Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

metrocard

Legend
damn, I wish I could send back that Hill for Allen trade I did....I had a lot of big men now it my big man depth just took a huge shot with Horford being out till next season.

smokes

Huge Member
damn, I wish I could send back that Hill for Allen trade I did....I had a lot of big men now it my big man depth just took a huge shot with Horford being out till next season.

Well I'm willing to trade any of Splitter, DMC, Markieff, Asik if you're interested.

metrocard

Legend
Yea, I took a serious blow with Horford and I'm playing the best owner this weekend.

Always my luck every year lol.

smokes

Huge Member
Looks like the Dockers are gonna lose their 1st matchup, too many damn injuries...

Wouldn't be so sure, most of your players today are all star performers, less than half of mine come into that category.

Plus we have the same amount of injuries ;)

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer

This trade is what got me the win this week. I had virtually nobody playing Sunday and Hill pulled it out for me. You saved me Metro! :)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Left all my players benched today n pulled the win by 7 points thank god. I slacked this week left almost 200 points on the bench.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You got lucky dude. Gasol sat with an upper respiratory infection. If he had played combined w Farmar you'd have paid for spacing setting your lineups.

Gasol is such a *****. I was fuming last night losing by 7 because of him.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
You got lucky dude. Gasol sat with an upper respiratory infection. If he had played combined w Farmar you'd have paid for spacing setting your lineups.

Gasol is such a *****. I was fuming last night losing by 7 because of him.

Lol space setting. If you won I would of considered you the lucky won. I can't be leaving 200 points on the bench and forgetting twice a week to set my lineups or space set w.e ur saying. You lost by 4 btw lol

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lol space setting. If you won I would of considered you the lucky won. I can't be leaving 200 points on the bench and forgetting twice a week to set my lineups or space set w.e ur saying. You lost by 4 btw lol

Spacing meaning spaced-out.. Like you spaced out. For example: I spaced out and didn't put the garbage cans on the street on garbage day. Means you forgot basically.

Thx for making me aware it was 4 points lol