Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

smokes

Huge Member
I made a few videos yesterday to help people out with fantasy, show you how to do all the basic stuff and give you an insight into the thought process behind setting lineups, free agency, the waiver wire, trading and more. The first video is 30 minutes and covers everything, I then made four separate shorter vids to go into each subject individually so you don't have to watch an entire 30 min vid at once.

Here's the first video, if you want to watch the shorter ones just browse for them on my channel:

Any feedback from you guys would be much appreciated, if you're going to leave it here please take the time to leave a comment on the videos too as comments/likes/subs etc all help a lot with making a channel grow.

I'm thinking about doing a daily roundup of the fantasy goings on around the league in a YouTube video as no one has really done this and it seems an obvious thing that could become popular. If this is something you'd like to see please let me know and subscribe! Will probably put out the first one today.

Please bear in mind these vids are going to be kind of raw at first until I get a little more time to make them polished.

Lastly, please enjoy!

p0nder

Starter
Really sorry that i was unable to participate this season. I'm working two jobs, have another kid on the way and just bought a house. things are hectic to say the least. Good luck to everyone in this years league.

metrocard

Legend
I just wanna vomit. In a close game, Im currently up by 20 points in my other league. Anthony Davis gets hurt against the Knicks and Im praying to god he comes back on the floor because I need his production to secure the W.

I already lost against Scorgasms, too many injured guys on my team, I gotta revamp my roster.

metrocard

Legend
How about that upset over Scorgasms? my team has been struggling all week with injuries and no shows...still manages to score 1054 points for the win.

Hold my giant Puerto Rican nuts Scorgasms, a win over you is always bitter sweet.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
My team is 5-0 and I scored 820 points last week..... Be glad I did not play with you guys :) This lineup is superb!!!

O.J. Mayo, Mil SG 4: @Det, Wsh, @Cha, Bos22
Marcin Gortat, Wsh C 4: LAL, @Mil, @Ind, Atl91
Kevin Durant, OKC SF 3: SA, GS, Min99
Kemba Walker, Cha PG 4: Bos, Ind, Mil, @Mia58
Derrick Favors, Uta PF, C 3: Chi, Pho, @Pho48
Nikola Vucevic, Orl C, PF 3: @Atl, Phi, SA76
Andrea Bargnani, NY PF, C 4: @Por, @LAC, @Den, Nor84
Jeff Teague, Atl PG 4: Orl, @Hou, Dal, @Wsh50
Dwyane Wade, Mia SG 4: Pho, @Cle, @Tor, Cha96
LaMarcus Aldridge, Por PF, C 3: NY, @Pho, @LAL70
Michael Carter-Williams, Phi PG 3: @Orl, Nor, @Det46
Wilson Chandler, Den SF, SG4: @Dal, @Min, NY, @Tor19
Shawn Marion, Dal SF, PF 4: Den, GS, @Atl, Min61
Total820

metrocard

Legend
we may need you to substitute, because someone has been inactive from their team and it's hurting the competition in the league, I've noticed some teams got some free wins these past 3 weeks.

metrocard

Legend
In fact, if NJC doesn't set his lineups by tomorrow...I gotta give his team away to a more active and serious owner, I understand if he's been busy but everyone in this league is trying to play and it's not fair to other owners who don't get free victories for the week.

Knickfanatic, let me know if you're interested still and have enough time for another league. I wanted you in this league but there was a league limit.

metrocard

Legend
I'd like to congratulate KnickfanaticinGA for becoming the new owner of I.T.A.L.

Currently 0-5 in the very tough Western Conference.
Toons has been 100% inactive all season and I had to make the move urgently before the team would have been eliminated of any playoff chance.

It'll be interesting to see what the team name will be changed to and how GA will manage this team.

This is the current roster:

Not really a reason why a team like that should be 0-5 with that much talent.

metrocard

Legend
New Jack City's team is still up for sale.

If you guys know any serious fantasy players that can help turn that team around, please send me their email address so I can make them owner ASAP to stop the bleeding.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@metro: I asked my mate Lennox if he's interested in taking over the NJC, he said he'll check the team later and let me know.

metrocard

Legend
@metro: I asked my mate Lennox if he's interested in taking over the NJC, he said he'll check the team later and let me know.

Thanks Lerch, even though the team is 0-5 it'll be helpful to have someone who can set their lineups and make trades.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Alright, so the NJC have a new manager! Lennox is basically a rookie in the fantasy world, so don't be to hard on the moves he makes. He gotta figure how it all works. :)