Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

What do you mean exactly? Let's say we have a player X. On Monday X scores 30 fan pts for team Y. On Tuesday Y cuts X who automatically becomes a free agent. On Wednesday X scores another 30 fan pts. His production from Monday counts for Y, but his production from Wedsneday doesn't.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Damnnit...Lecher gets richer. He's the new smokes.

shyt is getting real fishy around here. andrew bogut should never be dropped.

i got dibs on next open team for my "mate"

we should of stuck to that rule we made, you must be a member on ko to be in the league.
    whats the point of competing with unknown dudes?
    especially people who make stupid moves and dont know what there doing.

Originally Posted by Lercher
    What do you mean exactly? Let's say we have a player X. On Monday X scores 30 fan pts for team Y. On Tuesday Y cuts X who automatically becomes a free agent. On Wednesday X scores another 30 fan pts. His production from Monday counts for Y, but his production from Wedsneday doesn't.
    That's what i wanted to know

@welcometonycity: that's true I brought three players to our league, but I'd never do that if there was enough interest on the board. We agreed we were going to play a 14-16 team league depending on interest. It's not really my fault that a) some members dropped and b) some were a four week long DNP. I agree that Bogut should never be dropped. But what did you expect me to do? I guess I should have left him to the number 2 waiver pick only because my mate made a rookie mistake? I made plenty of rookie mistakes last year and nobody gave a damn, that's how fantasy works. I recommended all of my mates playing in our league to join the board, but some folks have their lifes outside of the NBA basketball.

12th man

I wouldn't accuse Lecher of anything, it does suck though he got a free player on an already stacked team.

I hope no one is discourage, let's just continue to work harder and make trades so we can improve our teams.

@welcometonycity: that's true I brought three players to our league, but I'd never do that if there was enough interest on the board. We agreed we were going to play a 14-16 team league depending on interest. It's not really my fault that a) some members dropped and b) some were a four week long DNP. I agree that Bogut should never be dropped. But what did you expect me to do? I guess I should have left him to the number 2 waiver pick only because my mate made a rookie mistake? I made plenty of rookie mistakes last year and nobody gave a damn, that's how fantasy works. I recommended all of my mates playing in our league to join the board, but some folks have their lifes outside of the NBA basketball.
    this makes sense

12th man

iono, I gotta hold that salt though. Dockers are the best team in the league and they got a gift in a top 10 center for the price of nothing. Gotta hold that saltiness lol

It's an easy enough mistake to fix but if you wanna just leave your mate in the **** then that's fine too lol

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    It's an easy enough mistake to fix but if you wanna just leave your mate in the **** then that's fine too lol
    lol, ahh man. It's been a tough week for our teams. Looks like Rady and Dockers are running business.

Originally Posted by smokes
    I honestly thought about giving Bogut back... but you know what? Last season I played it fair once or twice and you all were like "wtf dude, somebody makes a mistake, so let him pay for it", I bet that if it was you or anyone else there's no way you'd give Bogut back. Lennox is not getting a free pass, only because he's a mate of mine. If I traded Bogut back to Lennox it be damn shenanigans, cause it'd mean not everybody gets the same treatment.

12th man

Well, I personally was wishing for a new owner that would manage his team well. That's a pretty huge mistake, it hurts the league in a way that rich get richer. Dropping a player like Bogut is concerning because it'll leave the rest of the owners trying to expose him and throw him trade offers, you could be there to help him but it's not a great start for him...good thing is that he's winning his current match up with UBER, so that makes things a little better.

I don't even care who picks up Bogut, it's just in general a very cheap and free waiver pick up because there was no reason in dropping him unless your prejudice against Australians. Scorgams, you, everyone here works their asses off to get players off waivers hoping to contribute and fill a spot on the roster for an injured player or a lesser player. It makes the game more challenging but it's not something to cry about. The season is still young. It does change the tides though.

I honestly thought about giving Bogut back... but you know what? Last season I played it fair once or twice and you all were like "wtf dude, somebody makes a mistake, so let him pay for it", I bet that if it was you or anyone else there's no way you'd give Bogut back. Lennox is not getting a free pass, only because he's a mate of mine. If I traded Bogut back to Lennox it be damn shenanigans, cause it'd mean not everybody gets the same treatment.
    Nah I wouldn't give him back because I didn't invite a total noob to the league! He's your friend and you shoulda schooled him on how to play not left him clearly knowing nothing about it 6 weeks into the season. Bottom line is you can do what ya want it's your conscience :P

What I was saying is it can be fixed easily without having anything change, you can put all the players back in place and re-set the waiver order to what it was before.

LOL...this league is crazy. I was like is this true....Bogut on the waiver wire?! Plus I'm lookin for ShaolinKilla to see whats up with him leaving big boy Roy on the bench last night. Looks like next year we oughta go with just 10-12 teams and make the squads better with serious owners who will stay put thru the year.

Really pissed I couldn't get STAT on that waiver wire this week. I really wanted him.... ahem trade talk Weiner?

@smokes: in fact I did school him about how fantasy works. Also, I sent him all of your tutorials and told him to take some time to watch at least a couple of them. My point is, by dropping Bogut he did learn how fantasy works in a couple of hours, so me giving him exactly the same treatment I'd give anyone else actually served its purpose.

@KnicksfanaticinGA: yeah, ShaolinKilla should be taken over by someone who's actually willing to play. I talked to Joe a couple of times about him not setting lineups or keeping players that out for the season on his roster. And that trade with CAW? IMO he just quit, we should definitely get this team a new owner.