Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lucky ass dude, but good since MCW is on Beef Helmet's squad.

I had to drop McGee, looks like he's going to be out for a very long time.
Injuries can kill any team, that's why I wasn't so keen on drafting great players with a long injury history. Of course I drafted Landry who I didn't know was injured, but it was a late pick and the guy was easily replacable.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Are we sure everyone is trying to be competitive at this point? There are still some GMs that don't set their lineups with regularity..
Anyway, i added a couple of guys on the trading block, looking for some big men to balance my roster!

metrocard

Legend
Are we sure everyone is trying to be competitive at this point? There are still some GMs that don't set their lineups with regularity..
Anyway, i added a couple of guys on the trading block, looking for some big men to balance my roster!

I have a **** load of servicable big men... I need to balance my roster as well.

metrocard

Legend
Excellent showdowns between the HOTMICE of Romania and the Multiple Scorgasms or the USA. Who will win by the end of Sunday?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
A handful of managers close to get their first win of the season: DemPiffCity & Rapskillions are basically there while CarmeloAnthonyWeiner & UBER are battling each other until the last day!

uber

Benchwarmer
GG to the Weiners. Too bad my pickups are always sh*t and guys like Joe Johnson are constantly underperforming.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
What the Dockers have done this week is crazy. I mean, 1400 fantasy pts and I still got Isaiah playing tonight. I'm wondering whether CA7 will set his lineup or he'll give me an easy win to make it 4-0 for Rotterdam.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great week this has been! Most teams scored +1.000 points while Rotterdam with Dwight Howard went insane! Me and rono still going for the first place in the division in what might be the duel between Blake and Monroe!

smokes

Huge Member
This league is no joke that's for sure. The injuries to MCW and Deron have hurt me a lot, may not be able to keep up with Scorgasms this week, he'll be keen for a dose of revenge after the beat down I gave him in OBG League!

No crisis though, picked up Asik building for the future baby. Surprised to see him dropped so early on, a trade opens up for this dude and I'm beasting!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
This league is no joke that's for sure. The injuries to MCW and Deron have hurt me a lot, may not be able to keep up with Scorgasms this week, he'll be keen for a dose of revenge after the beat down I gave him in OBG League!

No crisis though, picked up Asik building for the future baby. Surprised to see him dropped so early on, a trade opens up for this dude and I'm beasting!

u picked up asik abt 1 hr b4 i was coming to get him u bastarddddddd
especially u of all ppl !
we slackin ko...

metrocard

Legend
I think Asik is overrated. Just gives you rebounds. Not that serious of a shot blocker and his PPG is inconsistent as hell.

metrocard

Legend
Chris Paul had 100 points for Rady on Weds....smh.

38 points and 22 assist is crazy, I can't even do that in a video game.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Those are the combined points for Monday plus Wednesday! :)
Still a close matchup. Faverani seems to be my most uninspired pick so far.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't know, tried to reach out to him because I didn't wanna an easy win... but no response. BTW, are you guys also having problems with logging in with Facebook?

metrocard

Legend
Shout out to ever drafted Derrick Rose.

"Couple ways to deal with a meniscus tear. Take it out, you return faster but can shorten your career. Reattach it, miss maybe 4-6 months." - Tim S. Grover (ATTACKATHLETICS)