Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Let's get ready people, season starts tonight! There are still a couple of players who haven't set their lineups yet!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Chris f'n Paul going for almost 80 fantasy points last night!! I really feel my team this year!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It's too early to say anything for sure, but little Isaiah has the potential to be a steal of the draft. Also, DeAndre turned out to be a great pick considering he fell into the 10th round. On the other hand I have a serious problem with Anthony Bennett, was hoping he could contribute right away, but so far he looks really bad. I'm gonna keep him though, he's physical and talented enough to make a case for the ROY, so we'll see where he's at over the next couple of weeks.

metrocard

Legend
It's too early to say anything for sure, but little Isaiah has the potential to be a steal of the draft. Also, DeAndre turned out to be a great pick considering he fell into the 10th round. On the other hand I have a serious problem with Anthony Bennett, was hoping he could contribute right away, but so far he looks really bad. I'm gonna keep him though, he's physical and talented enough to make a case for the ROY, so we'll see where he's at over the next couple of weeks.

MCW may be the Andre Drummond of this season.

Miles Plumlee has been an excellent pick up, as well as Victor the Brasilian.

metrocard

Legend
any body wants Jimmy Butler?
1392032_495412923889581_728971010_n.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Rady's team looks like a problem...

Damn right my mice are going to be a problem this year for all the rest of the teams in the league, check out Marion how excited was last night when he made it to my lineup!
I see some really nice overcomes these last two days, The Beef Helmets v SoupaStars and Rotterdam Dockers vs CarmeloAnthonyWeiner should be the most interesting matchups to look for tonight!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Especially considering that Dockers vs CAW is a brotherly battle. I'm not gonna be mad or anything if Jay wins, but beating one of your best friends in a fantasy matchup is always a nice feeling. :D

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Rotterdam Dockers - CarmeloAnthonyWeiner 969.75 : 967.40. A win by 2.55 fps. But, wasn't there a stat change or something schedulded for Nov 4? I remember reading that the final results for this week could change.

metrocard

Legend
is New Jack City going to be active?

He has 6 injured players on his roster, Noels is out for the season but still is riding with him. Hasn't set his lineups yet.

I don't want a free win this week.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
DemPiffCity also has about 5 injured players out of which three of them haven't played at all yet

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wroten got his first start with MCW out... and booked a triple-double. That's crazy. I picked him up right away, now let's hope MCW stays sidelined for a couple more games. :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Wroten got his first start with MCW out... and booked a triple-double. That's crazy. I picked him up right away, now let's hope MCW stays sidelined for a couple more games. :lol:

Lucky ass dude, but good since MCW is on Beef Helmet's squad.

I had to drop McGee, looks like he's going to be out for a very long time.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
great, 4 starters didn't show up to work last night, if it keeps going like this i might actually lose this week, first time i'm down