New York Knicks at Boston Celtics, October 9, 2013 - 1st Game Of The Pre-season

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Honestly? I don't know how to feel about that, I guess I'd like to see more of him taking it to the basket rather than shooting a ****load of threes.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He's very active on offense, doesn't know what to do on defense... but there's clearly some connection between him and Melo.

petescud

Starter
Bargs missed all of his 3's (like 3) but he has drove to the rim a few times (2 i think were offensive fouls) - he looks like a 8th man to me so far. Amar'e is much better when he's not hurt from what i'm seeing. Shump/Prigs/Melo look good so far.

tiger0330

Legend
The team will definitely be better with Bargs than Novak. He's not the shooter Novak is but he's no one trick pony, drives to the rim, gets RB's. Shump just continuing what he was doing in game 6 in Indy doing his Ray Allan thing draining 3s.

petescud

Starter
Shump looks great. If Bargs can watch his offensive fouls, challenge some shots, and get better at 3's....he could be a major asset. I'm hoping he turns around his career here

tiger0330

Legend
Shump looks great. If Bargs can watch his offensive fouls, challenge some shots, and get better at 3's....he could be a major asset. I'm hoping he turns around his career here
I'd rather not see Bargs take too many 3's, he's an average 3 pt shooter, just take it to the hole and get fouled. Timmy is a bright spot also, got to find him minutes if he keeps playing like this. Metta started slow but looks good. It's only the Celts but the team looks improved from last year.

Broadway

All Star
Jr. was great probably player of the game...

Shumpert looked in regular season form...as did Artest

Carmelo looked out of shape and in his usual thirsty chuck form, he was gross. Bargnani will be our giveth taketh player replacing Jamal Crawford in this mode.

But not to be overlooked the Celtics have some very good pieces on their team and they should be a playoff team if they can get Rondo back in the fold quick enough....

The Prodigies played really well tonight

bigapple

Starter
that rookie boston dunk was dunk from rookie such teams like Pacers Heat wont even allow to drive to rookie

game was meaningless even when knicks had led by 20+ and then put reserved those games are warm up games.

Number3

Benchwarmer
with Shump shooting like that and Hardaway jr. shooting and potential.. JR Smith should be worried and start maturing outside of the court