Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

metrocard

Legend
this week has been crazy with all the close match ups.

I'm losing to smokes this week tho, he has all his heavy hitters lined up to end this match up.

2u4n4n6.png

smokes

Huge Member
this week has been crazy with all the close match ups.

I'm losing to smokes this week tho, he has all his heavy hitters lined up to end this match up.

2u4n4n6.png

This has been a very real week indeed, today will probably decide things, these full lineup days if one team has a powerhouse performance it can win them the week easily.

Solid matchups all over the league really nice to see the competitiveness in this league which lacks a bit in other leagues.

smokes

Huge Member
What an insane end to the week. My free agent adds of Shawne Williams and Sefalosha literally won me this matchup even though their performances were average.

rady pulls out the victory purely due to the Kendall Marshall add, he beat me to him by literally a couple of minutes as I added him in other leagues first haha.

metrocard

Legend
Congrats to smokes very well played, sad to lose a close one like especially to my rival.

Worst news is I lost my abuelo today but he at least died peacefully in his sleep. Going to take a break from the forum and get myself together, I've been a mess all day.

Good games everyone.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Geez.. my matchup came down to the wire and I squeaked by. CarmeloAnthonyWeiner's team was up on me by roughly 80 points before all of his games finished. Pau Gasol, Mozgov and Randy Foye brought me back. The latter two were adds this week lol. I take it. I'm back to .500.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
How are the standings calculated? There are three teams with the same 9-1 record and the Dockers scored the most fantasy points yet Lercher's team ranks 3rd. Each team has won one - lost one to the other so what's the tiebreaker rule in this case?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Top mouse Chris Paul out for 6 weeks. I really didn't needed this. Phewww

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Congrats to smokes very well played, sad to lose a close one like especially to my rival.

Worst news is I lost my abuelo today but he at least died peacefully in his sleep. Going to take a break from the forum and get myself together, I've been a mess all day.

Good games everyone.

Sorry for your loss bruh just lost mine recently also...

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Anyone interested in Chalmers, Collison (starting Pg in LA for next 6 weeks), Augustin(outplaying Hinrich easily), or Waiters?
Shoot me an offer. Looking for PF,C

smokes

Huge Member
How are the standings calculated? There are three teams with the same 9-1 record and the Dockers scored the most fantasy points yet Lercher's team ranks 3rd. Each team has won one - lost one to the other so what's the tiebreaker rule in this case?

Division record.

smokes

Huge Member

Good games everyone.

Heavy stuff dude, stay strong.

Missed that Diaw pickup, solid addition especially with Splitter out for some time. Plus I know Diaw is one of your fave players. Nice work.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats for the win, uber, well played! It's tough to win games when your best scorer is out and the latest picks suck. I got a heavy road ahead