New York Knicks Sign Center Cole Aldrich

tiger0330

Legend
Barron, Haddadi, Whiteside or Aldrich, never did take a look at Collins. He does look like the best of the bunch, over 10 rebs per 36, over 50% fg pct and hits his FTs.

petescud

Starter
I never knew he even played 36 min a game...Without looking i was guessing 4 pts 2 Reb .05 Bl a game per 14 min...numbers a guy last on the bench would put up

tiger0330

Legend
I never knew he even played 36 min a game...Without looking i was guessing 4 pts 2 Reb .05 Bl a game per 14 min...numbers a guy last on the bench would put up
Per 36 stat means if he had played 36 minutes not that he did play 36 ie if he averaged 3 rpg in 12 minutes his per 36 would be 9 rbs per 36.

He may be the best of the guys we worked out but he's been a disappointment for an first round 11th pick. Hasn't been a rotation player anywhere he's been and can't guard anyone without fouling.

Good pick up imo, he played on the center stage at Kansas hes got his feet wet in the league now and has a big body that we need to back up Chandler and hes active on the off glass too.

tiger0330

Legend
Good pick up imo, he played on the center stage at Kansas hes got his feet wet in the league now and has a big body that we need to back up Chandler and hes active on the off glass too.
Kansas was the last time he had an impact. Last guy in the door for the Knicks, DNP probably for most games, he'll use his 5 fouls when Chandler is in foul trouble and will make 880K for the year if he's around in Jan. I guess it's not much of a gamble for the Knicks.

LeFlume

All Star
Remember him from college, a big body in the middle, defensive minded, no offensive skills worth mentioning. Put him on the floor to draw fouls, all he's good for.