Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

metrocard

Legend
yea this league is competitive as hell, I'm in 6th place and I scored the most points in the league so far.

I was trying to figure out how you were 6th...I'm like 4th but ranked in 9th in points.

I'd had to say I've done a good job this season far with the very little I have. Made some big pick ups that helped me edge out some wins, especially against ronopunkass lol

metrocard

Legend
I mean I hope before I do that, players will be aware of ongoing trades and veto lopsided trades.

If not enough people veto by Friday, I gotta make a move.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Ok, my mate is officially a retard... he just ****ing dropped Bogut. And FYI I picked him off waivers. I'd never expect Lennox (or anyone else) to drop one his best players. I just woke up, saw what's going on and used my number 1 waiver pick. I don't know if I'm gonna be called for fraking shenanigans, but believe it or not I didn't see it coming, for good 15 minutes I was just staring at the league's fantasy site and was like WTF?

@metro: you have my blessing to kill that deal if it doesn't get vetoed. I vetoed it right way.

edit: I talked to Lenny... he said he wants more firepower in the frontcourt... he probably still hasn't realized it's all about fantasy points.

edit: haha, he says he learned it the hard way. And well, yes, his loss is my gain. Andrew Bogut will be a Docker as soon as Saturday.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Totally, the Dockers adding even more firepower to their roster is defintely the thing you need. :lol:
On the side note: Felton and Deng are both injured and while the Bulls expect Luol to return later this week I may as well consider cutting Raymond. He's been a solid fantasy player so far, but when the Knickc coaching staff says he's out for a while it can mean anything, from a week to several months.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
What do you mean exactly? Let's say we have a player X. On Monday X scores 30 fan pts for team Y. On Tuesday Y cuts X who automatically becomes a free agent. On Wednesday X scores another 30 fan pts. His production from Monday counts for Y, but his production from Wedsneday doesn't.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
shyt is getting real fishy around here. andrew bogut should never be dropped.

i got dibs on next open team for my "mate"

we should of stuck to that rule we made, you must be a member on ko to be in the league.
whats the point of competing with unknown dudes?
especially people who make stupid moves and dont know what there doing.

uber

Benchwarmer
What do you mean exactly? Let's say we have a player X. On Monday X scores 30 fan pts for team Y. On Tuesday Y cuts X who automatically becomes a free agent. On Wednesday X scores another 30 fan pts. His production from Monday counts for Y, but his production from Wedsneday doesn't.

That's what i wanted to know :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@welcometonycity: that's true I brought three players to our league, but I'd never do that if there was enough interest on the board. We agreed we were going to play a 14-16 team league depending on interest. It's not really my fault that a) some members dropped and b) some were a four week long DNP. I agree that Bogut should never be dropped. But what did you expect me to do? I guess I should have left him to the number 2 waiver pick only because my mate made a rookie mistake? I made plenty of rookie mistakes last year and nobody gave a damn, that's how fantasy works. I recommended all of my mates playing in our league to join the board, but some folks have their lifes outside of the NBA basketball.

metrocard

Legend
I wouldn't accuse Lecher of anything, it does suck though he got a free player on an already stacked team.

I hope no one is discourage, let's just continue to work harder and make trades so we can improve our teams.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
@welcometonycity: that's true I brought three players to our league, but I'd never do that if there was enough interest on the board. We agreed we were going to play a 14-16 team league depending on interest. It's not really my fault that a) some members dropped and b) some were a four week long DNP. I agree that Bogut should never be dropped. But what did you expect me to do? I guess I should have left him to the number 2 waiver pick only because my mate made a rookie mistake? I made plenty of rookie mistakes last year and nobody gave a damn, that's how fantasy works. I recommended all of my mates playing in our league to join the board, but some folks have their lifes outside of the NBA basketball.

this makes sense

metrocard

Legend
iono, I gotta hold that salt though. Dockers are the best team in the league and they got a gift in a top 10 center for the price of nothing. Gotta hold that saltiness lol

smokes

Huge Member
It's an easy enough mistake to fix but if you wanna just leave your mate in the **** then that's fine too lol