Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It's an easy enough mistake to fix but if you wanna just leave your mate in the **** then that's fine too lol
I honestly thought about giving Bogut back... but you know what? Last season I played it fair once or twice and you all were like "wtf dude, somebody makes a mistake, so let him pay for it", I bet that if it was you or anyone else there's no way you'd give Bogut back. Lennox is not getting a free pass, only because he's a mate of mine. If I traded Bogut back to Lennox it be damn shenanigans, cause it'd mean not everybody gets the same treatment.

metrocard

Legend
Well, I personally was wishing for a new owner that would manage his team well. That's a pretty huge mistake, it hurts the league in a way that rich get richer. Dropping a player like Bogut is concerning because it'll leave the rest of the owners trying to expose him and throw him trade offers, you could be there to help him but it's not a great start for him...good thing is that he's winning his current match up with UBER, so that makes things a little better.

I don't even care who picks up Bogut, it's just in general a very cheap and free waiver pick up because there was no reason in dropping him unless your prejudice against Australians. Scorgams, you, everyone here works their asses off to get players off waivers hoping to contribute and fill a spot on the roster for an injured player or a lesser player. It makes the game more challenging but it's not something to cry about. The season is still young. It does change the tides though.

smokes

Huge Member
I honestly thought about giving Bogut back... but you know what? Last season I played it fair once or twice and you all were like "wtf dude, somebody makes a mistake, so let him pay for it", I bet that if it was you or anyone else there's no way you'd give Bogut back. Lennox is not getting a free pass, only because he's a mate of mine. If I traded Bogut back to Lennox it be damn shenanigans, cause it'd mean not everybody gets the same treatment.

Nah I wouldn't give him back because I didn't invite a total noob to the league! He's your friend and you shoulda schooled him on how to play not left him clearly knowing nothing about it 6 weeks into the season. Bottom line is you can do what ya want it's your conscience :p

What I was saying is it can be fixed easily without having anything change, you can put all the players back in place and re-set the waiver order to what it was before.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
LOL...this league is crazy. I was like is this true....Bogut on the waiver wire?! Plus I'm lookin for ShaolinKilla to see whats up with him leaving big boy Roy on the bench last night. Looks like next year we oughta go with just 10-12 teams and make the squads better with serious owners who will stay put thru the year.

Really pissed I couldn't get STAT on that waiver wire this week. I really wanted him.... ahem trade talk Weiner?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@smokes: in fact I did school him about how fantasy works. Also, I sent him all of your tutorials and told him to take some time to watch at least a couple of them. My point is, by dropping Bogut he did learn how fantasy works in a couple of hours, so me giving him exactly the same treatment I'd give anyone else actually served its purpose.

@KnicksfanaticinGA: yeah, ShaolinKilla should be taken over by someone who's actually willing to play. I talked to Joe a couple of times about him not setting lineups or keeping players that out for the season on his roster. And that trade with CAW? IMO he just quit, we should definitely get this team a new owner.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Props to hotmice for picking up Beno ahead of me. Now that Kobe is out, I could've really used him.
Beno's the reason you may stay undefeated this week.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Thats a huge blow...damn, the NBA isn't the same without Kobe.

Yes it hurts. Don't think I will drop him since he should be back for our playoffs. the lakers chances seem shot now in the deep West. Hopefully he gets healthy enough for them to fight for the 8th seed atleast.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Felton, Hinrich and Deng... the most important matchup of the season and three of my solid contributors are injured. Damn it!

metrocard

Legend
I aint letting you guys take JJ from me after I dropped him off waivers. Im losing this week anyway, so I gotta stock pile on my talent.

metrocard

Legend
Brook Lopez out for the season, the Hotmice get weaker but still one of the best teams in the league.

I guess all that praying works, hoping for more tragedies for the rest of you savages.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Brook Lopez out for the season, the Hotmice get weaker but still one of the best teams in the league.

I guess all that praying works, hoping for more tragedies for the rest of you savages.

Thats dirty, doing what ever it takes...

Thanks for the injury update. Grabbed Teletovic.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on locking the #1 spot, at least for this week! Interesting matchup ahead for your team but if the Beef Helmets pull out a win things could get spicy again!