Preseason Standouts Thus Far

Broadway

All Star
Beisdes our very own Jr....my list goes as follows

#1 Anthony Davis(I thought he could be a souped up Marcus Camby and thus far that's exactly what he is)

To be quite frank... The Pelicans have more talent on their team than we do, and that's sad. If they remain healthy they should make the playoffs as an 8th seed....Lakers watch out

#2 Victor Oladipo(I remember when the Cavs were offering pick #1 and #19 to Portland for L.A. I flat out said you draft Oladipo and BPA @ 19 and don't look back)

He's good enough to play either position. He's basically another version of Kyrie Irving, except probably not as good a handle

#3 Andre Drummond(I saw him play in preseason last year and said to myself he's too big to be that physically talented)

Well Tyson you may have been worried about Hibbert, but here's your next nightmare and trust he's a SAVAGEMANBEAST

#4 Eric Bledsoe(When you trade away picks you trade for this kind of talent...Not Andrea Punani)

He's been unleashed and I see busting up defenses and offenses with his play on both sides of the ball

#5 Dion Waiters(Look I think this guy said to himself I'm not going to be Dejuan Wagner squared....)

He looks so much fluid and has slimmed down, thus it reflects in his play

What I'm gathering thus far as expected from preseason....although these games don't count, there will be no easy wins for us this year. We'll be fortunate enough to win 43gms. What I've also noticed we don't have any true SWITCH GEARS type of guys and way too many HIGH MAINTENANCE guys.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Beisdes our very own Jr....my list goes as follows

#1 Anthony Davis(I thought he could be a souped up Marcus Camby and thus far that's exactly what he is)

To be quite frank... The Pelicans have more talent on their team than we do, and that's sad. If they remain healthy they should make the playoffs as an 8th seed....Lakers watch out

#2 Victor Oladipo(I remember when the Cavs were offering pick #1 and #19 to Portland for L.A. I flat out said you draft Oladipo and BPA @ 19 and don't look back)

He's good enough to play either position. He's basically another version of Kyrie Irving, except probably not as good a handle

#3 Andre Drummond(I saw him play in preseason last year and said to myself he's too big to be that physically talented)

Well Tyson you may have been worried about Hibbert, but here's your next nightmare and trust he's a SAVAGEMANBEAST

#4 Eric Bledsoe(When you trade away picks you trade for this kind of talent...Not Andrea Punani)

He's been unleashed and I see busting up defenses and offenses with his play on both sides of the ball

#5 Dion Waiters(Look I think this guy said to himself I'm not going to be Dejuan Wagner squared....)

He looks so much fluid and has slimmed down, thus it reflects in his play

What I'm gathering thus far as expected from preseason....although these games don't count, there will be no easy wins for us this year. We'll be fortunate enough to win 43gms. What I've also noticed we don't have any true SWITCH GEARS type of guys and way too many HIGH MAINTENANCE guys.

The pelicans have more talent then we do? Some knicks fans are just completely delirious it's a shame

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Broadway

All Star
Yes if healthy the Pelicans have more talent then we do....

Jrue Holiday
Anthony Davis
Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Tyreke Evans
Anthony Morrow
Al Farouq Aminu
Brian Roberts
Austin Rivers

bigapple

Starter
how many players Knicks will waive after pre season?

i am looking @ Powell Diongu [goot FT]

but game 3 33% FG twice 5 min scoring droght 10 To's in 2nd half

knicksince 93

Rotation player

Jrue Holiday
Anthony Davis
Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Tyreke Evans
Anthony Morrow
Al Farouq Aminu
Brian Roberts
Austin Rivers

Dude our bench could take that team..... fake basketball "fans" I tell you

knicksince 93

Rotation player
What happened to our intelligent posters in our beloved kol??? People are just saying the most nonsensical things these days

metrocard

Legend
What happened to our intelligent posters in our beloved kol??? People are just saying the most nonsensical things these days

You don't represent that demographic on here.
We get your point, you made 3 post complaining about 3G4G's opinion on the Pelicans having more talent than the Knicks.
it gets redundant to see the thread filled with the same thing.

Andre Drummond is a special player and a hybrid big man. His speed at the center position makes him one of the fastest centers in the league. He has a knack for rebounding, protecting the rim and being a force with inside scoring. Andre also collects steals and is active on the passive lanes in Renaldo Balkman fashion. If he's fit to play 28-32 minutes per game this season, Pistons will be in the playoffs and won't be an easy team to beat to have such a talented player at the center position.

I haven't seen enough of Victor Oladipo to get a good feel of him. How are his passing skills? He's 6"3 so I hope his passing is to a Steve Francis/Gilbert Arenas level.

I know he's primary a SG but being that short, you have to be a good passer because you can't score on a every guy especially a 6"7 or 6"8 player with long arms who can contest your shot.

tiger0330

Legend

Jrue Holiday
Anthony Davis
Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Tyreke Evans
Anthony Morrow
Al Farouq Aminu
Brian Roberts
Austin Rivers
A good but not great team on paper that has yet to prove anything. If they're better than the Knicks we are in big trouble.

Kiyaman

Legend

Jrue Holiday
Anthony Davis
Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Tyreke Evans
Anthony Morrow
Al Farouq Aminu
Brian Roberts
Austin Rivers

Good Point on team-chemistry, bad point on team Talent.
We have twice the talent, we just dont have any team-chemistry talent.

HC Woody had no coaching-plan in the Playoffs, and had no coaching-plan for our preseason tryouts 81-111.
This season it will be Felton vs Toney Douglas 2011 start in a isolation-system .......
This ISO-Melo system gets by with a creative player/coach PG .. Kidd, Billups, or Iverson.

Watching 2 games of the Pelicans showed the majority of the team has been working-out and working on several plays as soon as Jrue Holiday got off the plane in NO in mid July. The team worked-out in the offseason months before training-camp, something we havnt done since aquiring ISO-Melo.

Holiday & Rivers look like they been a tandem in the backcourt for several years, the two 6.4 guards turned a defensive big (Davis) into a scoring machine. When Davis screen for either guard their defenders get stuck trying to defend Davis down low. The more they do this play the better it becomes.

The Pelican trio BIGS Al Farouq, Ryan, and Davis work well on switches and boxing-out the paint for slashing teammates, and offense/defense rebounds.
So far the trio BIGS chemistry are dominating the preseason games, their big test will be the next preseason game vs OKC.

When the regular season start the Pelicans WINS will depend on how well their bench-players add decent depth game after game.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
yes if healthy the pelicans have more talent then we do....

Jrue holiday
anthony davis
eric gordon
ryan anderson
tyreke evans
anthony morrow
al farouq aminu
brian roberts
austin rivers

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

metrocard

Legend