a win on Sunday!

metrocard

Legend
Ariza got me nearly 70 points last night and keeps the mice alive for the last two days of the intense matchup vs the SoupaStars
The G-Men after getting a new manager are trying to get their first win, it's going to be tough but if they don't get blown out by UBER tonight they might just come out with a win on Sunday!

That'll be the most epic debut of the season.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't know man, I sent my mate the invite and he said he'll take the team over. He probably thought this week is already lost and that's why he's been inactive. I just texted him and asked if he's gonna work on it.

edit: he said he's gonna make some FA moves and set the lineups after the Knicks game.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
5-1 ain't bad since in the draft I was basically the last pick of the draft and I had a lot of injuries to my entire cast this season. (Redick, Harris, Butler, etc)

smokes

Huge Member
5-1 ain't bad since in the draft I was basically the last pick of the draft and I had a lot of injuries to my entire cast this season. (Redick, Harris, Butler, etc)

As predicted it's a real league. I'm 6-0 and in 3rd place lol.

Sent you a final trade offer around the stuff we've been discussing, this is the last one I'll be offering.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
And just like that the Dockers are leading the league! But the honeymoon is over for the Rotterdamers, got three tough matchups ahead, Rono, Rady and Smokes. :smokin:

metrocard

Legend

Sent you a final trade offer around the stuff we've been discussing, this is the last one I'll be offering.

Hey man, every trade we've had you've raped me so I'm trying to watch my ass here.

BTW, even if your 3 guys are injured, your entire squad is full of 30 FPT studs.

smokes

Huge Member
Hey man, every trade we've had you've raped me so I'm trying to watch my ass here.

BTW, even if your 3 guys are injured, your entire squad is full of 30 FPT studs.

What? The last trade we did probably lost me last years league taking on Joakim Noah's crippled foot.

welcometonycity

Rotation player

yea this league is competitive as hell, I'm in 6th place and I scored the most points in the league so far.

Guys if any of you are interested in Dion Waiters shoot me an offer.... you can watch him tonight against our Knicks.

Dzswonson your boy does drugs he just offered me Cody Zeller and an injured Martell Webster for Kev Love...